Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions

+39
Nuby
jesed999
ninjakiller275
Computer(RotD)
Zekrai
RaZzE
Dangles20
HrK
ernest(rus)
Anonymou_s
Nighthawk22
Acid_Spore
Kirsty-x
ASMODAY
Zigafoo
Kantus
can.a.bus.dream
ImANinja.
Darktiger138
VamP
ezphulaco
matta37
caps_ovechkin
Thousand_Sword
crossjaws
SnowCloud
A4444
negativ-pro
DaBomb
pro_VAMP
CrueIIntentions
thewarrior
dawownz
L0K3
nhscooter
youstink685
CharadeX
WKUKomg
UltraFan123
43 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Empty Vampirism Ultra Suggestions

Post  Anonymou_s Tue 1 Mar 2011 - 18:24

You may post suggestions in terms of Vampirism Ultra.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Left_bar_bleue90/100Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Empty Re: Vampirism Ultra Suggestions

Post  Zigafoo Wed 2 Mar 2011 - 1:14

I say i get my skin back. That's my suggestion.
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : GoND 105270 (8/12/09)
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer - 0861
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Left_bar_bleue105270/999999Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a

Back to top Go down

Post  dawownz Wed 2 Mar 2011 - 13:27

wat was ur skin?
dawownz
dawownz
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : GoND.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Being Noob
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Left_bar_bleue90725/999999Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (90725/999999)

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201109/lotus-elise-s-1_160

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Wed 2 Mar 2011 - 21:29

It was yoshi
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Left_bar_bleue105270/999999Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  CrueIIntentions Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 3:37

You should have seperate items for the slayer as there are items for the Vampire. Perhaps make the slayer orb, such as it is, upgradeable (much like the vampire hearts) Except when they combine, they start costing more. Also, you could make shades able to carry items. And drop them on death or something.

CrueIIntentions
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  UltraFan123 Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 6:34

I agree with cruel, I find when vamping in ultra that its extremely difficult to form 5 dmf's without a slayer coming to jack you or creeping on you with a cloak of shadows finding where you hide the stash so to say being that you have no inventory room to hold it all. In dota they have a 'little sheep' thats purchasable you can use to hold your items for recipes I belive something of that nature or a shade with an inventory would be a more fair balancing bieng that if you get couple dmf's jacked at the end of the game it pretty much means a whole hour of your time went down the drain an you lose by defualt, beacause the slayer jack'd a pair or several items that took you all game to assemble an bieng that you have limited inventory of only 6 it leaves you no choice but to place a few items down since it takes 3 to form just 1 dmf. anyway just a thought to play with, I still kinda like the aspect that you have to be on guard against slayers or when you assemble items but its a bitter sweet feeling sweet 'cause I feel like the actions hot, and bitter because sometimes its a bit 2 much in the aspect of a small fluke that ruined the whole hour you spent vamping your heart out!

UltraFan123
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  dawownz Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 16:19

well wat i think is that slayers get too overpowered and because of that there will be no slayer item upgrades.. and anyway everyone goes to the vamp shop to buy slayer items so its pointless of making slayer items. Also slayers only have 3 inventory spaces so they cant make a mirror as its kind of cheating when u buy a mirror and block.
dawownz
dawownz
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Left_bar_bleue90725/999999Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (90725/999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  CrueIIntentions Wed 9 Mar 2011 - 10:17

It isnt really cheating. It almost needs to be done when there is a pro vampire hounding you all game. The newest version hasn't been played to its fullest as of yet, but in regards to 1.76d if you keep at it and able to defend vamp, as well as keep your gold upkeep coming. you will have tier 3, gold fountain, petabyte wall, and a pumped up slayer before dfm comes out. pertabyte drops like a hot knife through butter when dfm is available. So jacking a dmf or building your own is the only way to stay alive until you can get an excabyte. A vampire with dfm is 10x stronger than a slayer with tomes/upgrades.

CrueIIntentions
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  dawownz Sat 12 Mar 2011 - 13:48

well if u think about it. why wont u try killing the vamp before it comes out? Its almost like a time limit except the vamp actualy kills u
dawownz
dawownz
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  WKUKomg Mon 21 Mar 2011 - 18:15

well actually the idea of having extra inventory room was discussed before

and in fact in the TFT version of Vamp Beast they used to have (prob still have) little liches that would carry your extra goods

i think it would be a good idea to have something similar to that, so that you wouldn't have to worry about dropping your items on the ground, and having slayers take them.

also one last thing, i don't think its a huge issue that slayers can pick up or purchase vamp items, but there is one item that can be a problem. Its the chaos sphere, because you only get 1, and slayers usually buy that so vamps CANT get it. That seems to be the biggest problem (i don't know if that is being changed or not, so i figured id mention it)
WKUKomg
WKUKomg

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Left_bar_bleue116500/999999Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (116500/999999)

http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down

Post  dawownz Tue 22 Mar 2011 - 14:28

im done with the inventory slots now. Slayers have 3, so no more mirrors for them. Vamps, i might add some more but it will make the map bigger by a lot, so i probably wont do it.
dawownz
dawownz
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Empty Chest

Post  L0K3 Sat 9 Apr 2011 - 2:50

You could add a purchasable chest for the vamps that will be created in the base. Both vamps would be able to access it but would have to be on guard because the chest is vulnerable to slayer attacks. And if another vamp takes your items... beat his ass =o

L0K3
Private
Private

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  CharadeX Sat 9 Apr 2011 - 17:53

Yeah. You should make a cheat like object where you can travel through walls for about 1-2 seconds and it costs a few thousand gold. (3340?)

