Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions

+39
Nuby
jesed999
ninjakiller275
Computer(RotD)
Zekrai
RaZzE
Dangles20
HrK
ernest(rus)
Anonymou_s
Nighthawk22
Acid_Spore
Kirsty-x
ASMODAY
Zigafoo
Kantus
can.a.bus.dream
ImANinja.
Darktiger138
VamP
ezphulaco
matta37
caps_ovechkin
Thousand_Sword
crossjaws
SnowCloud
A4444
negativ-pro
DaBomb
pro_VAMP
CrueIIntentions
thewarrior
dawownz
L0K3
nhscooter
youstink685
CharadeX
WKUKomg
UltraFan123
43 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Empty LUMBER FOR VAMPS ? please NO !!!

Post  Acid_Spore Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 16:57

hi niighthawk22

Lumber is not Useles to Vamps if u place a Vamp near to Slayers Vault or Tavern it will be abailable for Vamp to, the problem of it is that a Vamp can now Buy Holy Horses and Traker then hi can use them to Tele port in (personal experience) there for if a human place a Taver or Vault near the edge of base Vamp will be able to Buy this items and kida not good to have a 3 Holy horses inside ur base since they are hard to kill...

I dont know i feel the game is kinda Balanced it depend on how Good you manage ur Economy u may Fall behing if ur Vamp and u dont focuz and manage on ur Economi wich is Feed

Example: u spend all ur money in up grades before Chaotic opens u will not get the claws and armor
those 2 items can give you the oportunity kill a few bases and save money for late game and buy imediatly a DFMS and Chaosphere, then there for sure will be player with a bad wall, i see a vamp can get advantage really Fast on my point of view it tink the games si pretty balanced the only ecxeption is the Blasting gem at Start -.- i can make it almost past the 5 mins

it depends on how good you are at manage ur economy on my point of view.

i like the Idea of a Vampiric potion that last longer this should be abailable on verry verry late game
and Baounty fo gold works pretty well to i tink is Fair enoguh so adding more Damage and gold to a Vamp it will make it really hard for humas.

BR !
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Higer than Recruit haha
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Empty Re:

Post  Nighthawk22 Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 22:13

The game is really balanced up to this point however the main point is the Tier 3 builders.

And yeah i forgot about the holy horseshoe thing but its now rarely used.

But again the main point was the Tier 3:

Tier 3 has so much advantage over other vamps and like i said it doesn't affect the game in any way UNLESS the builder (who has unit tier 3 builder) has choose to give the Vamp feed.

Face it when it gets to Tier 3 nearly all vamps says "Give me feed"

On one game i gave the vamp about idk 14 tier 2 buildings = 28k Gold and that still wasn't enough to break my defense even if he has the chronosphere on.

The function of feeding the vamp with lumber resources is ONLY available to you when you have a Tier 3/Unit. It is the only unit that could build those feeds.

For example if you where a vamp:
Vamp inventory: 5 Dark frost mirror, 1 chronosphere

Peasant Defense: 5 Walls of Exabyte, accompanied by 21 Void towers (who has a skill of cripple) and not to mention the builder can also choose to mass Elder Lightning beast (1.6mil DPS!) and Full Upgrade and anything.

Vamp have a low potential of killing the peasant (even if he has the gem (40% dmg on any tower sacrificing 40% of own health)

Of course the game would be boring and long if the vamp decides to afk or not play the game or that the builder gives a lot of gold for toming. It still leaves the vamp waiting for the cooldown which is a great amount of waiting.

Summarize: Give Tier 3 workers Lumber resource feed
Vamp has a chance to win
Everyone happy and have gg.

Nighthawk22
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Genajor
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Empty Re: Vampirism Ultra Suggestions

Post  DaBomb Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 21:28

You should make it where if the vamp who killed you dies before your mini vamp does, you turn back to human xD that'd definitely make it harder for the vamps. But i think it'd be a good twist to the game.
DaBomb
DaBomb
Contributor
Contributor

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue69/69Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLWQIm9qP4&feature=fvst

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangles20 Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 21:41

by then there would be no point in becoming a human because you would be so far behind your wall would die in like 2 hits

Dangles20
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Acid_Spore Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 15:43

There is in did may Reason to become a human again reason 1 Help Repait other players Reason2 stay to build defences or pool reason 3 sty as an observer if the game is interesting and many others.

