Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions

+39
Nuby
jesed999
ninjakiller275
Computer(RotD)
Zekrai
RaZzE
Dangles20
HrK
ernest(rus)
Anonymou_s
Nighthawk22
Acid_Spore
Kirsty-x
ASMODAY
Zigafoo
Kantus
can.a.bus.dream
ImANinja.
Darktiger138
VamP
ezphulaco
matta37
caps_ovechkin
Thousand_Sword
crossjaws
SnowCloud
A4444
negativ-pro
DaBomb
pro_VAMP
CrueIIntentions
thewarrior
dawownz
L0K3
nhscooter
youstink685
CharadeX
WKUKomg
UltraFan123
43 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampirism Ultra Suggestions

Post  Anonymou_s Sat 15 Oct 2011 - 1:14

I think the way the killing structures is in 1.88 is fine now, you cant teamkill by using your peasant, well you can but you'll only do soo very little dmg to the wall it would take you hours to kill it xD
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90/100Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ezphulaco Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 22:52

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Vamps11

Glitch of THe Banish !!
Negate with the Shadow o.o !!!

ezphulaco
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2 / 42 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 1:32

Lol Very Happy i think thats awesome Razz killing shades when you use flute of banish :DD my favorite item now LOL XDD Very Happy
Zekrai
Zekrai
Lieutenant (grade 4) First Lieutenant
Lieutenant (grade 4) First Lieutenant

ROTD Rank : Lcpl.
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Mana Manipulator
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3500/5000Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 21:21

Put another unit in there that the vampire can buy for, let's say, 100 gold: it acts like a shade in how it can not be seen (without an aura), but has an inventory - and is extremely slow. Basically it's a shade with an inventory, but is really slow (+ has little to no sight radius). Or maybe turn the fountain into an item holder?

Also, maybe you could make the Claws of Gold upgrade-able? Like you have to buy 3 rings of gold (+ have the claws in inventory) to increase the amount of gold received by about 3 (every time you upgrade the claws the name gets a +1 at the end like "Claws of Gold +1", "Claws of Gold +2", and "Claws of Gold +3", how do you think that sounds? Although you should probably keep a cap on it so vamps could only upgrade it so many times (so they don't have like "Claws of Gold +20", giving them like 100 per hit, and so you don't have to go through like 20-40 names just for this simple thing).

Summing it up - my suggestions:

1. Add a shade-like unit that is extremely slow, has little to no sight radius, but has an inventory + costs 100+ gold.
2. Change the shop into an item holder (whenever you withdraw an item you lose 10+ gold (dependence of level))
3. Make the Claws of Gold upgrade-able by having 3 Rings of Gold + the Claws in inventory at the same time (which would merge into a new item with the name like "Claws of Gold +1" (the addition is the upgrade level), but leave a cap on this so they can only upgrade it so many times.
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1337/666Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ezphulaco Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 1:23

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Fuckee10

Dude this sucks
fix the holes in the bases.
Or u can Modificate a mini get a light !
when dont 've chance of there
& The Trackers attack the Peasants .
fix that Please n.n
Tnx .

ezphulaco
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2 / 42 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 12:50

It will be fixed. Thank you!
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90/100Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 19:30

If a peasant is hiding in an area like that, make sure your chain lightning is pretty powerful and you're a high enough level to where you can use Silent Caster multiple times (good job on getting it by the way) - then far sight the area, chain him, wait one second, silent him, then wait for chain again. If he comes out to heal, then you can get him, if he runs to mid, you can get him, if he stays he's dead. (More or less a 55% chance of success.) You can also just wait until they go afk.

Well, to sum it up, you can do a few things:

- Wait until he goes afk to do something.
- Save him for last (recommended).
- Try to kill him with the steps I said at the beginning of this post.
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1337/666Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Empty bases

Post  Kantus Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 12:33

This isn't a suggestion but can any of you pro guys give me an opinion on which is the best base. in terms of defend ability the likeness of vamps finding you etc.

Thanks What a Face
Kantus
Kantus
Gunnery Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : O.o
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  ezphulaco Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 3:44

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Before10
XD XD XD
i love report the bugs !
hahahaha

ezphulaco
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 19:49

I don't understand, where's the glitch?
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ezphulaco Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 1:20

the lag make to vamps come before 5:07
loke the time till gold
thats not happen in old version, i wanna know if can be fixed :S

ezphulaco
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 1:28

That may have been due to the bot, not the map. I've played it a ton of times and have never had any lag issues (except for when the bot was crap or for whatever reason my computer or internet was lagging).
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Empty Re:

Post  Nighthawk22 Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 6:20

Im just wondering.
See if you guys should vote yes or no on this one.

