Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread

+23
Map_Hack
clock23pm
justme
Anonymou_s
BogdanW3
nhscooter
Kantus
Bruin22
ezphulaco
MooreUltra
Fangman1
LoUp_04
dawownz
Thousand_Sword
Infierno-
Zigafoo
Ultima
TheWildOnes
ShadowThong
ID_ied
Bird.
seanlou
julian_lopes
27 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Fast Mode

Post  TheWildOnes Thu 27 Dec 2012 - 0:54

nhscooter wrote:If you notice you also get double the resources you normally do when fast mode is enabled.

yeah its epic does it work on vamps aswell?
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/100Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread

Post  ID_ied Thu 27 Dec 2012 - 1:04

TheWildOnes wrote:
nhscooter wrote:If you notice you also get double the resources you normally do when fast mode is enabled.

yeah its epic does it work on vamps aswell?
Yes, in fastmode rings of gold are doubled however in this version claws of gold and bounty of gold are normal by mistake I believe. Also the auto level time for vamps is doubled.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9/10Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread

Post  Map_Hack Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 12:01

Just got a crazy idea. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that you are very good programers so why not try to make a game out of vampirism? like Dota that was made into HoN, LoL and Dota2? And ask for the other creators of Vampirism Cel, AA what they think about this idea? a whole game devoted to Vampirism?

You could make tournaments and other stuffs and have peasents and vampires with different skills and skins and attributes? Like we have some vampires from different storys and legends.

what do you think about it?

(And no I wasen't drunk or high when I typed this((or maybe little high because of low sleep xD))
Map_Hack
Map_Hack
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Anonymou_S Master
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 17:06

i got another idea based on the Christmas idea... well why dont we have a Easter version if you make it back to spring grass and trees and water pacthes. and the slayer fountain could be a giant Easter egg this time, please post if you like the idea
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/100Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  BogdanW3 Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 17:27

chrisph wrote:...You could make tournaments...
That is great idea,but I do no have openable "Vampirism Ultra 2.17S.w3m"
BogdanW3
BogdanW3
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Grunt
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Delta Operator
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19999999/19999999Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19999999/19999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Fangman1 Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 18:53

BogdanW3 wrote:
chrisph wrote:...You could make tournaments...
That is great idea,but I do no have openable "Vampirism Ultra 2.17S.w3m"

Yeah for the game of Vampirism Ultra we have tried a tournament, failed due to timezones, but we can do another. chrisph's idea of mixing a game of vampirism could be a good one, but would require much time and effort as well as getting permission and crediting more people than necessary. Creating a tournament would not require an openable version of the map, as you can host a game without it being de-protected (Not suggesting or saying you should de-protect any map, as if it is protected it is meant to stay that way).
Fangman1
Fangman1
Dev:
Dev:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Loser Level 29
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/10Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Back to top Go down

Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Idea for bether peasants

Post  BogdanW3 Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 7:13

I think peasants need new wall(ancient elder exabyte wall),new type of spike tower(Poison spike tower,super poison spike tower,ultra poison spike tower,Godly poison spike tower,ancient ultra poison spike tower)and to slayers can not buy vampires items.
BogdanW3
BogdanW3
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19999999/19999999Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19999999/19999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 8:43

BogdanW3 wrote:I think peasants need new wall(ancient elder exabyte wall),new type of spike tower(Poison spike tower,super poison spike tower,ultra poison spike tower,Godly poison spike tower,ancient ultra poison spike tower)and to slayers can not buy vampires items.

New wall? Eldar exabyte already costs 700,000 gold. This is near the max, how can you get more expensive. Poison towers are a stupid idea no offence, it would reduce vamps to next to no move speed with every attack. Curse does the same effect just more balanced.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9/10Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

Back to top Go down

Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Ok,ok

Post  BogdanW3 Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 11:51

ID_ied wrote:
BogdanW3 wrote:I think peasants need new wall(ancient elder exabyte wall),new type of spike tower(Poison spike tower,super poison spike tower,ultra poison spike tower,Godly poison spike tower,ancient ultra poison spike tower)and to slayers can not buy vampires items.