Here are som ideas that may Be COOL to have as peasants

IDEA: Replace the PANIC option for a MENU of Habilities like the following, this habilities last 10 seconds and had a cold down of 7 mins you can have/chose only one of this at any part of the game
this dont unbalance the game just act like a small Aid for Peasants. this ALL Acurr wen the ability is activated this post is mostly dedicated to those who knows how to edit maps and use conditions etc.

ENDURANCE: the peasants sufer an adrenaline rush and will increase his HP for short period of time
(good to Counter Vamps who likes to Team Chain)

STRONG HANDS: the peasants become really skilled worker and do good repairs to structures there fore the Wall Gains 5-10 Armor for a short periode of time (good to lower the Efect of Beast Armor and frost Armor, good in a situation were Vamps attack by Surprice and Cloaked) last 5 Seconds

SLAYERS CALL: The peasants scrams so hard for help that the Slayers Gains 100 Armor 1000 Hp
and tryes to pull the Vampire from Feeding (good to Lure / Trick the Vamp to attack Slayer instead of wall and there fore Vamp stop feeding a bit) Last 10 seconds (unlike Avatar this is most efective at earlyer Stages of the game) must be in pesants range

WOLF ASPECT: is well know from humnas that wolves are Enemies fo the Vampires there fore the Human dres a Costume to Scare the Vampire, The Vampire Lower his Attack Rate to 85% for 10 seconds (good to lower the Feeding Rate of a Vampire just a bit)

SILVER BULLETS: the peasants fires one single shoot of Silver Bullets to a shade killing it instantaneously (good for Desperate situation were there is no Slayer or towers Near)

HOLY CALL: The peasants begs for holy extra help and hi creates a replica of a holy horse having 4 in total, the extra holy will have Mana Burn but is weak to at Chain efec of the vampire last 20 secs

TRAKER OPORTUNITY: wen a Traker is near the Peasant it gains a verry small % of chance of polimorph the Vampire into a Sheep on each attack the Vamp can still atack and Feed but will lower his Intellect a lot there fore making it easy to mana bur him. Traker must be on Peasant Range. last 5-10 seconds (this may ocurr randomly and some times may not hapend)

well here are some ideas i will edit this post to add someo more ideas, i hope to hear from you soon, and SORRY FOR THE HORIBBLE SPELL ISUES Very Happy

Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangles20 Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 21:57

if there is to be a skill list the peasant would need to be made a hero in which it will then be able to buy from vamp shops and be killed by friendly units since the only thing stopping that is the fact that the peasant is a ward

Dangles20
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Acid_Spore Wed 25 Jan 2012 - 23:54

Right Dangles... !!!

well it will Work if its Applyed to heros then will be the Same Efect i im tinking about this abilityes like if they were TALENT POINTS or some kind of Espesiality by Every hero named avobe

BR !
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Empty Re: Vampire

Post  Nighthawk22 Sat 28 Jan 2012 - 17:27

The vampire animation for bringing them out is too much.

For Builders such as myself a hero can be queued already before the vamp appears and by that time the progress bar is already have way finished.

In Vamp Ultra 1.92 the fastest progress bar for Slayers is up to 1/4 progress.

This greatly gives an advantage for players who are advanced against vamps.

I suggest to lessen the time it takes for the vamp to be created.

For some people this might not be an appealing tactic but it works plenty since slayers can get an early level up and treasures.

Also it lessens the time for vamps even a little bit to find the peasants within the 5 mins given time before peasants are given gold.

Nighthawk22
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Genajor
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Sat 28 Jan 2012 - 18:21

Nighthawk22 wrote:The vampire animation for bringing them out is too much.

For Builders such as myself a hero can be queued already before the vamp appears and by that time the progress bar is already have way finished.

In Vamp Ultra 1.92 the fastest progress bar for Slayers is up to 1/4 progress.

This greatly gives an advantage for players who are advanced against vamps.

I suggest to lessen the time it takes for the vamp to be created.

For some people this might not be an appealing tactic but it works plenty since slayers can get an early level up and treasures.

Also it lessens the time for vamps even a little bit to find the peasants within the 5 mins given time before peasants are given gold.

This has been noted Very Happy
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue90/100Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 3:05

Kirsty-x wrote:I think they should be A reward for Vampires killing Peasents Such as 1 lumber which will be able to buy a speical Tome or Powerup to help them as well as the 200gold, And for peasents killing a vamp or mini vamp get a special Item and the +5 gold just a suggestion Very Happy

There already is a reward for when a vampire kills a peasant, and I believe it's 100 gold or so. (At least I believe there is already a reward.)

