Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions

+39
Nuby
jesed999
ninjakiller275
Computer(RotD)
Zekrai
RaZzE
Dangles20
HrK
ernest(rus)
Anonymou_s
Nighthawk22
Acid_Spore
Kirsty-x
ASMODAY
Zigafoo
Kantus
can.a.bus.dream
ImANinja.
Darktiger138
VamP
ezphulaco
matta37
caps_ovechkin
Thousand_Sword
crossjaws
SnowCloud
A4444
negativ-pro
DaBomb
pro_VAMP
CrueIIntentions
thewarrior
dawownz
L0K3
nhscooter
youstink685
CharadeX
WKUKomg
UltraFan123
43 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampirism Ultra Suggestions

Post  Dangles20 Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 16:05

it might work however you would still get them pack of noobs that would decide to become a mini right at the start of the game which would give the positions away still

Dangles20
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Empty To Dangles20

Post  Acid_Spore Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 16:09

Dangles20 No this must be Available From the Start so no one can give position
there suould be a timer for the infected human so wen the elapsed time run out
players has established theyr bases, this timer may be the same for all game stages.
so humans has time to rescue or let vecome a mini.

so were ever there is a guy planing to reveal peasants location a the Verry Start of the game instead of becoming a mini Instantly
hi just become a sombie (Under efect of Vampire Bite) mean wile hi cant atack or move fast to Spot no one this way player dont want to die at start, so will give no advantage te no one

please reply waht you tink.
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Higer than Recruit haha
Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangles20 Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 16:52

i see what you mean well why doesnt vampire bite just get disabled untill the gold timer has elasped wouldnt that work better what i mean is if its in the first 5 mins the human that gets hit by the vampire could just die for good so he isnt on the vamps team

Dangles20
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Empty To Dangels20

Post  Acid_Spore Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 17:06

That Sounds Verry Good Dangels !!

mostly i wanted a new mode of role play to make it more Fun and interesting so more people want to try someting diferent

but Killing the human for good at Start its Verry Fair for bout... and a Good idea !!!

Vamp doesnt get Stealed Feed and Humans dont get Spoted. i agree with you
in the other hand i dont know this would afect on the popularity of the game dieing permanently
at start. may discourage to join the game or what you tink about this?
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 4:28

I actually have 2 points too discuss. This idea about the vampires "zombie bite" only coming on after the timer is a genius idea. It will in my case make the game more fair, as it evens out the pezes moaning, feeding, etc.

Second... Acid you really need to work more on your English Smile
Kantus
Kantus
Gunnery Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : O.o
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Empty To Kantus

Post  Acid_Spore Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 5:45

i know i Write verry Bad Sad ,

Just imagine a guys trying to Ruin the game at Start by Suiciding and then WOOT a !!! Zombie !!!
a useles Zombie that can only hope to be Rescued during the first 5 mins Very Happy

Last edited by Acid_Spore on Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 15:44; edited 1 time in total
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 8:56

Umm... its a Zombie. not a sombie. ZZZZombie
Kantus
Kantus

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 18:09

Kantus wrote:Umm... its a Zombie. not a sombie. ZZZZombie

It's called his mother tongue being that other than English.
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1337/666Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Empty Solved issue of tking minis.

Post  ImANinja. Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 20:51

I've noticed that you get banned when you tk mini's. So i came up with a simple solution to solve that problem.

Make a trigger (like in tft vampirism fire) that allows vamps to have minis or not.

I feel this would help alot. Let me know what you guys think.

ImANinja.
ImANinja.
ImANinja.
Recruit
Recruit

ROTD Rank : 0
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Empty I VOTE MINIS STAY !!!

Post  Acid_Spore Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 23:51

Every one wants to get ride of mini vamps just like that, like - Remove them or make a trigger
allow to team killing them etc etc - guys lets find a way so they become a good part of the game
the more playable the game is the more pupularity it will have and will make it fun to play.... thats my point of view why minis should stay.

and by the Way make Blasting Gem be abailable a bit late on the game -.-

Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangles20 Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 23:54

To stop team killing minis why dont you just make a trigger that whenever the big vamps try attack them there is a trigger in place that orders the unit to immediatly stop before the attack is completed. that way its impossible to kill minis as vamp and the dead mini cant complain about anything

edit: this would also be a good idea for if a big vamp attacks another big vamp.

Dangles20
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Empty To Dangles

Post  Acid_Spore Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 3:04

its Incredible how people find ways to ruin Games Dangles ... if the minis were not attacable then
they could do real evil tings like Bloking the pas to Big Vamp 0.0 !!! and many other Evil tings
but if they become Helpful like i dont know having Auras on them that wold be cool and Big Vamps will not team kill as they are helpful or someting we just need to find out what !!!!!!!!

Last edited by Acid_Spore on Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 3:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad spelling :()
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangles20 Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 9:45

i ment not attackable to vamps only peaseants could still kill them

Dangles20
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  can.a.bus.dream Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 11:39

thats a good idea unless minies decide to att the big vamps and kill them and the big vamps cant att back and stop wanting to be vamps and game is over

can.a.bus.dream
Recruit
Recruit

ROTD Rank : major 28,535
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangles20 Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 11:44

that still isnt what i mean i ment anyone at all on the vamp team cant kill anyone at all on the vamp team like for example there all added into a group when there spawned or a mini is made and whenever any unit in that group attacks a unit within the same group it instantly orders the unit to stop. This would also stop vamps from slowing other vamps with vampire fangs

Dangles20
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 16:41

I still reckon that zombie idea was kick ass.
Kantus
Kantus

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangles20 Sun 25 Dec 2011 - 17:37

yeah thats still good i was just saying about team killing

Dangles20
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Mon 26 Dec 2011 - 16:15

i know... i reckon there should be a hair trigger that prevents team attacking.
Kantus
Kantus

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangles20 Mon 26 Dec 2011 - 23:14

I was just thinking about multiboards and sometimes its difficult to tell whos alive and whos not so how about after the gold timer is done another multiboard is created that either lists all names or colour names and has - alive or - dead or - mini (mini being mini vampire) next to them for example (Dangles20 - alive) (Orange - mini) or a multiboard that shows humans alive - 3 vamps alive - 1 minis alive -0. Honetly i have never used a leaderboard in a map before so i dont know if 2 leaderboards are possible at 1 time that is why i said after the gold is given another is created but if you can have 2 leaderboards at 1 time then it would probably be better to have a dead alive or mini leaderboard right from the start.