Should Transnate Be kept in game?

Builders: Once builders reached T2 or at least 75g, he/she can buy transnate and whenever a vamp comes the hero could turn him into a sheep. When T2 comes and the builder has transnate its almost as if Beast Armor's skills are useless not to mention sheep can't attack the wall which leads to it getting repaired.

Vamps: Could be used for heroes if he/she chooses to spend 75g to transnate a hero and kill it.
(A silent caster would be better though Razz)

Point being is that when Builders get transnate it would reduce Vamp's success rate of breaking down a wall.

Of course even with Dark Frost Mirror, the builder's hero can use Transnate and after the vamp turns back to its regular form, he/she could use banishing flute giving the builder's hero another time to let transnate cooldown.

Alternative Way: Increase the Cooldown for Transnate

All of this happens towards to mid-late game.

Nighthawk22
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Genajor
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 20:31

This is coming from someone who never use(d)s Transnate... I think it should be removed completely. There's no point to it except to annoy the vamp - which can already be done by using the banishing flute. Although on the other hand, uh, never mind... I can't think of anything that it would be good for if it stayed. You can already use (like Night previously said) banishing flute to send the vamp to the middle, Transnate would just give the peasants more time (which they don't need, except for the beginning) to do whatever (like upgrade or just trap the vamp the base (which would be illogical)). My point being, Transnate is practically Banishing Flute, except it doesn't send the vamp to the middle for a period of time, plus if each player gets Transnate and Banishing Flute and used it cooperatively then the vamp wouldn't even be able to play.
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Empty Re:

Post  Nighthawk22 Tue 22 Nov 2011 - 5:58

is there some way to fix the "Player lagging, causes the vamp to spawn early" thing?

This is just a minor problem and can be dealt with but just suggesting it out there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a scenario:
(Bot hosted)
Game loading,
Players waiting ( X players )
Plauer [x] fastest loader
Player [y] longest loader

Game Started
Time: 5:45

Waiting for player: *lagging*
Player [y]

Disconnects available (after 45 seconds)

Players dropped lagger.

Time: 5.40 *Vamp Spawns*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Normally Vamps spawns at 5:08,

This scenario how it is typically what happens when there are laggy players/hosting bot.

The problem or early of spawning can be harmful in 2 ways for pez and 1 way for vamp:

Peasants: 1. Unavailable to set a proper base, 2. Can't get their slayers out fast enough (so he can get treasures and all that good stuff in the beggining of the game)

Vamps: That extra 20g whenever time goes to 4:59, are able to buy 3 RoG's and 1 boots of speed(my starting strategy) , or using "Nuby's Guide to Solo Vamping".

Vamps are left with 100g leaving them quite short on items but like i said it's a minor problem.

Summary: Vamps are able to destroy and earn more gold from peasants early on Razz

Again its a minor problem, but its a big problem when there are slow peasants and can't tele fast enough that the entrance of the vamps kills them as it was shown on the picture above.

*Note: What does the farm do on the very bottom of the map in the middle?*

---Version 1.91

Nighthawk22
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 2:45

The vampires spawning early, is in fact due to the lag. The way i have it triggered is using a trigger called TriggerSleepAction, but this Sleep does NOT count for lag. so the timer on it still runs. I will use PolledWait which i think does count for lag or hell i will even use a separate timer which is a bit more accurate. Either way this will be fixed
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ezphulaco Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 15:00

Add other fuser or item in the chaosphere to slayers dont get it
with a cheap cost.
The minis stay w the same gold when they die
like all versions....
Reduce cost of Elder Wall .... to 600k
its a little expensive...
to Pez RotD's add a name after like a example " Peasant RotD "
" Contributer RotD "
like that only to members of RotD Smile

Base 17 put more trees in top of this, to vamps cant light them .... some times its annoying when they only light them o.o

I think Gray 've the problem to get experience take much to get a lvl ...
its hard, & that make him idiot in sitaution of mana power.
only stack

base left of base 20 've a glitch to u cant claim &
too pink cant claim only a exception of bases o.o

thats all i find XDDDD !
tnx very much .

ezphulaco
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Empty Dark Frost Mirror Shield x5 upgrade

Post  RaZzE Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 16:07

When peasants have reached The Double E wall, it's nearly impossible to win for vamp.
especially if peasants have an Elder void beast also.
My suggestion is; Upgrade of Dark Frost Mirror Shield!

