Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions

+39
Nuby
jesed999
ninjakiller275
Computer(RotD)
Zekrai
RaZzE
Dangles20
HrK
ernest(rus)
Anonymou_s
Nighthawk22
Acid_Spore
Kirsty-x
ASMODAY
Zigafoo
Kantus
can.a.bus.dream
ImANinja.
Darktiger138
VamP
ezphulaco
matta37
caps_ovechkin
Thousand_Sword
crossjaws
SnowCloud
A4444
negativ-pro
DaBomb
pro_VAMP
CrueIIntentions
thewarrior
dawownz
L0K3
nhscooter
youstink685
CharadeX
WKUKomg
UltraFan123
43 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampirism Ultra Suggestions

Post  nhscooter Fri 15 Apr 2011 - 8:30

L0K3 wrote:
youstink685 wrote:I think we should make a brand new map never thought of like new gen only cooler and have all the walls and towers even because the ultimate range tower should cost a bit more and do more damage. Also i think you should make it so u can have infinate tomes for the vamps because when i run out of exp tomes it sucks and i have too wait forever. Also lower the time needed for the frost mirror shield because then i makes it fair for the vamps because they can get it faster. And my last thing is that you should make it so the walls regenerate by themselfs and with the heal towers because i hate having too fi and build then fix again. Thx and your wellcome for my ideas.

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 762545
Adding tower regen unbalances, faster frost mirror cooldown unbalances, infinite tomes unbalances.
Don't we want a more balanced vamps...
Nice job trying but I have to agree with zigafoo and L0K3 it would make it really unbalanced which is not our goal.
nhscooter
nhscooter
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Terminal Lance Commandant
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: 6432 Aviation Electronics Tech
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Sat 16 Apr 2011 - 5:21

I suggest you make it so peasants can only sell their items through a single shop, like make the fountain a sell thing, so they're not going all over the vamps' base (which gets annoying) and selling.

I believe you should add a trigger for the main vamps (ones that chose to be vamps in the lobby) so they can choose whether or not peasants will transform into vampires if killed (e.g. "-trans off; -trans on"), that way they don't have to deal with killing the newborn vampires instead of attacking peasants. Well, either that or you could place a bounty on newborns Very Happy, like 100 gold or something. That way it not only gives reason for the vampires to kill the newborns but also helps the peasants if they kill the newborns.

This sort of ties in with the newborn thing, but I believe red could place the bounty on the newborns instead of the vamps. A way for red to do this could be, for example, at the beginning of the game a dialog box comes up called "Newborn Bounty" with two options titled "Yes; No" or "On; Off" (this way red can't cheat and turn it off when a vamp is about to kill a newborn; or turn it on when s/he is about to kill one)

Basicly to sum this up:
-Add a single sell-shop for peasants in middle (e.g. the fountain).
-Add an on/off trigger for newborns (e.g. "-trans off; -trans on").
-Add a bounty on/off dialog box at the beginning of game.

Last edited by Haez on Sun 17 Apr 2011 - 20:56; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added another suggestion.)
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1337/666Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nhscooter Tue 19 Apr 2011 - 8:35

Haez wrote:I suggest you make it so peasants can only sell their items through a single shop, like make the fountain a sell thing, so they're not going all over the vamps' base (which gets annoying) and selling.
i agree with this part because as both sides it can get really annoying to see this happen espically right when something good opens up and they have shadows.
Haez wrote:
I believe you should add a trigger for the main vamps (ones that chose to be vamps in the lobby) so they can choose whether or not peasants will transform into vampires if killed (e.g. "-trans off; -trans on"), that way they don't have to deal with killing the newborn vampires instead of attacking peasants. Well, either that or you could place a bounty on newborns Very Happy, like 100 gold or something. That way it not only gives reason for the vampires to kill the newborns but also helps the peasants if they kill the newborns.