Would be a good advantage to getting into impossible bases with a vampire whos a nub.

CharadeX
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Sat 9 Apr 2011 - 19:54

CharadeX wrote:Yeah. You should make a cheat like object where you can travel through walls for about 1-2 seconds and it costs a few thousand gold. (3340?)

Would be a good advantage to getting into impossible bases with a vampire whos a nub.

well that would be kinda rigged tho wouldnt it? Very Happy lol
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Left_bar_bleue90/100Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Sat 9 Apr 2011 - 21:44

DragonComplex wrote:
CharadeX wrote:Yeah. You should make a cheat like object where you can travel through walls for about 1-2 seconds and it costs a few thousand gold. (3340?)

well that would be kinda rigged tho wouldnt it? Very Happy lol

Not if the host could enable and disable it....
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Empty Haha

Post  L0K3 Sat 9 Apr 2011 - 22:13

But like he said, "a cheat like object". This already implies it's rigged so I vote no! fencing Democracy!

Hey I got a question too. If we have a suggestion and know how to do the triggers could we post it here to be able to give a better insight to your idea?

Edit: Another Suggestion

When you're nearing the end of the game, the peasants always hide. Why not make it so if you don't have a hero altar within 30 seconds of your original altar being destroyed, it starts pinging where your peasant is located.

L0K3
Private
Private

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 14:05

L0K3 wrote:When you're nearing the end of the game, the peasants always hide. Why not make it so if you don't have a hero altar within 30 seconds of your original altar being destroyed, it starts pinging where your peasant is located.

I actually like this idea!
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  dawownz Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 14:07

i was thinking about this too xD
dawownz
dawownz
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  nhscooter Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 14:37

that does sound good
nhscooter
nhscooter
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Terminal Lance Commandant
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: 6432 Aviation Electronics Tech
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Left_bar_bleue5/5Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Empty Err..

Post  L0K3 Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 18:34

Could you make it so when there's a vampire convert, and both original vamps leave, the game can still continue?

L0K3
Private
Private

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  nhscooter Mon 11 Apr 2011 - 21:48

Currently when humans become bloods they keep their resources which is not always a good thing. reason being is because if your some person with a lot of gold the can just start off really strong plus since when do vampires really need lumber. I would love to see this changed so when/if you become a blood you loose all your gold or you start with a set amount.
nhscooter
nhscooter
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Terminal Lance Commandant
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: 6432 Aviation Electronics Tech
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Left_bar_bleue5/5Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Empty o.O

Post  L0K3 Tue 12 Apr 2011 - 19:41

nhscooter wrote:Currently when humans become bloods they keep their resources which is not always a good thing. reason being is because if your some person with a lot of gold the can just start off really strong plus since when do vampires really need lumber. I would love to see this changed so when/if you become a blood you loose all your gold or you start with a set amount.
Yeah, I've been thinking about this too, it needs to be fixed bounce

L0K3
Private
Private

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Empty Sugestions

Post  youstink685 Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 21:00

I think we should make a brand new map never thought of like new gen only cooler and have all the walls and towers even because the ultimate range tower should cost a bit more and do more damage. Also i think you should make it so u can have infinate tomes for the vamps because when i run out of exp tomes it sucks and i have too wait forever. Also lower the time needed for the frost mirror shield because then i makes it fair for the vamps because they can get it faster. And my last thing is that you should make it so the walls regenerate by themselfs and with the heal towers because i hate having too fi and build then fix again. Thx and your wellcome for my ideas.

youstink685
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions Empty ...

Post  L0K3 Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 23:31

youstink685 wrote:I think we should make a brand new map never thought of like new gen only cooler and have all the walls and towers even because the ultimate range tower should cost a bit more and do more damage. Also i think you should make it so u can have infinate tomes for the vamps because when i run out of exp tomes it sucks and i have too wait forever. Also lower the time needed for the frost mirror shield because then i makes it fair for the vamps because they can get it faster. And my last thing is that you should make it so the walls regenerate by themselfs and with the heal towers because i hate having too fi and build then fix again. Thx and your wellcome for my ideas.

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions 762545
Adding tower regen unbalances, faster frost mirror cooldown unbalances, infinite tomes unbalances.
Don't we want a more balanced vamps...

L0K3
Private
Private

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Thu 14 Apr 2011 - 23:57

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions 907177
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next