Nighthawk22 wrote:How about adding a shop where its only pure lumber?

Scenario:
(Peasant 1) has reached tier 3 SOMEBODY STOP HIM!!

(Vamp alone) crap im screwed i don't have anything to stop him from increasing.

When a peasant reached tier 3 it is almost impossible to break through a wall guarded by hundreds of void towers. Even with the powers of 5 Dark Frost Mirror Shield with Chronosphere it is nearly impossible since peasants gets more gold each time.

Void Towers can "cripple" vamp added by the Frost tower will make the vamp very very slow. His chances of surviving is very low and it is more likely that the vamp is not having FUN...

My suggestion: Add a FEED building of a LUMBER RESOURCE. Of course lumber is useless correct? for vamps that is...

Added Suggestion Create a RECIPE lumber shop. Some ideas for recipe lumber shops:

Upgraded Dark Frost Mirror Combining 5 Dark Frost Mirror Shield and Doom gem(the item which dmgs towers 40%) into one(like the one on 1.78- and lower)

Upgraded Whispering Shadows

Upgraded Chronosphere Radius of Chronosphere increases? or maybe the chance of activating Chronosphere increases or Dmg of Chronosphere increases.

Darkness Sphere Activates "SLAM" by 3-6 pulses causing X dmg

Improved Vampiric Potion Divinity shield last longer

Large Grave

Explosion Gem (Kinda like Blasting gem) Increase the amount it damages.

Golden Treasure Similar to Gold claws in terms of functionality BUT Each hit of gold on wall ( the hit where vamp gets gold on the % chance it will) add +1 to it. The same functionality of Gold Fountain. Each time it hits the wall and gets bonus, the bonus increases.
Ex. 1 bonus hit +1 gold
2nd bonus hit +2 gold
3rd bonus hit +3 gold
etc...

P.S Only Tier 3 unit builder can provide lumber feed boxes.

Also it wouldn't ruin the game because it is the peasant's choice whether to make an overpowered vamp

Please take into consideration. I will try to make better names -.- lol happy vamping Smile

The problem with this suggestion is the whole point where the peasant chooses whether or not the vampire is allowed to feed and get stronger to win (so if the peasant is one of those d-bags who decides to mass towers and hide in his base all day, not allowing the vamp to get strong at all, and decides not to feed, it's 'gg' for the vamp at the very moment to which he is unable to attack the peasant any longer). What I would edit in that suggest would be that the vampire is able to buy an axe item (or anything of the sort) and attack trees to gain lumber, which he would in return be able to use to upgrade his items and/or buy better items.

Acid_Spore wrote:There is in did may Reason to become a human again reason 1 Help Repait other players Reason2 stay to build defences or pool reason 3 sty as an observer if the game is interesting and many others.

Here are som ideas that may Be COOL to have as peasants

IDEA: Replace the PANIC option for a MENU of Habilities like the following, this habilities last 10 seconds and had a cold down of 7 mins you can have/chose only one of this at any part of the game
this dont unbalance the game just act like a small Aid for Peasants. this ALL Acurr wen the ability is activated this post is mostly dedicated to those who knows how to edit maps and use conditions etc.

ENDURANCE: the peasants sufer an adrenaline rush and will increase his HP for short period of time
(good to Counter Vamps who likes to Team Chain)

STRONG HANDS: the peasants become really skilled worker and do good repairs to structures there fore the Wall Gains 5-10 Armor for a short periode of time (good to lower the Efect of Beast Armor and frost Armor, good in a situation were Vamps attack by Surprice and Cloaked) last 5 Seconds

SLAYERS CALL: The peasants scrams so hard for help that the Slayers Gains 100 Armor 1000 Hp
and tryes to pull the Vampire from Feeding (good to Lure / Trick the Vamp to attack Slayer instead of wall and there fore Vamp stop feeding a bit) Last 10 seconds (unlike Avatar this is most efective at earlyer Stages of the game) must be in pesants range

WOLF ASPECT: is well know from humnas that wolves are Enemies fo the Vampires there fore the Human dres a Costume to Scare the Vampire, The Vampire Lower his Attack Rate to 85% for 10 seconds (good to lower the Feeding Rate of a Vampire just a bit)

