Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions

+39
Nuby
jesed999
ninjakiller275
Computer(RotD)
Zekrai
RaZzE
Dangles20
HrK
ernest(rus)
Anonymou_s
Nighthawk22
Acid_Spore
Kirsty-x
ASMODAY
Zigafoo
Kantus
can.a.bus.dream
ImANinja.
Darktiger138
VamP
ezphulaco
matta37
caps_ovechkin
Thousand_Sword
crossjaws
SnowCloud
A4444
negativ-pro
DaBomb
pro_VAMP
CrueIIntentions
thewarrior
dawownz
L0K3
nhscooter
youstink685
CharadeX
WKUKomg
UltraFan123
43 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampirism Ultra Suggestions

Post  VamP Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 13:13

What about like having an income timer. I just think that would be pretty helpful, just like at the beginning of the game how it counts down towards when you receive 2 gold. After that in the top right hand corner having a income countdown and even just a heads up showing you how much gold you will receive next income.

-VamP
VamP
VamP
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Specializer of Specialties
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/0Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 15:43

I think that timer is a good idea.
I am constantly wondering when my next income is.

Kantus
Gunnery Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : O.o
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 21:22

The timer is not a bad idea, I will consider adding it
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue90/100Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 8:46

I reckon that the Boom gem recipe should only be able for purchase after a certain time limit.
Around the time that good peasants would round about have a megabyte wall.

It is very easy to get with a couple of destroyed bases as it only costs 1000 gold.
It will destroy a Kilobyte wall in 1 shot which is a bit cheat.

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  RaZzE Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 11:44

Give the Deadly vampires an option, wether to keep minivampires/not. Both must want to for the minivamps to spawn, if one says no, or both, they won't spawn nor be transferred to vampire team so they can ping where humans are.
Mini-vampires ruin the game.
RaZzE
RaZzE
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : Grunt<3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  VamP Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 1:53

RaZzE wrote:Give the Deadly vampires an option, wether to keep minivampires/not. Both must want to for the minivamps to spawn, if one says no, or both, they won't spawn nor be transferred to vampire team so they can ping where humans are.

Yes, this has actually been mentioned a lot on the forum, just not really requested yet. There have just been too many scenario's that I can think of where people have fought over this kind of thing! I would really like to see this in the next Ultra. thumbsup

-VamP
VamP
VamP
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/0Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 20:33

I think you should make it so vampires (the main ones) can not kill each other, but they should still be able to kill minis if it pleases them. Also, maybe you could do what you did with the peasant's damage thing with all the other materials in the game: make it so if the vampire attacks the main (or another) vampire then the damage does little to nothing; make it so if a peasant is using towers to attack another player's wall to team kill the damage does little to nothing; make it so if a peasant uses hero to kill an ally's building the damage still does little to nothing. You could also go with that whole "permanent -out" idea, where if a player says "-permout [color]" then that color is never able to set foot in the base for risk of being sent somewhere random on the map. On a side note, that whole permout idea would be hilarious if all the peasants used it on one, then that peasant went into a base they weren't allowed to and ended up on a continuous teleport journey around the map. ^^

P.S. It'll keep you busy updating the map to fix every possible way to team-kill, you know, keep you on your toes. ^.^

DaBomb wrote:Suggestion:
For new players to Vampirism Ultra, why not have random hints appear to peasants and seperate hints for vampires. It would help both new peasants and vampires to learn to play. It would also save them from getting yelled at by experienced players.

This is actually a really good idea, I don't see any reason why we haven't commented on it yet.
There could be like a dialog box at the beginning asking how good you are in Vampirism Ultra, if new is selected then there will be a complete guide in little hints (not random hints) that sort of well, guide the peasant (or vamp) through the game so they can at least have a fighting chance! ;D

VamP wrote:What about like having an income timer. I just think that would be pretty helpful, just like at the beginning of the game how it counts down towards when you receive 2 gold. After that in the top right hand corner having a income countdown and even just a heads up showing you how much gold you will receive next income.