The upgrade will cost 5 Dark Frost Mirror Shield's
The upgrade is bought from recipe shop, and is called something like "Devastating Ultra Frost Shield" or any name you think fit.
The stats are 5k+ to str., agi., int..
It gives +3000 armour(or what you think is reasonable)
It gives +300000 damage(or what you think is reasonable)
It costs 5000G to upgrade to.
Tell me what you think;P

Last edited by RaZzE on Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 16:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling fixes)
RaZzE
RaZzE
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : Grunt<3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighthawk22 Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 20:26

RaZzE wrote:When peasants have reached The Double E wall, it's nearly impossible to win for vamp.
especially if peasants have an Elder void beast also.
My suggestion is; Upgrade of Dark Frost Mirror Shield!

The upgrade will cost 5 Dark Frost Mirror Shield's
The upgrade is bought from recipe shop, and is called something like "Devastating Ultra Frost Shield" or any name you think fit.
The stats are 5k+ to str., agi., int..
It gives +3000 armour(or what you think is reasonable)
It gives +300000 damage(or what you think is reasonable)
It costs 5000G to upgrade to.
Tell me what you think;P

I agree to this because sometimes 5 dark frost mirror isn't enough.

Although i think stats are fairly good and the price is a lil bit too much maybe around the same costs as chaosphere perhaps?

Btw u there are ways that u can get rid of double e walls namely using Dark Chaos Gem, combined with vamparic potion.

Nighthawk22
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  HrK Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 21:28

Well i just want to report another glitch at base 11. if a vamp attack your tower, and if the other vamp tp to the first one, there is one chance that he tp In the human base.
I have no spoiler to show it, but i have already suffer it as human player, and last game i play with stoner12, he suffered it as human too (i was vamp), cause the other vamp tp on me (so he was in stoner12's base).

Cordialy
HrK
HrK
HrK
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: wth is that?
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue-150/-150Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (-150/-150)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 3:27

Acaully, I've had a vampire break 4 EE walls of mine, when i had massive and i mean massive amounts of attack towers with EE walls and Crit and Bash Researched. just using late game items liek Dark Gem, and Chrono
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Acid_Spore Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 15:54

Hi Dragon thanks for the Responce on the Ban request, i was tinking that May be a Short Adverticement on the Game Lobie may help prevent Bad Maners During Game someting like

-RotD: In Efort to provide a Fair Game Experience Team Killers and Feeders will be Reportd and Baned-

but i dont know if this may cause a negative reaction, wich u never know but may help. what you tink?

, i remeber wen i was baned i relly thoug Vamps was part of WC3 servers or Public games -.- (still feel noob for that) but a Clear Adverticement will let no Doubth like the guy who post the topic '' Can't Play Vampirism Ultra'' u may have les topics like this if people gets adverticement.

id like to hear from you guys !

Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Higer than Recruit haha
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  RaZzE Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 16:31

DragonComplex wrote:Acaully, I've had a vampire break 4 EE walls of mine, when i had massive and i mean massive amounts of attack towers with EE walls and Crit and Bash Researched. just using late game items liek Dark Gem, and Chrono

When I was a vamp, I faced a peasant with Double E wall and one elder void beast, I used chronosphere, 4 DarkFrostMirrorShield's, 1 Dark Gem.

I used gem, and then quickly right after i used gem special. it took me down half hp and i was soon down to 10% hp from wall and EVB.

I had 10000 strength and 9000 agility.
RaZzE
RaZzE
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighthawk22 Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 5:34

RaZzE wrote:
DragonComplex wrote:Acaully, I've had a vampire break 4 EE walls of mine, when i had massive and i mean massive amounts of attack towers with EE walls and Crit and Bash Researched. just using late game items liek Dark Gem, and Chrono

When I was a vamp, I faced a peasant with Double E wall and one elder void beast, I used chronosphere, 4 DarkFrostMirrorShield's, 1 Dark Gem.

I used gem, and then quickly right after i used gem special. it took me down half hp and i was soon down to 10% hp from wall and EVB.

I had 10000 strength and 9000 agility.

Using Dark Chaos Gem takes 40% of ur life btw. Chronosphere for Double E/elder voidbeast to prevent any attack at the time u cast Dark chaos gem.

In my opinion right after chrono's effect on the walls/towers run out. Use vampiric potion on the 3rd one and once u do it immedietly get the hell out of there

3 Dark Chaos Gem can kill a tower, but that also means ur life is very very very low.

Nighthawk22
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  RaZzE Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 11:44

3 dark gem's 40%+40%+40%=120%, you'd be overkilled.
RaZzE
RaZzE
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next