SILVER BULLETS: the peasants fires one single shoot of Silver Bullets to a shade killing it instantaneously (good for Desperate situation were there is no Slayer or towers Near)

HOLY CALL: The peasants begs for holy extra help and hi creates a replica of a holy horse having 4 in total, the extra holy will have Mana Burn but is weak to at Chain efec of the vampire last 20 secs

TRAKER OPORTUNITY: wen a Traker is near the Peasant it gains a verry small % of chance of polimorph the Vampire into a Sheep on each attack the Vamp can still atack and Feed but will lower his Intellect a lot there fore making it easy to mana bur him. Traker must be on Peasant Range. last 5-10 seconds (this may ocurr randomly and some times may not hapend)

well here are some ideas i will edit this post to add someo more ideas, i hope to hear from you soon, and SORRY FOR THE HORIBBLE SPELL ISUES Very Happy

I don't mind your spelling due to the fact that English is not the language you grew up on. Your suggestion is very nice, and I also believe it's valid in how it would be useful. The only part I don't very much agree with is the silver bullet. To 1-hit a vampire would be way overpowered, and would really unbalance the game that everyone has been trying so hard to balance. Also, you don't need to make some sort of journal option to use a variety of abilities, in fact you could just turn these abilities into items, or even just turn them into basic unit abilities (such as how Blink is an ability obtainable by basic units (e.g.:the builder is a basic unit, and is using Blink)).

----

On a side note, here is a suggestion of my own:

Change/edit the anti-teamkilling trigger so the main vamps are allowed to kill the mini vamps, but keep it so mini vamps are unable to kill the main vamps. Either that or make a dialog somewhere in the game that is either permanent once an option is chosen or able to be toggled between whether the main vampire can or can't kill the mini vamps, and/or between whether or not peasants transform after being killed by a vampire (this would either be a dialog or an ability that the main vampires have (or that red has)).

Scenarios where this would be useful:
You and your friend who you just convinced to play Vampirism Ultra are playing in a public game that you have hosted - it's a full house, and you've invited a 3rd friend to be a vampire. So there you are, you and your noobie friend are playing peasant and your third friend is playing as a vampire.
With the toggle: The vampires are slaying all the peasants, and have the toggle on so they team kill the mini vamps in order to keep the game fair on you and your noobie friend (or they have the toggle off for peasants changing into vampires on death). The mini vamps do not ping your location and you have enough time to continue upgrading and what not to be able to survive longer. You all continue the game with two peasants and two vampires, with all the dead peasants observing, unable to converse with either team. You and your friend lose, but still had a great game, and he wants to play numerous remakes with you for a month, and continues to play Vampirism Ultra regularly. -- This is how the toggle could help the Vampirism Ultra community.
Without the toggle: The vampires are slaying all the peasants, and the toggle is off so they don't team kill the mini vamps and the game becomes two peasants versus several vampires. The mini vamps ping your location and right away the two beastly vampires, followed by your fallen allies, charge to your base and beginning taken down your walls, one by one (yes you built multiple walls, which was a waste of money, knowing that your fallen allies would sell you out). I would like to say slowly they got to you two, but no, they got to you in less than thirty seconds and completely whiped out your base, and now you are running away. Right as you were leaving the base the vampires far sighted every direction, track you down and kill you both. After all of this your friend decides to quit playing Vampirism Ultra entirely and stick to other games. -- Not allowing team killing could potentially kill Vampirism Ultra, this scenario "Without the toggle" is an example of how it could.

I could have gone into deeper details, but I have to take the dog out.
=p
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1337/666Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ernest(rus) Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 10:18

Nighthawk22 have good ideas ^^
ernest(rus)
ernest(rus)
Recruit
Recruit

ROTD Rank : 2Lt
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangles20 Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 14:14

i got a idea for multiboards, how about as soon as the map starts a multiboard is created for each peasant in which only that peasant can see which is updated every time a gold mine, gold well, or gold fountain is built that shows.

Time till next income - 0:30
Your current income - 50

or the multiboard could be displayed to the whole team which shows

Time till next income - 0:30
Randoms income - 30 (the random is the users name)

this is just a example what i mean is for it to either make a multiboard for each individual human or for a multiboard to show to all humans everyones income and the time remaining till the next received income. Also how about a multiboard that only vamps can see and newly turned mini vamps can see that shows

Time till forge - 2:30

Dangles20
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 6:42

What about a command that prevents minis from spawning from Vampires Peasant kills, like a command -minioff and to turn minis to spawn from ur peasant kills -mini.on
Zekrai
Zekrai
Lieutenant (grade 4) First Lieutenant

ROTD Rank : Lcpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Mana Manipulator
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3500/5000Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

Post  HrK Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 17:23

and what about a command to give lumber or gold between humans players?!