-VamP

I agree with this... maybe make the timer the time of day? Like every time it's about to become night (or day, w/e) it resets to day (or night, w/e ;P). Every time it makes this rotation is when you get your income. =) A better explanation would be to make the time of day the income timer, every time it makes a rotation you get your income (speed it up or slow it down to fit the time of income).
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1337/666Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 11:25

I don't know what to do about this, but it is very annoying when a pez waits until he knows where all his team mates build there bases. Then goes out a purposely becomes a mini vamp. He then lets the main vamps know where the other pezes are.

Can you do anything about this?
Kantus
Kantus

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  matta37 Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 14:08

Kantus wrote:I don't know what to do about this, but it is very annoying when a pez waits until he knows where all his team mates build there bases. Then goes out a purposely becomes a mini vamp. He then lets the main vamps know where the other pezes are.

Can you do anything about this?

Most simple thing to do about that is to just kill the mini vamp, but if he still pings where the peasents are just ignore it and find them yourself
matta37
matta37
Sergeant
Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Lieutenant General
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue76268/90000Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (76268/90000)

http://magickalgraphics.com/gothic5.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 15:14

Um just so you know, you can bet banned by killing mini vamps Sad
Kantus
Kantus

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ezphulaco Thu 15 Dec 2011 - 22:39

Blasting Gem
Its Annoying
should be load after Chaotic Shop
no so fast -.-

ezphulaco
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2 / 42 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 4:23

I know i have commented on this a while ago.
It is a bit of a cheat item that should only be available later on. (around about the time you should have a megabyte wall)
Kantus
Kantus

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Darktiger138 Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 7:58

Blasting gem is kick ass, thats how I win my vamp games >.< I get the other vamp to tome and become a tank while I get a blasting gem, the humans dont stand a chance as it 1 hits kilo wall. BUT most vamps arent aware of the destructiveness of the blasting gem so they never even look its way, soooo, call it a hidden kick ass way of easily winning for those who know its there ;P
Darktiger138
Darktiger138
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Peon
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 10:34

... still.
I consider it a noobs items. it is like saying, " oh i know I've lost so ill buy this because I cant get through your wall"
Kantus
Kantus

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 10:36

I reckon scrap the idea about mini vamps. And when the pez dies he automatically leaves the game. So he can't give away the other pezs positions.
Kantus
Kantus

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Darktiger138 Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 17:27

Hmmmm, or take away ping from them? No no, that wouldnt work they can still tell...... mute the mini's and take away their ping..... but they can still walk there........ hmmmmmm
Darktiger138
Darktiger138
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  VamP Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 20:22

Instead of conversing about the idea of how to "fix", this mini-vamps problem on the Topic, you might want to PM each other, (Kantus/Darktiger138). Also, if you read all of the pages you will find people saying that all you have to do is give the vampires an option.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The option being:

After killing the human the person playing the human never transfers to the vampires side (so the player's pings will not be visible to the vamps), but instead stays a human after death. Then the vampires will have a choice on whether or not to accept the human that died into becoming a mini. This might be done by typing "!yes" / "!no", or maybe just click a button. If the vampires are at a stalemate on whether or not they should have a mini the humans are randomly selected to vote yes or no.

This is just my suggestion after reading over other people's posts and trying to tweak them.

Thanks,
-VamP

VamP
VamP
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  RaZzE Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 21:13

VamP wrote:
After killing the human the person playing the human never transfers to the vampires side (so the player's pings will not be visible to the vamps), but instead stays a human after death. Then the vampires will have a choice on whether or not to accept the human that died into becoming a mini. This might be done by typing "!yes" / "!no", or maybe just click a button. If the vampires are at a stalemate on whether or not they should have a mini the humans are randomly selected to vote yes or no.

This is just my suggestion after reading over other people's posts and trying to tweak them.

