Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions

+39
Nuby
jesed999
ninjakiller275
Computer(RotD)
Zekrai
RaZzE
Dangles20
HrK
ernest(rus)
Anonymou_s
Nighthawk22
Acid_Spore
Kirsty-x
ASMODAY
Zigafoo
Kantus
can.a.bus.dream
ImANinja.
Darktiger138
VamP
ezphulaco
matta37
caps_ovechkin
Thousand_Sword
crossjaws
SnowCloud
A4444
negativ-pro
DaBomb
pro_VAMP
CrueIIntentions
thewarrior
dawownz
L0K3
nhscooter
youstink685
CharadeX
WKUKomg
UltraFan123
43 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampirism Ultra Suggestions

Post  ezphulaco Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 14:44

u should repair that about claim the bases
some times is wrong.
command to see the income of gold n.n !

ezphulaco
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 42 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 14:58

The way teamkilling is fixed is by removing the attack from pesants and giving an alternitive to killing your structures either by using a spell to kill your structures would be a better option that might be implemented to next version,
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Empty Re:

Post  Nighthawk22 Sun 11 Sep 2011 - 20:02

DragonComplex wrote:The way teamkilling is fixed is by removing the attack from pesants and giving an alternitive to killing your structures either by using a spell to kill your structures would be a better option that might be implemented to next version,

Using spells as in from far range? (like those target things) or the one that looks like an AoE target?

It'd be really hard for vamp to get feeds if there was a quick way to destroy structures like it is in sheeptag

Nighthawk22
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Genajor
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBomb Sun 11 Sep 2011 - 20:30

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 907177
DaBomb
DaBomb
Contributor
Contributor

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue69/69Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLWQIm9qP4&feature=fvst

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBomb Sun 11 Sep 2011 - 20:31

Why not make a delay of three seconds or so? That way the vampire has the chance to kill the building or the peasant.
DaBomb
DaBomb
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue69/69Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowCloud Wed 14 Sep 2011 - 16:17

I think you should really make it where the other team cant destroy eachother's towers building etc. because almost every game i go in now some1 becomes angry starts feeding vamps or something and we try to kick because we cant do nothing about it and usually vampz dont wanna kick because its feed so he doesnt get kicked and ends up kiling our stuff so... plz fix this bs.

edit: Srry Did not read other post 1 way to fix this is make a sell icon that doesnt sell but just destroys the wall building etc. and take away the peasants attack
SnowCloud
SnowCloud
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  dawownz Wed 14 Sep 2011 - 16:48

SnowCloud wrote:I think you should really make it where the other team cant destroy eachother's towers building etc. because almost every game i go in now some1 becomes angry starts feeding vamps or something and we try to kick because we cant do nothing about it and usually vampz dont wanna kick because its feed so he doesnt get kicked and ends up kiling our stuff so... plz fix this bs.

edit: Srry Did not read other post 1 way to fix this is make a sell icon that doesnt sell but just destroys the wall building etc. and take away the peasants attack

if we do the bottom one then pez's will just sell their wall and the vamp wont get any feed. fair ey?
dawownz
dawownz
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : GoND.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Being Noob
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90725/999999Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90725/999999)

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201109/lotus-elise-s-1_160

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowCloud Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 6:15

dawownz wrote:
SnowCloud wrote:I think you should really make it where the other team cant destroy eachother's towers building etc. because almost every game i go in now some1 becomes angry starts feeding vamps or something and we try to kick because we cant do nothing about it and usually vampz dont wanna kick because its feed so he doesnt get kicked and ends up kiling our stuff so... plz fix this bs.

if we do the bottom one then pez's will just sell their wall and the vamp wont get any feed. fair ey?

:\ Think of something >.< lol im tired of my team killing my wall ;'( idk tho ima try and think of something
SnowCloud
SnowCloud
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowCloud Sat 17 Sep 2011 - 20:22

If pez didnt want to give vamp feed anyway they just have to destroy there own wall so not much diffrence
SnowCloud
SnowCloud
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  negativ-pro Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 20:43

When is the new ver with the fixed trigger going to be released?

