Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.

+12
ControlD
HrK
darkraven
Anonymou_s
Bruin22
Knugn
Zynx
aBObALLS
Bird.
raeidh
awesomevamp
xXPrince54Xx
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Empty Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.

Post  xXPrince54Xx Wed 3 Jul 2013 - 14:15

FIXES
-Peasants are still able to tome, I posted where in a previous post.
-Charm is broken it does not have a cool down and needs to be fixed.
-You still cannot use the vampiric potion and teleport.
-Bash and crit still do not work for.

Suggestions
-In normal mode the peasants get a 20k lumber bonus at ~6:15, in fast mode it should be doubled to 40k lumber.
-In normal mode there are 19 incomes before the forge opens but in fast mode there are only 12 incomes until the forge opens. The opening of the forge should be ~2 mins later.
-In normal mode there are 44 incomes before the chaos-sphere and dfms are available but in fast mode there are 48 incomes before they are available. The time they are available should be ~2 mins quicker.
xXPrince54Xx
xXPrince54Xx
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : ClanRotd Admin
Warn Status :
Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Left_bar_bleue0/0Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Empty Re: Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.

Post  Anonymou_s Tue 9 Jul 2013 - 1:14

Thanks.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :
Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Left_bar_bleue90/100Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Empty Re: Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.

Post  awesomevamp Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 3:25

Anonymou_s wrote:Thanks.

i have a suggestion too like if in u enable trade.
like i have 30klumber or 2000gold i just want to give it to another player
in my teammates [-lumber 3000 anonymou_s].can u do tht
awesomevamp
awesomevamp
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : AdmiRal
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: awesomevamp
MOS Experience:
Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Left_bar_bleue500/500Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post  raeidh Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 8:30

I have suggestion. Disable second kicking option (not !votekick, the other one), cos almost everytime sb use it I got stuck and cant do anything...

Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Bm8x

raeidh
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 11:17

In terms of trading resources, im not sure if ultra is ready for that route as this can be op for humans.

The map votekick will infact be removed for next version. I am working on a system where if a human feeds the vampire, players will receive more gold to balance out the feed.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Left_bar_bleue90/100Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird. Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 3:10

Hey, so, playing as vamp is really easy. Make it harder? Xd but then again iheard you were buffing the vamp. Well my only concern was the fact that vampires should be given a couple new items. At least a sphere of humans doom, or something that makes playing as vamp new and not repetitive because i often just use the same old method to kill humans all the time, maybe a mana burn for vamps that makes the player feel as if they are trying new and cool things that might kill humans. If you need any more ideas, pm me.
I am only trying to think of this in a psychological manner
Bird.
Bird.
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Admin.
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Infierno- Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 1:02

You need fillers for bad mines.
Infierno-
Infierno-
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : The highest.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:
Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Left_bar_bleue0/0Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 15:54

Yes, im currently added a few new things to the map that will hopefully give players something new to play around with.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  aBObALLS Sun 21 Jul 2013 - 8:00

Also what about a zoom in and out like Island defense, say (-zoom 2000 to -zoom 1000)

aBObALLS
Apprentice
Apprentice

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Empty Mini vamp problem

Post  Zynx Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 0:35

Exemple before dyng i was with 2500 gold and after in mini we have only like 750 gold what happen with gold ?
Zynx
Zynx
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  HrK Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 3:50

Zynx, when you turn into a mini vamp, you normally loose all your gold, but when you got many gold as human, there is maybe a bug, or a ratio (if that is not a bug, i dk) which let you some gold. It has always been like that.

Anonymou_s, Nhscooter and other developpers, great job guys, the new map, is really great, even if there is some lil things to modify.

Frenchy
HrK
HrK
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: wth is that?
MOS Experience:
Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Left_bar_bleue-150/-150Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Empty_bar_bleue  (-150/-150)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zynx Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 10:35

ok ^-^
Zynx
Zynx
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Knugn Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 12:05

I have a suggestion that I personally think would be really cool. At the moment, only they who are in the Rotd clan have statitics available to themself to see how many games they've won and so on (as far as I know). I know a lot of people like to see how they are doing in the form of a win/loss ratio and how many games they have played. Enabling these statitics to all players would be a first step which you later could follow up with a ranked ladder based on the amount of games you have played and you're win/loss ratio. Maybe impose the command "-top10" to see how you're doing compared to all the other players.

This is just an idea from the top of my head and I have no clue if it's possible to do.

