Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Suggestion about the -out

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion about the -out Empty Suggestion about the -out

Post  xParadOxs. Mon 9 Mar 2015 - 9:20

So now, I havn't recorded, but I was going to trap in one of the base, and the player -out me and when I appeared in the other base an afk mini vamp killed me because I spawned on him.... can we make that when we -out somebody, he's teleported in the xp area of the slayers ?

Sorry for my bad english ! and hope that you understood what I wrote
  Suggestion about the -out Lol
xParadOxs.
xParadOxs.
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :
Suggestion about the -out Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Suggestion about the -out Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Suggestion about the -out Left_bar_bleue0/0Suggestion about the -out Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Suggestion about the -out Empty Re: Suggestion about the -out

Post  xutopia Mon 9 Mar 2015 - 19:28

hey its xutopia.

oooh yea that sounds like a really cool idea. i know that when i get outted it is super sudden and the noise it makes in my headphones is really loud (maybe cause im on full blase)... but it is really random in my opinion whenever i get outted from a base and there is a chance that vamp may kill you (small, but still). maybe when we get outted, only the buildings and workers get outted? so if i get outted by para, my buildings and everything but my peasant gets outted, cause the peasant can tele and there really isnt any point of the peasant going into 1 base over Razz its also really confrusing sometimes. so maybe when u get outted, you stay in the base but that basically means u should leave. thanks Smile

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : super cool
Warn Status :
Suggestion about the -out Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Suggestion about the -out Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Suggestion about the -out Left_bar_bleue0/0Suggestion about the -out Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down