Im sick of games, where minis cant be attacked and ally can kill your shit.

Here one alternative to the triggers.
Give the peons a dmg of 1 or what ever and trigger the killing of buildings,
so that if u attack one of your own buildings it get destroyed.
Then your allys would need like 1000 years to kill your stuff and only the owner can kill it in time.

negativ-pro
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 11:20

To fix the Teamkilling Peasants will have a low ranged, delayed skill to kill their own walls.

@negativ-pro, The new Vampirism Ultra will be out within 1 - 2 weeks, or sooner.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowCloud Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 12:11

What do ya mean by a delayed skill
SnowCloud
SnowCloud
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  A4444 Fri 23 Sep 2011 - 20:41

Can anything be done to stop vampires stacking up on 4 beast claws once the forge opens? the megabyte wall cannot stop one vamp loaded with that many claws it can barly hold off a vamp with 2 claws

A4444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Empty Re:

Post  Nighthawk22 Fri 23 Sep 2011 - 21:14

From what I know beast claws cost about 900 and if you say there's 4 of them then thats totaling 3600g. Thats a lot of feed then Razz... I don't see why stacking that exceeds more than 2 beast claws is necessary because I think that the crit chances on beast claws does not stack.

Forgive me but it might have been the beast armor skill perhaps? and not just stacking beast claws.

Nighthawk22
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Genajor
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  A4444 Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 20:21

No it was just claws i was the partner vamp in the game and its not that diffucult to gain that much feed before the dark forge opens i myself ually average around 2.5k when im playing vamp and thats with tremble, beast mask and all the speed items i get. i just think its kinda a cheat when you cant stop the vamp cause all hes done is bought 3 or 4 claws to break your megabyte

A4444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBomb Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 11:07

It'd be nice if you could make that trigger that kicks the person trying to kick an admin less sensitive. You can't even threaten to kick without it kicking that person. (Happened five times to Tempistaxe in USWest, he officially hates ultra >.>)
DaBomb
DaBomb
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowCloud Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 20:37

This isnt rlly that important to me but could Yall Put An easyier way to give gold and lumber like -gold (color) (amount) and -lumber (color) (amount) Would be Helpfull
SnowCloud
SnowCloud
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  crossjaws Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 1:13

i think it you should make the first wall way harder to get in to but give the vamps some way yo get alittle coin like have a guy /or portal that spawns food or have a gold well for them that teles around so they have to find it( they attack it like a wall and get gold ig they have gold claws but mabey alittle more gold tho)

crossjaws
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 14:29

I really hate it when some peasant sore loser dies in the beginning and then just goes around killing his teams walls.

can you fix this if it has not already been fixed.
Thanks What a Face
Kantus
Kantus
Gunnery Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : O.o
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  A4444 Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 22:13

Theres a glitch in bottom right base in 1.88 were the pez can go right next to the black trees at the very bottom right hand corner

A4444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Thousand_Sword Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 7:32

dont know if you done already but, you should close the spot within the tree line where dawownz is always hiding
Thousand_Sword
Thousand_Sword
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Go(N)D
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: FORECON
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue127000/100000Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (127000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 9:26

LOL!! That spot is still there??? OH the last time i checked it wasn't there I am soo hiding there now lol Very Happy

Zekrai
Lieutenant (grade 4) First Lieutenant

ROTD Rank : Lcpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Mana Manipulator
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3500/5000Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thousand_Sword Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 22:46

as i already said, i dont know if its still there Razz
Thousand_Sword
Thousand_Sword
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Go(N)D
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: FORECON
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue127000/100000Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (127000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 8:25

Oh lol roflmao don't worry its been closed off Sad I actualy hide there like dawownz to Very Happy i put a aura wall there just incase vamp chain lightnings me or something LOL Very Happy affraid

Zekrai

ROTD Rank : Lcpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Mana Manipulator
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3500/5000Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 3 Empty Vamps Ultra

Post  caps_ovechkin Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 18:07

Just a suggestion, but instead of having a spell where your peasant has to go to the tower and use it, how about you just put a destroy button on the tower? Bad idea?

caps_ovechkin
Recruit
Recruit

ROTD Rank : grunt
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next