Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions

+39
Nuby
jesed999
ninjakiller275
Computer(RotD)
Zekrai
RaZzE
Dangles20
HrK
ernest(rus)
Anonymou_s
Nighthawk22
Acid_Spore
Kirsty-x
ASMODAY
Zigafoo
Kantus
can.a.bus.dream
ImANinja.
Darktiger138
VamP
ezphulaco
matta37
caps_ovechkin
Thousand_Sword
crossjaws
SnowCloud
A4444
negativ-pro
DaBomb
pro_VAMP
CrueIIntentions
thewarrior
dawownz
L0K3
nhscooter
youstink685
CharadeX
WKUKomg
UltraFan123
43 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampirism Ultra Suggestions

Post  Acid_Spore Tue 8 May 2012 - 13:54

-single mode sounds good but i tink the AI or conditions would be to hard to create for Vampire....

-what i be done is mesure my timing gaming alone some times. if you are into timing it results funn to ttry it and also practice key binds Razz rabbit

-Make the Vampire like pizza to geek
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Higer than Recruit haha
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Empty chaosperre

Post  jesed999 Tue 8 May 2012 - 19:36

wen im playing the chaosperre in apple or mac will close the warcraft why .?
thanks
-sheet888
jesed999
jesed999
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : 1
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Wed 9 May 2012 - 19:33

jesed999, this topic is for suggestions towards Vampirism Ultra, not a place to request help. Please ask your question elsewhere and try to stay on topic.
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1337/666Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Empty To Coputer Rotd

Post  Acid_Spore Sun 20 May 2012 - 22:40

hi guys
Computer(RotD)
I like the idea -Send gold to players - i wish admins will make it possible.

but since it’s not available yet.... if my early base go destroyed and I went to no gold Sad i hide my peasant then hunt for a dropped item so i can sell it in to friend buildings and get 2 gold for Vault it works pretty well and it adds challenge Smile

hf
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  B_A_STONER Mon 28 May 2012 - 3:10

I love Computer(RotD)'s idea on the timer part and especially the gold and/or lumber sending. I know alot of time ill be in a double base with friend and he has to go or it and it is impossible to send all your resources in time if you get far enough in the game. Or if someone is pooling you to teir 3 or something it helps to have a trigger that lets you say -send (player/color) (amount) (gold/lumber). The timer also helps for vamp forge and knowing when u need to get megabyte or on chronosphere about when that will come out.

Sincerely,
B_A_STONER

P.S. I havent seen any vamp games hosted when im online. I get on morning and night. Sometimes in afternoon too.
B_A_STONER
B_A_STONER
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : GySgt.
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue8990/10000Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (8990/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBomb Tue 29 May 2012 - 0:07

You should add a timer for the forge so that vamps (or vamps and peasants) know when it is opening.
DaBomb
DaBomb
Contributor
Contributor

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue69/69Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLWQIm9qP4&feature=fvst

Back to top Go down

Post  Acid_Spore Tue 29 May 2012 - 12:25

YOU DONT NEED A TIMER FOR IT !!!

there is already one.... when you get close to the recipe shop you can see the items in cold down the chaotic forge opens exactly when the cold down is at 1/2 of the square pretty easy and simple, (the item is the recipe for DFMS)

You can manage the feed by destroying bases and spending all you want on tomes etc at the first ¼ of this cold down and the other ¼ stick to a wall for claw armor there always will be some one behind most commonly the ones who lost their bases earlier thus they will be low in defenses (saving) so once you get the claw armor is pretty much over.

I personally don’t like a Nerfed games. so dont nerf it. cheers

Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBomb Wed 30 May 2012 - 14:45

Yes but the most commonly asked question i see is about a timer for it. Also new players do not know how long it takes. You could add one and just make it so you can hide the timer. Not everyone is experienced, you know.
DaBomb
DaBomb
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue69/69Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

Back to top Go down

Post  Infierno- Sat 7 Jul 2012 - 2:55

K so check it.

Since, a lot of players complain that the chain is overpowered(double-chain),

make it to where the chain stops leveling at level 6, which does a bit less than 300 damage to the peasant.

Make the vampire buy a tome which will allow the vampire to go past the level 6 chain lightning. Should cost about 50 gold or even free maybe.

Maybe when the vampire purchases the tome it will add maybe 2 or 3 more chain levels, just a suggestion.

The tome will be purchased at chaotic forge.

The tome itself should have a cool down of 3 minutes. By that time players should have they're human survival training upgraded.

Infierno-
Infierno-
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : The highest.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBomb Sat 7 Jul 2012 - 16:51

I like that idea infierno-, but can you actually make a tome that does that o.O
DaBomb
DaBomb
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Sat 7 Jul 2012 - 18:00

I believe you can actually do it with simple GUI triggering.
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1337/666Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  B_A_STONER Sun 8 Jul 2012 - 4:35

Just saying vamps ultra needs some big update soon. When 2.01.C came out there were like 4 bots autohosting it and they would all fill up. But the map is old now so maybe get an update out soon? An update may get a big crowd to start playing again hopefully and then bring back the publicity ROTD had way back. I dont know what to put in the update but just something to get ppl playing again. Just my suggestions.
B_A_STONER
B_A_STONER
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue8990/10000Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (8990/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Infierno- Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 0:13

Ok, i think think this a fairly good suggestion.

I suggest that the lich should not be able to tome.

When players buy tomes they sometimes make the mistake of tomeing there lich.

Example:

Tommy: Click, click, click*, oh s***, I tomed my lich. LOL
Infierno-
Infierno-
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  B_A_STONER Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 6:59

ive dont that. Pissed me the F*** off
B_A_STONER
B_A_STONER
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  BEEBEGUN Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 13:26

youguse have some prety stinkin good idead but i think vamps should be able to buy and stack claws of gold but only 2 stack
BEEBEGUN
BEEBEGUN
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  B_A_STONER Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 0:17

that would way overfeed the vamps in my opinion
B_A_STONER
B_A_STONER
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Infierno- Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 3:40

So, you know how there is two spots for double base and double walls, top left and top right.

Well every thought of making one for three walls? More fun, with three pathways.
Idk, it'll be something new.

Like that Long strip at the very right, above middle base, you can open that ending, but have some kind of barricade there, and make 3 peasants strike it one time each for it be removed, and its invulnerable to vampires.

Last edited by Infierno- on Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 3:06; edited 1 time in total
Infierno-
Infierno-
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 0:32

@ infernos nuke idea. What I would concider is cap the chains at just under 300 then add chain to the mini vamps. This gives them the ability to nuke without being too op and also gives vamps some insentive to help keep mini vamps alive because I know as pez if I see a mini vamp ill buy slayers orb and kill it before it can help them. Stating again this is just what would I do.

EDIT: I also agree with stopping tomes on lich just make it not a hero but still have hero inventory because I too have accidentally tomed it before while not paying attention and early game it makes you rage.

Last edited by ID_ied on Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 0:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgotten point)
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue9/10Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8