Thanks,
-VamP

This is a copy of what I wrote on page 7,
RaZzE wrote:Give the Deadly vampires an option, wether to keep minivampires/not. Both must want to for the minivamps to spawn, if one says no, or both, they won't spawn nor be transferred to vampire team so they can ping where humans are.
RaZzE
RaZzE
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : Grunt<3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Darktiger138 Sat 17 Dec 2011 - 17:24

Or you just have them spawn somewhere else on the map when they die, stick them in a team of their own, and they have to survive against the Deadly Vampires whilst trying to kill the other humans Very Happy
Darktiger138
Darktiger138
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Sun 18 Dec 2011 - 3:44

L0K3 wrote:
When you're nearing the end of the game, the peasants always hide. Why not make it so if you don't have a hero altar within 30 seconds of your original altar being destroyed, it starts pinging where your peasant is located.

Are you guys ever going to add this in? I think this is a really good idea!

@RaZzE
RaZzE wrote:
VamP wrote:

Thanks,
-VamP

This is a copy of what I wrote on page 7,

And that was a copy of my suggestion on page 2.
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1337/666Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Empty To Nuby

Post  Acid_Spore Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 17:16

Hi nuby and all members !!

about your coment on the Ban Request topic, regarding of using minis Vamps or not.

I like Minivamps for the following reasons:

1) like in the Legends wen a Vampire Bytes a human it becomes a Vampire an become human hunter, in this case a mini Vamp and it goes pretty well with the name of the Game wich is Vampirism (story line)

2) Minis do help a lot !! by providing Exploration, Far Sight and extra shades, also can pool gold to big Vamps, for more advanced players this may not be necesary(anoying) but how about new Vamps? this may result really helpful

3) Most of the time they get insta killed by towers so you dont need to kill them mostly, just ignore them dont share ur gold to them cuz this in did may not be helpful to you as Main Vamp.

4) I Like Minis to be Fixed so they become a cool part of the game HERE IS AN IDEA:
How About Adding a CURE or ANTIDOTE on the Slayers Vault ?? so they become a Pesant again at First Mini its like a Sombie with slow move thant can't be attacked by big Vamp and Humans, this time is for leting humans rescue the biten human, if no one Rescue him hi Stays as a mini Vamp thsi way u avoid geting Insta Killed by Big Vamp.

what you tink guys??? id like to hear from you soon !!
(Srry for the many Spelling Errors)

Last edited by Acid_Spore on Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 6:52; edited 1 time in total
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Higer than Recruit haha
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 4:53

So what you are saying (As it was a bit confusing) that when a peasant dies, there is a stage that the mini can become a peasant again, if his peasant teammates provide him an Antidote of some sort? but in this time the Main Vamp can still kill the mini?

If this is what you are trying to say then I think this is actually a good idea. It does go against the no team-kill rule though.
Kantus
Kantus

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Empty To Kantus

Post  Acid_Spore Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 6:45

Hi Kantus

yes so instead of Dieing you become like a Sombie for a short periof of time No one Can attack you and you cant attack also, you move slow during the Efect of the Bite... if no one Rescue you (with an Antidote that could be an Item) you Become a Mini Vamp Permanently. and humans face the Risk of Been Spoted for the Mini not Rescued etc.

wile been under the Efects of the bite u ensure not geting killed by big Vamp Instantaneously
but instead geting rescued.

-so if no one Rescue you well there is a Risk - geting killed by Main Vamp or Humans

still this is just and idea but i tink would be fun to try it.
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 11:28

It does seem to work. Then the pezes cant moan about the mini vamps giving away their position, etc as they could of prevented it from happening.
Kantus
Kantus

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 5 Empty To Kantus

Post  Acid_Spore Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 15:55

Correct !!

The Antidote must be Cheap to buy easily lets say a few wood so it does not Unbalance any Aspect of the game flow as it is verry balanced right now on my opinion,

if the Infected human does not take the Antidote it will be under his own Risk to Be killed so there will be no excues for him, and if no Human gives him an antidote may be cuz hi is a bad player so its an other way to get ride of feeder or a bad players etc. wha you tink?

BR !
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next