Dangles20
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Tue 27 Dec 2011 - 17:07

Dangles20 wrote:I was just thinking about multiboards and sometimes its difficult to tell whos alive and whos not so how about after the gold timer is done another multiboard is created that either lists all names or colour names and has - alive or - dead or - mini (mini being mini vampire) next to them for example (Dangles20 - alive) (Orange - mini) or a multiboard that shows humans alive - 3 vamps alive - 1 minis alive -0. Honetly i have never used a leaderboard in a map before so i dont know if 2 leaderboards are possible at 1 time that is why i said after the gold is given another is created but if you can have 2 leaderboards at 1 time then it would probably be better to have a dead alive or mini leaderboard right from the start.

The allies tab is good at doing this, ones that are still remaining in the game are alive. If they are minis then they are visible to you, if they are not. Clearly they are alive.
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : GoND 105270 (8/12/09)
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer - 0861
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue105270/999999Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Wed 28 Dec 2011 - 3:34

Update: As of Wednesday, December 28th, 2011. I have decided that team-killing a mini vampire will not result in a ban. Clan RotD will no longer be banning players for team-killing mini vampires.

As a result of this decision, i will be looking through all the ban requests for teamkilling minis, and unbanning those who were banned.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90/100Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Empty Vampirism Ultra Suggestions

Post  ASMODAY Wed 28 Dec 2011 - 14:12

What me and my friends were seeing is that when you start the game you sometimes get one person who will suicide themselves and become a mini vampire and rat out all other humans. I find this to be quite annoying. Like could you put in a trigger to stop that. E.g. Event:Time Elapsed(vamps Enter) If/Then/Else If: peasant is in middle of map. Then: move instantly to slayer level up region. Or a set up like where if a unit enters middle of map and lumber is less then or equal to like 1000 they will be instantly teleported to wither their base or slayer. Just something to stop the people who purposely kill themselves to kill other people. And can we have an anti feed system? Like a chart that gets a little charge or increase. Unit dies set (RedFeederChart+1) And when it hits like 300 or something all other humans get like 1 gold. Because its one thing when vamps are hitting a wall with gold claws. Its another thing when you have people who either have never played or don't detonate their workers or just feed on purpose. Just a few suggestions me and my friends are encountering when we play thanks to take the time and read and or comment your great Smile
ASMODAY
ASMODAY
Recruit
Recruit

ROTD Rank : Grunt
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Empty Hi

Post  Kirsty-x Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 17:23

I think they should be A reward for Vampires killing Peasents Such as 1 lumber which will be able to buy a speical Tome or Powerup to help them as well as the 200gold, And for peasents killing a vamp or mini vamp get a special Item and the +5 gold just a suggestion Very Happy
Kirsty-x
Kirsty-x
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Donator :D
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dangles20 Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 21:29

this sounds like a good idea there could be a new shop a award shop or something which you get one item from each time you kill a peasant or a vamp

Dangles20
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Suggestions - Page 6 Empty Re:

Post  Nighthawk22 Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 22:06

How about adding a shop where its only pure lumber?

Scenario:
(Peasant 1) has reached tier 3 SOMEBODY STOP HIM!!

(Vamp alone) crap im screwed i don't have anything to stop him from increasing.

When a peasant reached tier 3 it is almost impossible to break through a wall guarded by hundreds of void towers. Even with the powers of 5 Dark Frost Mirror Shield with Chronosphere it is nearly impossible since peasants gets more gold each time.

Void Towers can "cripple" vamp added by the Frost tower will make the vamp very very slow. His chances of surviving is very low and it is more likely that the vamp is not having FUN...

My suggestion: Add a FEED building of a LUMBER RESOURCE. Of course lumber is useless correct? for vamps that is...

Added Suggestion Create a RECIPE lumber shop. Some ideas for recipe lumber shops:

Upgraded Dark Frost Mirror Combining 5 Dark Frost Mirror Shield and Doom gem(the item which dmgs towers 40%) into one(like the one on 1.78- and lower)

Upgraded Whispering Shadows

Upgraded Chronosphere Radius of Chronosphere increases? or maybe the chance of activating Chronosphere increases or Dmg of Chronosphere increases.

Darkness Sphere Activates "SLAM" by 3-6 pulses causing X dmg

Improved Vampiric Potion Divinity shield last longer

Large Grave

Explosion Gem (Kinda like Blasting gem) Increase the amount it damages.

Golden Treasure Similar to Gold claws in terms of functionality BUT Each hit of gold on wall ( the hit where vamp gets gold on the % chance it will) add +1 to it. The same functionality of Gold Fountain. Each time it hits the wall and gets bonus, the bonus increases.
Ex. 1 bonus hit +1 gold
2nd bonus hit +2 gold
3rd bonus hit +3 gold
etc...

P.S Only Tier 3 unit builder can provide lumber feed boxes.

Also it wouldn't ruin the game because it is the peasant's choice whether to make an overpowered vamp

Please take into consideration. I will try to make better names -.- lol happy vamping Smile

Nighthawk22
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Genajor
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next