New wall? Eldar exabyte already costs 700,000 gold. This is near the max, how can you get more expensive. Poison towers are a stupid idea no offence, it would reduce vamps to next to no move speed with every attack. Curse does the same effect just more balanced.
Ok you are all right about Spike towers with poison,but humans really need new wall,and to slayers can not get vampire items.
BogdanW3
BogdanW3
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Map_Hack Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 13:02

BogdanW3 wrote:
ID_ied wrote:

Ok you are all right about Spike towers with poison,but humans really need new wall,and to slayers can not get vampire items.

If the vamp can break your elder exabyte you can't possibly win. Elder void keeps them at bay and you will need them in masses. because can he get to your wall he can stay there and feed of you so wall are worthless. And as Id said, the best wall already cost 700k gold and it's close to maximum. would rather see a new void beast then a wall, but we all know that won't happen

Slayers may not buy recipe but I don't see it wrong to buy armor or beastclaw just to survive or kill afk vamp.
Map_Hack
Map_Hack
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 19:46

From my recent games I don't get walls anymore. In your average game they just get owned. Can't hold a vamp.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 17:11

Another idea from Wild & Co, well basiclly the idea is where a vamp can have a Mana Gainer because when the mana towers kick in Chaos does not work i would guses the item would b good for like 2750 gold, it will help vamps to win through the TB and Op massicers and will rate at 1000 mana per 10 seconds, post if you like this.
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 19:33

In the next coming versions im going to be making some buff adjustments to Dark Frost Mirror Shield and making it 1 per vamp since it is kinda pointless having more then 1 of them. I will also give humans a buff to help fight off vamps late T3.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90/100Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Map_Hack Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 23:09

Anonymou_s wrote:In the next coming versions im going to be making some buff adjustments to Dark Frost Mirror Shield and making it 1 per vamp since it is kinda pointless having more then 1 of them. I will also give humans a buff to help fight off vamps late T3.

Are you planing on giving back our hotkey for startower? getting pretty upset when I want to build a star and I get manas...

And altso for manas, they get worthless after a while, buff them up or something?
Map_Hack
Map_Hack
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Ideas

Post  justme Thu 23 May 2013 - 12:01

I think its nice to use the upgrade for 500+ health on tier 1 and tier 2 builders so the vamps cannot double chain as easy.

Greetz Justme
justme
justme
Sergeant
Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Non-Shaman O.o
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue-1/-2Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (-1/-2)

Back to top Go down

Post  clock23pm Fri 24 May 2013 - 22:29

first : yap i agree to ID wy new walls ? there is no need to it because most of my games devastating is enought and if vamp is very strong wall will break anway even the upgrade for 30 k the only way to pwn that massive strong vamps is to spam houses or walls with tier 1 ...
mass up void beast and safe for the first elder ... most of games u neva have time to safe for the last wall u need to keep vamp away .. for example all pesants died vamp tomed with last gold and comes to ur base u have 10 or 13 void beast mixed with ice towers if vamp is not aple to reach ur wall its won he cant get gold or somthing else ... so the last wall is only for demonstation of ur superiority more not ...

there is no need for mana gainer because in latter games most of the mana towers show not a big effect anymore ...and if u use pot that towers dont attack for some sec u spare more time ...
clock23pm
clock23pm
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

http://www.uhrwerk.org [ my old dead clan ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Map_Hack Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 13:21

Could you put in the observer spots again? and just make them so you have to open them up? Right now I don't realy feel like playing vamp but I could sit as a observer and give tip to the new players how they could do this and that.