This sort of ties in with the newborn thing, but I believe red could place the bounty on the newborns instead of the vamps. A way for red to do this could be, for example, at the beginning of the game a dialog box comes up called "Newborn Bounty" with two options titled "Yes; No" or "On; Off" (this way red can't cheat and turn it off when a vamp is about to kill a newborn; or turn it on when s/he is about to kill one)
I dont really believe in this part because humans already get 5 gold from killing a blood vampire and if gotten early enough in the game and they are willing to help they can actually be a big part in the game and they can be better than some ancient vamps.
nhscooter
nhscooter
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Back to top Go down

Post  CrueIIntentions Sat 23 Apr 2011 - 0:29

L0K3 wrote:
nhscooter wrote:Currently when humans become bloods they keep their resources which is not always a good thing. reason being is because if your some person with a lot of gold the can just start off really strong plus since when do vampires really need lumber. I would love to see this changed so when/if you become a blood you loose all your gold or you start with a set amount.
Yeah, I've been thinking about this too, it needs to be fixed bounce

I understand what you mean. Though, to get the sum of money that your talking about to critically change the game. It has to be late anyway (between 20 - 40) Perhaps reducing gold depend on how much they currently possess might be an option. I know when the vampire gets DFM, and wipes out a pro pez, that player will have a decent size of gold on them, and in effect, end up making him stronger than the blood himself. Its a good idea. But needs to find the right proportion.

CrueIIntentions
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 15:18

When a human dies and becomes a mini vampire it will give him 45% of his gold back and based on what level the vampire is that killed you, you will become 50% of his level.

For example. You have 1000 gold. When you die you will get only about 450 back. And lets say the vampire that killed you is level 30. Your mini will become level 15. I think this should help with some balancing issues.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Wed 27 Apr 2011 - 3:14

DragonComplex wrote:When a human dies and becomes a mini vampire it will give him 45% of his gold back and based on what level the vampire is that killed you, you will become 50% of his level.

For example. You have 1000 gold. When you die you will get only about 450 back. And lets say the vampire that killed you is level 30. Your mini will become level 15. I think this should help with some balancing issues.

That is an exquisite way of balancing that is thought up above epic proportions!
Now, I hate you Dragon: You make my ideas look utterly worthless with your ingenuity; your superior knowledge and intellectual brilliance. But I would appreciate it if you took my first suggestion (set it so peasants may only sell to the fountain; set the fountain as peasant buyer) into consideration while finishing up the map.
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1337/666Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

Back to top Go down

Post  nhscooter Wed 27 Apr 2011 - 19:04

dragon how do you do so good
Haez i do agree with the fountain idea
nhscooter
nhscooter
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Wed 27 Apr 2011 - 23:58

What do you mean by peasnts only being able to sell? and at what fountin
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Empty uh

Post  L0K3 Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 0:03

DragonComplex wrote:What do you mean by peasnts only being able to sell? and at what fountin

He means, when the vampire kills a unit or building and it drops and item and the peasant's slayer picks it up, it can only sell it to one single shop instead of using the 3 in the base. And this one shop would be the healing well.

L0K3
Private
Private

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  dawownz Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 18:07

wouldnt it be better if peasants were able to build a sell shop..? for like 2 wood
dawownz
dawownz
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : GoND.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Being Noob
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90725/999999Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90725/999999)

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201109/lotus-elise-s-1_160

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 18:25

That would destroy the whole concept of taking the risk to sell your items for gold, and we all love the adrenaline rush you acquire after/while escaping from the vamp(s).
Plus, if the peasants could just build their own shop it would be boring, they wouldn't really have any need to come out of their base (excluding sending out wood gatherers and if a vamp destroys their base).
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  thewarrior Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 22:32

I Think The Shades Should Have More Health From 325 to 500 and make Golden tremble from 800 damage to 900 damage and normal tremble from 400 to 500

thewarrior
Apprentice
Apprentice

ROTD Rank : Higher Then You
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  nhscooter Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 23:45

the slayer tavern where you train your slayer is already a shop so all you would need to do is allow it to buy items which takes about 2 seconds
nhscooter
nhscooter
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 0:12

Haez wrote: That would destroy the whole concept of taking the risk to sell your items for gold, and we all love the adrenaline rush you acquire after/while escaping from the vamp(s).
Plus, if the peasants could just build their own shop it would be boring, they wouldn't really have any need to come out of their base (excluding sending out wood gatherers and if a vamp destroys their base).

