Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread

+23
Map_Hack
clock23pm
justme
Anonymou_s
BogdanW3
nhscooter
Kantus
Bruin22
ezphulaco
MooreUltra
Fangman1
LoUp_04
dawownz
Thousand_Sword
Infierno-
Zigafoo
Ultima
TheWildOnes
ShadowThong
ID_ied
Bird.
seanlou
julian_lopes
27 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread

Post  Apple.Time Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 15:35

Yeah, kinda awsome !! Seems like you will see that custom event for 2 mins after destroying the fountain !!! cheers
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread

Post  Zywen Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 17:52

Oh being able to attack the fountain IS intentional then. I'll have to try it out.
Zywen
Zywen
Sergeant
Sergeant

ROTD Rank : n/a
Warn Status :
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 18:14

Put a tower in the base behind the fountain, this way it will be easier to destroy it  Wink
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  OCD Fri 30 Oct 2015 - 20:04

So since the game is so difficult for new players to get into, and after noticing that most of the hints that get displayed at random points during the game are quite outdated, is there a chance for future versions to have new and updated hints as well as displays to make it easier for new players to get a grasp of what's going on and to make the game more interesting rather than spending 2 hours waiting for a lobby then having a 10 minute game cause people don't understand what to do or trying to help them but they don't listen.

Also, can we lower the cost of Charm from 10 mana to 8 since it's annoying to have to wait for mana to recharge after you to out of the base, and let's say you tp to grab the litch but the vamp is there and you just grabbed the litch you won't have any mana to tp back.
OCD
OCD
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : ScrubLord
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Sat 31 Oct 2015 - 14:59

+1 bout the hints that are outdated. Would be nice to update them Very Happy

But I think that the charm at 10 mana is quite enough. What is there to be funny by making it all easy ? 
Charm always was something risky to do. And it's a pain in the ass for the vamps. OCD here you have to think like a human player and a Vamp player. It would be not fair for the vamps, to be able to tp just right back after using the charm. You have to give them a chance to kill you using that delay Laughing .

Cheers.
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  OCD Sat 31 Oct 2015 - 15:15

Let me just use this as an example as my reasoning for changing charm: Lets say you've been teamed for a solid 5-6 minutes since gold time (6:06) meaning you're quite far behind... Then the forge opens and just as the vamps are attacking your wall you see the litch coming to give them claws and armor and you need a little bit more time before you can get yourself a megabyte wall, so you think of charming the litch and making it run away or to prevent vamps getting their items for a little bit longer, now if charm was 10 mana the litch will most likely get to the vamp by the time you've regenerated the mana or the vamp will see you tp out and will chase you so that after you use charm you'll be out of mana and wont be able to tp away.

I'm asking to change the charm mana cost to make the game a little bit more tactical since that kilo wall is dead in seconds when the vamp has claws and armor.

Also this change wont unbalance anything, if anything it will make silence much more useful since you could silence a peas that's about to charm your litch and kill them.
OCD
OCD
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : ScrubLord
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Sat 31 Oct 2015 - 15:21

OCD i get where your coming from, but when its midgame the human will be protected with an ultra gig which can't really be destroyed by vampire. What i'm saying is when the vamp needs to get recipes like bounty and frost it will be unfair to the vamp because the human can repeatably take the lich, and also it doesn't matter about mana that much because it regains it in about 5 seconds anyway.
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue35/100Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Sat 31 Oct 2015 - 16:53

+1 WildO

Even faster than 5 sec  Laughing

I got you example dude, but it's just 1 case over 10 here. Since the vamps aren't teaming all time, well I'm off of the game since early October, so there is maybe more teaming nowadays ? :p
The 10 mana is enough to charm the lich, as it is right now. In order to deal with the kind of situation you spoke of, you already know that you can spawn some houses to block the lich's way, charm isn't really that needed.
If you think bout it, using the " charm " is a risk you choose to take, since you have to get out off your base, to come near the lich, etc ... Here you just ask for things to be easier. 
But WildO said it well, in middle game, the humans can chill out a bit ( kinda with the gigabyte ), so you can as you go to charm the vamp's lich while they are struggling. No need to set the Charm to be better than he already is.

Cheers.
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty Off Topic

Post  TheWildOnes Sat 31 Oct 2015 - 16:56

Yo Apple when you actually gonna play vamp
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue35/100Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Sat 31 Oct 2015 - 16:59

( off topic ) : Well my friend, I actually came back from the country yesterday, but it appears that I have no internet ... Some men gave me a meeting to fix it on Tuesday, it's a pain  Sad Sad
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5