Knugn
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruin22 Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 3:33

its not only rotd members, its the admins who play often. for a lot of people i have found that spoofchecking in the lobby regardless of whether youre an admin or not often will show stats. you cant really view win/loss ratio as it just records how many times you stay in a game til the end. thats the percentage. to program a bot to a map would be pretty hard and near impossible as far as im aware as the tools that wold have to be coded into the map would be astronomical therefore making the map size ridiculous. and coding a bot from scratch is hard enough without it being a hosting bot. 

with that being said, we do have anony. . . .nuff said ;D
Bruin22
Bruin22
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Infantry
MOS Experience:
Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Left_bar_bleue8040/99999Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/99999)

Back to top Go down

Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Empty Vampires cant get to home base

Post  darkraven Tue 17 Sep 2013 - 5:02

Fucken retards need to fix the vampire bug in vampirism ultra you cant even get to home base without being teleported to slayers fountain so their is no point in even playing so stop wasting our time and fucken do it                            With all love Darkraven

darkraven
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  awesomevamp Tue 17 Sep 2013 - 6:23

yeah its true tht vamps cant go to their own base.when they try to pass the bridge they always teleport to slayer fountain. please fix this as fast as u can.other wise we cant play vampirism ultra
awesomevamp
awesomevamp
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Left_bar_bleue500/500Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post  HrK Tue 17 Sep 2013 - 6:37

Or, do you teleport to the inner periphery of the base of the vampires, then you teleport you out, to the bases. if you do this, you will not be in the lava, and therefore not teleport to the fountain of slayers
HrK
HrK
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Left_bar_bleue-150/-150Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Empty_bar_bleue  (-150/-150)

Back to top Go down

Post  awesomevamp Tue 17 Sep 2013 - 8:25

no when a vamp is our feom his base and want to return is his base.
but whn he wants to across the bridge it automaticly teleports vamps to slayer fountain. like the previous vampirism 2.26 on tht vampirism humans got teleported on slayer fountain when they stepped in the middle of the bridge.in vamp got teleported on slayer fountain.but liches dosen't teleported liches r ok.
awesomevamp
awesomevamp
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Tue 17 Sep 2013 - 12:27

New version with this fix will be out later tonight!
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  HrK Tue 17 Sep 2013 - 18:04

Lil' Bug,
It seems that vamps start the game at slayer foutain, I am not sure if they can go to their base (middle of the map), cause i only play 1 game as human, in version 2.28D. i did not watch the replay( which is on my laptop, not at home).

Cordialy

The Frenchy
HrK
HrK
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ControlD Tue 17 Sep 2013 - 22:31

HrK wrote:Lil' Bug,
It seems that vamps start the game at slayer foutain, I am not sure if they can go to their base (middle of the map), cause i only play 1 game as human, in version 2.28D. i did not watch the replay( which is on my laptop, not at home).

Cordialy

The Frenchy
Thats what Anon is fixing tonight i believe bud Smile
ControlD
ControlD
Recruit
Recruit

ROTD Rank : Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Queens Gaurd - 007
MOS Experience:
Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Left_bar_bleue685432/6846541Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Empty_bar_bleue  (685432/6846541)

Back to top Go down

Post  darkraven Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 5:08

ControlD wrote:
HrK wrote:Lil' Bug,

Cordialy

The Frenchy
Thats what Anon is fixing tonight i believe bud Smile
I Told you their was a bug control but you just kept talking s*** and not listening #swag

darkraven
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  HrK Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 9:13

In version 2.29, the bug still exist, vamp begin to slayer fountain, they seems to not be able to go to middle. but teleported in slayer fountain.

Cordialy,
HrK

Last edited by HrK on Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 14:30; edited 1 time in total
HrK
HrK
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ControlD Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 9:57

Yea with the new version this is still happening unfortunatly Sad
ControlD
ControlD
Recruit
Recruit

ROTD Rank : Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Queens Gaurd - 007
MOS Experience:
Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Left_bar_bleue685432/6846541Fixes and suggestions for the next vampirism.  Empty_bar_bleue  (685432/6846541)

Back to top Go down

Post  Map_Hack Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 10:32

Vamps can only enter middle with tp staffs or banishing flute. pro tip keep a shade or 2 in middle for now and pick up every tp staff you can get and use them wisely.

I did test every entrance and you can't even walk on the north west bridge.
All of the vamps units get's tped to fountain inclusive the vamp.

and anony, take a look over the bases. Me and Trojan did notice some constuction fails in some of the bases.
Map_Hack
Map_Hack
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Anonymou_S Master
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next