I strongly agree with Haez. This gives humans a reason to go outside of their secured little bases and do something instead of camping inside their base all game and getting stronger and stronger. This makes you do a little more than just sit and built. Twisted Evil
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  nhscooter Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 10:37

dragon your an evil pirate but i do see your logic
nhscooter
nhscooter
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 10:56

I'm an evil Pirate Yar. Twisted Evil

And, its better this way. That way humans don't sit in base all day Smile

But definitely keep the suggestions coming!
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  nhscooter Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 14:04

instead of trying to limit the amount of inventory slots a slayer has to 3 just make it so that the shops in the vampire base dont sell to the slayers because even if you do limit the slots to 3 the humans can still get the chaosphere which can be a big problem for the vamps because when used correctly it can cause some serious damage.
nhscooter
nhscooter
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  CrueIIntentions Fri 13 May 2011 - 2:24

I agree with NHS. The limiter is a very good idea, however limiting the items also limits the uses of items available to you. For instance having beastly and the chaos sphere to help kill vamps is a good idea. But what if you have say a few cyclone spells handy? And what if you would like another item to not die so quick? Setting a limiter for DFM is a good idea. And really is the only one that needs to be done to.

CrueIIntentions
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 21:58

Dragon, have you already put some of these suggestions into the Vampirism Ultra map? bounce
Once I get more ram I would love to see my fountain sell shop =D
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  negativ-pro Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 14:17

Hi
I noticed a bug wich i really hate.
If u let your builder or Tower attatck a structure of yourself then there is a chance that they stop and don't attack.
Or if u wanna kill a strong wall the tower/builder stop while attacking.

Its really annoying to kill a strong false placed structure if they stop attacking all the time.

One time i wanted to kill a long range tower and let Towers and Builder attack it about 100 times and they didn't even do 1 hit

negativ-pro
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  nhscooter Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 16:34

negativ-pro wrote:Hi
I noticed a bug wich i really hate.
If u let your builder or Tower attatck a structure of yourself then there is a chance that they stop and don't attack.
Or if u wanna kill a strong wall the tower/builder stop while attacking.

Its really annoying to kill a strong false placed structure if they stop attacking all the time.

One time i wanted to kill a long range tower and let Towers and Builder attack it about 100 times and they didn't even do 1 hit

this is not a glitch it is the new anti teamkill system put into the map.
nhscooter
nhscooter
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  pro_VAMP Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 19:37

if anyone has played vamprism beast on tft then you have seen that if the vamp has reached a certain lvl he gets a (side kick) the lich king. i think maybe you should add the lich king to the new version of vamprism ultra

pro_VAMP
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBomb Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 22:11

Suggestion:
For new players to Vampirism Ultra, why not have random hints appear to peasants and seperate hints for vampires. It would help both new peasants and vampires to learn to play. It would also save them from getting yelled at by experienced players.
DaBomb
DaBomb
Contributor
Contributor

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue69/69Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLWQIm9qP4&feature=fvst

Back to top Go down

Post  negativ-pro Fri 9 Sep 2011 - 21:31

If thats a anti team kill system, then its a big failure and has only annoying parts.
I had enough games with new vers where people were going crazy and killed all bases.

Even with -out color u couldnt really avoid it since u have to watch the whole game, where he is.
And at Base entrance i noticed he can kill your wall before he get kicked with command.
The Entrance area isnt affected widly enough.

Here an better Anti Teamkill

make a command wich leds to your allys cant attack any of your strucktures.
(if a unit owned by ally of player attack unit owned by player order unit to stop)

or make a command, wich lead to auto kick player out of base
-permout color

that would be better since if i wanna avoid chaosspehere by attack my own hero or walls so it wont be activated is screwed up by that shit.

negativ-pro
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  dawownz Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 8:58

the first one u said is the 1 we used and the command is fixed anyway.
dawownz
dawownz
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : GoND.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Being Noob
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90725/999999Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90725/999999)

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201109/lotus-elise-s-1_160

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next