For Example: -red 1 gold
-green 100 000 wood

(i dont read if that suggestions was posted, or not.)

Last edited by HrK on Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 6:46; edited 1 time in total
HrK
HrK
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: wth is that?
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue-150/-150Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (-150/-150)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 20:48

Zekrai wrote:What about a command that prevents minis from spawning from Vampires Peasant kills, like a command -minioff and to turn minis to spawn from ur peasant kills -mini.on

...Which is what I've suggested two or three times. Dragon obviously wants to keep his precious minis safe and active. >.>
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1337/666Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

Back to top Go down

Post  ernest(rus) Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 10:57

What about beast armor
You play vs two vamps.After forge open they both buy beast claws and one of them buy beast armor and use it on your wall.(-75 armor of your wall)(of course in that time you have just megabyte wall)With double claws attak and lower armor humans havent chanses to survive Shocked

my suggestion : make 'beast armor' without lower of armor and that 'frost shield recipe' will have a lower of armour

And blasting gem (18k dmg) must coast more becouse its a really problem for builders.For vamps make blasting is not a problem(price 1300)Can you make price of blastig recipe not 100 but 1000

thanks Smile
ernest(rus)
ernest(rus)
Recruit
Recruit

ROTD Rank : 2Lt
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangles20 Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 1:21

wasnt the blasting gem lowered to 13k damage correct me if im wrong

Dangles20
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  RaZzE Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 10:43

Here's a VERY GOOD SUGGESTION!

COMPLETELY FREAKING REMOVE MINI-VAMPIRES! THEY RUIN THE GAME EARLY BY TELLING VAMPIRES WHERE ALL HUMANS ARE, THUS MAKING ALL THE HUMANS LOSE THE GAME.
RaZzE
RaZzE
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : Grunt<3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 15:50

RaZzE wrote:Here's a VERY GOOD SUGGESTION!

COMPLETELY FREAKING REMOVE MINI-VAMPIRES! THEY RUIN THE GAME EARLY BY TELLING VAMPIRES WHERE ALL HUMANS ARE, THUS MAKING ALL THE HUMANS LOSE THE GAME.

Soz broskie uz luk angery aboat somethin or somethin. maekz meh azk, uMad Broskie?

Anyways, we can't just make a drastic change like that out of the blue. Why else do you think we're coming up with suggestions to fit mini vampires into the game without them ruining it make the minis more helpful and less troublesome?

('or' was the only thing spelled correctly in those first two sentences of my post =o)
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Acid_Spore Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 16:10

lol !! Dont RAGE !! Razz

like i say before.... i like minis its just mater to find a way to make them cool to use like if a human get killed dont make him a mini instantaniously make him a sombie hi is not a Vamp Yet so hi cant Spot humans... then humans has the oportunity to buy a potion or Antidote with hero on his Vault or Tavern and give it to human sombie this way u save him and hi dont spot humans other wahy if you dont save him his going to spot every one...

you can be Saved only once so the game dont go to long or the efect of the potion must last short period of time so you become a sombie randomly lol that would be funny imagine the peasant healed repairing and then becoming a sombie lol and creaming - POTION PLEASE !! or will become a mini inside ur base Shocked Twisted Evil

let me hear from you guys
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 5:12

I reckon if a peasant dies they have a command that turns them into a observer for peasants, although this might not really change the problem, but if they type in the command their mini disapears and they become observer, i know it doesnt really solve the problem but some people might rage and go like: I DONT WANT TO WATCH U, U STUPID VAMP and rage into the observe thingy.

ROTD Rank : Lcpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Mana Manipulator
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3500/5000Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Computer(RotD) Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 2:46

ezphulaco wrote:Blasting Gem
Its Annoying
should be load after Chaotic Shop
no so fast -.-

Neh, i think it's good in early game.

If anything add start stock delay.

