Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread

+23
Map_Hack
clock23pm
justme
Anonymou_s
BogdanW3
nhscooter
Kantus
Bruin22
ezphulaco
MooreUltra
Fangman1
LoUp_04
dawownz
Thousand_Sword
Infierno-
Zigafoo
Ultima
TheWildOnes
ShadowThong
ID_ied
Bird.
seanlou
julian_lopes
27 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread

Post  LoUp_04 Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 14:57

Anonymou_s wrote:Sorry, guys but humans being able to get DFMS is a bug and will be removed, as well as making vampires natural critical strike against slayers x10 stronger for late game abuse. Slayers though, are getting some new shit so stay tuned for that. And DFMS is going to be stronger for new ver

That stinks that it's being removed Sad but I can see why...I don't understand why we are trying to make the game easier for vamps because I find them to be imba if they get the right amount of feed. I am glad something else is being done about the slayers for late game though...keep up the good work!

LoUp_04
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread

Post  TheWildOnes Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 15:04

LoUp_04 wrote:That stinks that it's being removed Sad but I can see why...I don't understand why we are trying to make the game easier for vamps because I find them to be imba if they get the right amount of feed. I am glad something else is being done about the slayers for late game though...keep up the good work!

We are trying to make it easier because vamps need to be even with himans or its not fair is it
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/100Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 15:51

Well, currently the vampires even with 2 DFMS's and human only has a dev wall vampires still cant kill the wall. so DFMS need to be stronger, i think im only going to be increasing the crit damage on DFMS and see how that goes
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 16:24

well dark frost mirror shield is very expensive for humans and when they buy it it wont do much effect but cant vamps buy it from slayers vault?
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/100Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 23:37

Anonymou_s wrote:Well, currently the vampires even with 2 DFMS's and human only has a dev wall vampires still cant kill the wall. so DFMS need to be stronger, i think im only going to be increasing the crit damage on DFMS and see how that goes

Question, how does increasing the crit allow the vamp to survive? If the vamp cant reach the wall, then he's not going to even be able to use the increased crit.
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : GoND 105270 (8/12/09)
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer - 0861
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105270/999999Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a

Back to top Go down

Post  nhscooter Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 1:52

Zigafoo wrote:Question, how does increasing the crit allow the vamp to survive? If the vamp cant reach the wall, then he's not going to even be able to use the increased crit.
Thats a very good queston. Due to the fact that the moon rotates around the sun, the fact that Earth is the center of the universe, and inclusing the fact that yellow bananas are secreatly purple i would have to say...it doesn't really help him survive as far as getting towards the wall. If he can get to it then i guess it helps
nhscooter
nhscooter
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Terminal Lance Commandant
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: 6432 Aviation Electronics Tech
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=

Back to top Go down

Post  Infierno- Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 6:42

LOOOOLLL!
Infierno-
Infierno-
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : The highest.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 8:29

I am the center of the universe, not this Earth. But yeah i think it needs to up the health or Armour a bit more.
Kantus
Kantus
Gunnery Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : O.o
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 18:33

Well, Im talking for early T3. The extra crit will help vampires kill a peta wall, because currently vamps cannot even with 2 DFMS

Also, Im going to add a speed mode (Chosen by vote) if anyone has any idea as to how to do it without throwing off the balance of the game, give me your suggestions!
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thousand_Sword Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 20:41

You could drastically decrease the gold timer for the peasants
but also increase the vamp income
Thousand_Sword
Thousand_Sword
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Go(N)D
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: FORECON
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue127000/100000Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (127000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  nhscooter Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 21:24

sadly the only way i can think of is to double the gold mines income, double the lumber generated from wooders, double the amount of gold and exp vamps get, as well as cutting the cooldown and wait times for recipes and forge.
nhscooter
nhscooter
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Terminal Lance Commandant
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: 6432 Aviation Electronics Tech
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowThong Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 9:30

nhscooter wrote:sadly the only way i can think of is to double the gold mines income, double the lumber generated from wooders, double the amount of gold and exp vamps get, as well as cutting the cooldown and wait times for recipes and forge.