I was altso thinking about it as an option for us admins so if we don't feel like playing we can still be on and help out the people. and of course not tell the vamp that this person is there and there. 
Because trying to teach a bunch of new players while playing oneself is a nightmare. 
Perhaps give us a builder that can tp over all the map and have like a house block that we can show where and how to build? and perhaps a golden tremble spell that can just affect those building that yourself have built. Just to make it easier to teach the new guys and show them how to play
Map_Hack
Map_Hack
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 6:48

Map_Hack wrote:Could you put in the observer spots again? and just make them so you have to open them up? Right now I don't realy feel like playing vamp but I could sit as a observer and give tip to the new players how they could do this and that.

I was altso thinking about it as an option for us admins so if we don't feel like playing we can still be on and help out the people. and of course not tell the vamp that this person is there and there. 
Because trying to teach a bunch of new players while playing oneself is a nightmare. 
Perhaps give us a builder that can tp over all the map and have like a house block that we can show where and how to build? and perhaps a golden tremble spell that can just affect those building that yourself have built. Just to make it easier to teach the new guys and show them how to play
Unfortunately that feature would be abused so it is best not to do that. Unless they do something like island has where the vamp has to give you vision.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Wed 3 Sep 2014 - 17:22

Maybe You Can Make A Google Form For Clan RotD Bot Admin Applications? So Then You Can See What Kind Of Expierenced They Are And If They Are Trusted Enough, Its A Really Good System.
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Wed 3 Sep 2014 - 18:46

TheWildOnes wrote:Maybe You Can Make A Google Form For Clan RotD Bot Admin Applications? So Then You Can See What Kind Of Expierenced They Are And If They Are Trusted Enough, Its A Really Good System.
I like it without an application form personally, anyone can make themselves look good, filling in the gaps. Writing an application from scratch is much more difficult.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Map_Hack Thu 4 Sep 2014 - 6:17

A "few" changes I would like to see in Vamp

1, Make Claw of gold so you gain it when the time mark hit 6min(take away half if the gold that the vamp recive from the 6min mark for the claw of gold). Reason there are alot of noobs that can't read and they have no idea what claw of gold is.

2, Move vampiric hammer to forge. Reason, there are ppl that go for blasting gem way to early so you can't counter it. it deals 13k dmg to our kilobyte wall that have 13.5k hp and that's pretty much 1 or 2 hit from the vamp so is it down. If you move it to forge will the vamps accually have to learn how to play.

3, Traping a vamp in the back is way to easy. Reason bad players can trap vamps in the back so damn easy so the humans don't have to learn how to play.

4, AFK vamps that stand in the middle. Do something about it! we can't build anything in the middle which is good but when you can't kill the vamp because of that he stands at the fountain and afk so you can't lead him to his end it's just a pain in the ass...

5, Human runners after they have lost. They run around and you can't capture them if they are carefull enough

6, don't know if this can work or not. Chaos if the vamp holding the chaos dies, will chaos be avaible for purchase again. 

7, increase so you can buy 2 cloak of shadows in the begining, I don't see a reason to keep it at 1?

8, lower the hp of shades a bit. way to easy to shade someone because the shade have way to much hp for the slayers to kill.

9, give the healing slayer an ability that we can accually use! the current lvl 6 is pretty useless

10, Gold fountain - why does it stops by it self!? see no reason for it to stop at all.

11, change the - out so you have to have the majority of space in the base to be able to out someone
Map_Hack
Map_Hack
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 15:37

hum

#1, it will be hard for the humans if the vamps don't need anymore to get back to the middle in order to buy the claw of gold item, since it gives you a break to up your byte wall. And there are some infos bout items the vamps should buy while they are playing. Nothing can be done if the new players aren't capable of reading them tho.

#2, I support Map_Hack on that point.

#3, Yeah, but it's not like you see all the time bad players trapping a vamp, even regular players don't.

#4, As you know, if the vamp is afk at the beginning you just have to buy the slayer's orb to kill him. if he is afk in the middle of the game, with some good stats, yeah it's a pain in the ass coz you have to wait the tiers 3 to put some void beast towers at one of the fountain's entrance in order to kill him by leading him to your tower(s) with your slayer.