Last edited by Computer(RotD) on Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 15:51; edited 1 time in total
Computer(RotD)
Computer(RotD)
Apprentice
Apprentice

ROTD Rank : Grunt
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Empty Hot Keys on Units

Post  Computer(RotD) Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 3:58

Hi, I think that there should be an update on the hotkeys.
Some units and stuctures have the same hotkeys.
Suggestion 1:

Slayer: The hotkeys "Learn Attribute Bonus" and "Blink" are both "B".

People have selected "Learn Attribute Bonus" by accident thinking it was for blink when they just got their slayer out.(Since both have the same Hotkey) ...now they have to tear down there wall and make there poor slayer walk to the fountain. Sad

The hotkey for "Learn Attribute Bonus" should be "U" instead of "B".
Learn Attribute Bon(u)s
Leave the hotkey for "Blink" ability the same. (B)

Suggestion 2:

Workers: The hotkeys for "Super Worker(Ghoul)" and "Super Uber Worker(Goblin Shredder)" are both "S".

Even if you click the "s" key to get a suber uber worker, it will still pick the super worker(Ghoul).

The hotkey for "Super Worker(Ghoul)" should be left the same (S).
The hotkey for "Super Uber Worker(Goblin Shredder)" should be changed to "U". Super (U)ber Worker.

Suggestion 3:

Tier 2 Builder: "Tier 2 Builder" and "Tree Deforestation" have same hotkey "S".

The hotkey for "Tier 2 Builder" could be left the same, but the Tree De(f)orestation should be changed to "F".

Suggestion 4:

Tier 3 Builder: It states the hotkey is for "Tier 3 Builder" is "B" but it isn't enabled.
Set the hotkey for the "Tier 3 Builder" to "S" since 'Tier 1' and 'Tier 2' Builders both have "S" as the hotkey.

Forest Eater: It doesn't have a hotkey. Set the hotkey to"F" (F)orest Eater

The hotkey "F" is set for "Beastly Bash" but it doesn't state it. Remove that hotkey since it will be used for the "Tier 3 Forest Eater".

Suggestion 5:

Ultra Gigabyte & Gigabyte:

The hotkey for both walls is "W."
Leave the Ultra Gigabyte (W)all hotkey to "W."
Change the (G)igabyte Wall hotkey to "G."
Hotkey for Ultra can be changed to "U" if desired. (U)ltra Gigabyte Wall

Suggestion 6:

Devastating Petabyte Wall/Terabyte Wall:

The hotkey for both walls is "W".

Devastating Petabyte Wall hotkey could be left the same."W".
Terabyte Wall hotkey should be changed to "T".
Hotkey for Devastating Petabyte Wall could be changed to "D" if desired.

All in all, this would be helpful to those who are fancy using hotkeys.
This will help them to select the correct option they chose because when two options have the same hotkeys, it will automatically select the first option.

alien

Last edited by Computer(RotD) on Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 15:47; edited 1 time in total
Computer(RotD)
Computer(RotD)
Apprentice
Apprentice

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Empty Misc Suggestions

Post  Computer(RotD) Mon 19 Mar 2012 - 2:33

Time Elapse Clock/ Resource Trigger

Time In Game Clock:

After the "Time until gold..." timer has been removed, create another timer immediately after that which will allow players to know how long they have been playing the game. I'm pretty sure a lot of people, if not most, would like to know how long they have been playing for.

This will also help them to know when the next income is. I've heard a lot of people say that there should be an income timer. So this will be two birds one stone with just the Time in game clock.

Resource Trigger:

During the game it is very common for people to send each other resources.
(Gold & Lumber)

You should set a trigger that will enable people to send gold and lumber faster, especially in high quantities.

So the trigger would be something like:
"-send (player number/color) (x amount) gold"
Ex: "-send Player1 100 gold"
Ex: "-send Red 100 gold"

Ex: "-send Player1 100,000 lumber"
Ex: "-send Red 100,000 lumber"

or if they want to send all their resources to someone it will be

Ex: "-send Player1 max gold"
Ex: "-send Player1 max lumber"

To sum up, this will make it easier to determine next income and will make it easier to send resources being gold and lumber.

Last edited by Computer(RotD) on Fri 11 May 2012 - 19:01; edited 1 time in total
Computer(RotD)
Computer(RotD)
Apprentice
Apprentice

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 7 Empty SINGLEPLAYER

Post  ninjakiller275 Sun 6 May 2012 - 14:10

PLEASE Make Singleplayer MODE I want to play over lan but the vamps do nothin... PLEASE Twisted Evil

ninjakiller275
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next