Have to agree, don't think there would be another way.
ShadowThong
ShadowThong
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : I am Chocolate
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  LoUp_04 Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 13:55

ShadowThong wrote:
nhscooter wrote:sadly the only way i can think of is to double the gold mines income, double the lumber generated from wooders, double the amount of gold and exp vamps get, as well as cutting the cooldown and wait times for recipes and forge.

Have to agree, don't think there would be another way.

So abandon the idea? Or just put this into effect...should make the game interesting, that's for sure Exclamation

LoUp_04
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 19:31

I vote for go ahead if it happens I believe it will be awesome.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/10Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 19:38

Yes. Fast Mode will be added to the new version of Vampirism Ultra.
This mode can be selected by VOTE only. It will be a vote at the start of the game.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 19:40

Anonymou_s wrote:Yes. Fast Mode will be added to the new version of Vampirism Ultra.
This mode can be selected by VOTE only. It will be a vote at the start of the game.
Can you post a list of changes between normal and speed mode?
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/10Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thousand_Sword Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 19:53

ID_ied wrote:Can you post a list of changes between normal and speed mode?

Well that was what Dragon asked for,
at least we know that both parties need more currencies for the fast mode
Thousand_Sword
Thousand_Sword
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Go(N)D
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: FORECON
MOS Experience:
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue127000/100000Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (127000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  ezphulaco Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 22:22

& what about the double chain ????
seriously i hate die like that.
Im not fag, but sometimes its annoying :b !

ezphulaco
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warn Status :
Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 42 / 4Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  LoUp_04 Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 20:43

ezphulaco wrote:& what about the double chain ????
seriously i hate die like that.
Im not fag, but sometimes its annoying :b !

I believe this is something that balances out the game unfourtunately ezph. There was one version where double chain didn't work since one vamp didn't level and it felt odd not to have to worry about auras as much.

One thing I think we should fix is the Beastly Shadows being able to squeeze vamp into half spaces next to walls that should only be able to fit shades etc. Any way we can fix this bug? Because it's bs when vamp can do this later in game...

LoUp_04
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 2:14

The easiest way to fix the bug with beastly shadows is to remove it entirely. The being pushed through wall is a bug with the editor (Blizzards fail nothing editors can do about it)I could explain it in detail later how it happens however there are quite alot of ways to do it (Beastly shadows only make it a little bit easier). I will be making a video on how to counter this within a couple of weeks if you guys hold out. Simple way to stop it though is do this. Put your flames near the wall to the side alongside with workers.
Will upload a picture soon.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowThong Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 5:29

LoUp_04 wrote:

One thing I think we should fix is the Beastly Shadows being able to squeeze vamp into half spaces next to walls that should only be able to fit shades etc. Any way we can fix this bug? Because it's bs when vamp can do this later in game...

Sry 'bout that Very Happy
But you can counter it simply, dont put workers on auto repair and they won't freak out, even if you chain them (or am I wrong, do they also run back when not auto repairing?)
Or get some gem proof shit next to the entrance, though you'll loose important space for repairing. DAMN IT I honestly don't know how to efficiently counter that shit! ID post it if you know a better way! xD
ShadowThong
ShadowThong
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 6:13

This post will be redone with information after I get something from someone.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Map_Hack Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 8:16

I was thinking why not make a thread where official updates to vamp ultra will get posted like the one with the newest vamp map for example put the newest there and some notes of changes from previous versions?
Map_Hack
Map_Hack
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Anonymou_S Master
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowThong Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 8:59

chrisph wrote:I was thinking why not make a thread where official updates to vamp ultra will get posted like the one with the newest vamp map for example put the newest there and some notes of changes from previous versions?

Well, you can actually find all the updates or fixes in game under Quests(F9)
ShadowThong
ShadowThong
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Official Vampirism Suggestion & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Christmas Ideas For Vamp Ultra

Post  TheWildOnes Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 14:12

I think this might make sense Christmas is coming soon and i think we should have like a Christmas version of vamp ultra and like everything stays the same but the trees and the ground could be changed to like snow and vamp area to be like ice if you can and maybe like snow terrain so i think this is a good idea please post if you like or don't like i think this is a good idea do you?

TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next