#5, you can avoid that with a double silent caster. One on your vamp the other one on your liche. And then, job 's done. But yeah if the runner made a Mazze in several places it will take some times to get him.

#6, this is a good idea since some noobs prefer to buy choasphere before Dfms, and then, they die from their lack of defense. 

#7, 2 cloaks of shadow would be great at the beginning yeah Smile

#8, the shades haven't way to much hp for " All " the slayers to kill them. Since a Battle slayer can kill them easily. But yeah not a Healing one.

#11, Geez no please, imagine that you're peeing while a jerk is making like a Mazze in your place. He will be able to out you from your own place. Ewww  No
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Map_Hack Thu 11 Sep 2014 - 5:58

Apple.Time wrote:hum

#1, it will be hard for the humans if the vamps don't need anymore to get back to the middle in order to buy the claw of gold item, since it gives you a break to up your byte wall. And there are some infos bout items the vamps should buy while they are playing. Nothing can be done if the new players aren't capable of reading them tho.

#2, I support Map_Hack on that point.

#3, Yeah, but it's not like you see all the time bad players trapping a vamp, even regular players don't.

#4, As you know, if the vamp is afk at the beginning you just have to buy the slayer's orb to kill him. if he is afk in the middle of the game, with some good stats, yeah it's a pain in the ass coz you have to wait the tiers 3 to put some void beast towers at one of the fountain's entrance in order to kill him by leading him to your tower(s) with your slayer.

#5, you can avoid that with a double silent caster. One on your vamp the other one on your liche. And then, job 's done. But yeah if the runner made a Mazze in several places it will take some times to get him.

#6, this is a good idea since some noobs prefer to buy choasphere before Dfms, and then, they die from their lack of defense. 

#7, 2 cloaks of shadow would be great at the beginning yeah Smile

#8, the shades haven't way to much hp for " All " the slayers to kill them. Since a Battle slayer can kill them easily. But yeah not a Healing one.

#11, Geez no please, imagine that you're peeing while a jerk is making like a Mazze in your place. He will be able to out you from your own place. Ewww  No
1, we have alot of players that don't know english. I'm like give this a try out period and see if it works. If not revert it back

3, Just remove the Terabyte wall from t2 workers and give them Ultra gigabyte instead. you will still be able to trap but it will be harder and we can go to endgame instead of the persons that are lilke "Hey I'm pro - trap the vamp in the back with 2 wand of the wind, have 150income min 25" just sayin'

4, I like the Idea that Prince had, if the vamp just idle in middle for 5min he will be auto kicked. it's more so the vamps can't be like one guy that I met the other day that were like "Hey I won! I just stand still in middle until you guys leave" I don't want that kind of games.

5,Here also Prince idea to remove blink at min 40, but make it that it will be gone if you haven't got a t3

8, give healing slayers some more dmg so we don't have to feel crap a vamp is tping to that shade right now "rage quit table flip"

11, I'm still thinking about something good to this solution. maybe the total value of the things in your base? I mean if you have a t2 it's worth 2k gold so have the other guy to build so the total gold is more than the current guy in lead in that base? If you have something better tell me. I'm so damn tierd of guys that goes and claim a base at min 2 and you get there at min 4 and start to build and the guy outs you at min 6 when you are fully established.
Map_Hack
Map_Hack
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  iiNooB Mon 15 Sep 2014 - 10:23

I was playing today and the entire game screen went dark about 40 mins in, and the only sources of light were the peasants? some music started playing as well.

is this intentional? because it is awesome.

iiNooB
Private
Private

ROTD Rank : Admin
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 14:52

iiNooB wrote:I was playing today and the entire game screen went dark about 40 mins in, and the only sources of light were the peasants? some music started playing as well.

is this intentional? because it is awesome.
Yeah Its Intentional, Its Based On RotD: Pandemic
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next