Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here

+3
Kantus
Ultima
TheWildOnes
7 posters

Go down

Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Empty Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here

Post  jesed999 Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 21:31

only one error the peons at start were ttoo slow
and in fast mode if is a fast mode humans need tehe doble of gold or goldmines give more gold because is too dificult and humans die fast
if is posible add a posion tower or repaires who cost 5k wood to protect in it qwill help a lot humans in fast mode or only 2.5k
try to combine new bases like the two entrances base
and the opcion -obs if you dont want play and only see it will help the stats and vamp feed
add more resistant to slayers because vamp kill him faster and
for healer try to add a ward who only heal peons
and for the combat slayer put bash or critical strice
and a winter mode for who like the ice Smile
thanks
imanuel999
jesed999
jesed999
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : 1
Warn Status :
Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Left_bar_bleue0/0Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Empty Re: Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here

Post  jesed999 Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 21:32

thats all that i think it will help full
jesed999
jesed999
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Left_bar_bleue0/0Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Empty Re: Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here

Post  TheWildOnes Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 21:54

you need to post things like this on Official Vampirism & Discussion Thread
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :
Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Left_bar_bleue35/100Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  jesed999 Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 21:58

kk bro thanks but the version is some dificult xD and awesome
jesed999
jesed999
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  jesed999 Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 22:10

give me a slender skin xD and who want Smile
and add the int tomes for the slayer and vamp
50 int for healer slayer (5k) wood
50 str for combat slayer (10k) wood
jesed999
jesed999
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 2:22

jesed999 wrote:give me a slender skin xD and who want Smile
and add the int tomes for the slayer and vamp
50 int for healer slayer (5k) wood
50 str for combat slayer (10k) wood
I like the idea for int tomes for Vamps. You cannot have a slender skin because it is only none import or tft models. Go into roc editor and pick one.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :
Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Left_bar_bleue9/10Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 2:24

jesed999 wrote:only one error the peons at start were ttoo slow
and in fast mode if is a fast mode humans need tehe doble of gold or goldmines give more gold because is too dificult and humans die fast
if is posible add a posion tower or repaires who cost 5k wood to protect in it qwill help a lot humans in fast mode or only 2.5k
try to combine new bases like the two entrances base
and the opcion -obs if you dont want play and only see it will help the stats and vamp feed
add more resistant to slayers because vamp kill him faster and
for healer try to add a ward who only heal peons
and for the combat slayer put bash or critical strice
and a winter mode for who like the ice Smile
thanks
imanuel999
Winter mode is a work in progress I believe. Slayers bash or crit is too op. Obs is too abusable because you can go obs and give away information to either side so I vote against. You do not need more repairers just use your workers. Poison tower would be too op. However I agree and have already requested that builder gold mines are boosted more. @Anonymou_s if you see this can you double the wood of the final wooders to?
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Left_bar_bleue9/10Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  MooreUltra Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 11:53

Hmm, i like the new vers... but if anon just speed up the workers... That would be lovely Razz Exclamation
MooreUltra
MooreUltra
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : Professional
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultima Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 12:06

MooreUltra wrote:Hmm, i like the new vers... but if anon just speed up the workers... That would be lovely Razz Exclamation

Yeah, they really have to move faster again lol
Ultima
Ultima
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : n00b
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: no u
MOS Experience:
Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Left_bar_bleue68219/100000Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Empty_bar_bleue  (68219/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 14:01

They move like that for anti-feed reasons I believe?
Kantus
Kantus
Gunnery Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : O.o
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Left_bar_bleue10/10Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 14:29

Kantus wrote:They move like that for anti-feed reasons I believe?

Yes. I did it for that reason so hopefully stop feeding, and if a player does try to feed. Let Humans initiate a VoteKick, so since they move slow, you guys have a little more time to votekick the player.

But if i find a better way to avoid feeding, i will put the speed back on the Wooder lv1
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Left_bar_bleue90/100Vamps Ultra New Version Suggestions Post Here  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MooreUltra Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 15:51

Anonymou_s wrote:
Kantus wrote:They move like that for anti-feed reasons I believe?

Yes. I did it for that reason so hopefully stop feeding, and if a player does try to feed. Let Humans initiate a VoteKick, so since they move slow, you guys have a little more time to votekick the player.

But if i find a better way to avoid feeding, i will put the speed back on the Wooder lv1

Thanks! oh.. now i see why u slowed them down Razz
MooreUltra
MooreUltra
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : Professional
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  jesed999 Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 21:01

other thing wen we are in fast mode try to put a new unit to repair because is so dificult because the feed is alot or a powerfull tower after gold who help humans because for vamps is so easy
i think latter wen we get tier2 do tomes shop for hero with wood
it cost 100g 200k lumber
the tomes is
strength 200(100k lumber)
int 400( 75k)
agi 200(100k)
and wen humans die and is in mode no minis he cant talk to vamps only to humans
and try to do a ranged hero like an archimage who onky were int
thanks
imanuel999
jesed999
jesed999
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  jesed999 Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 21:03

and for obserbers only can talk to observers and cant say information and it you can leave not ruinig you stats
jesed999
jesed999
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Fri 7 Dec 2012 - 2:21

jesed999 wrote:other thing wen we are in fast mode try to put a new unit to repair because is so dificult because the feed is alot or a powerfull tower after gold who help humans because for vamps is so easy
i think latter wen we get tier2 do tomes shop for hero with wood
it cost 100g 200k lumber
the tomes is
strength 200(100k lumber)
int 400( 75k)
agi 200(100k)
and wen humans die and is in mode no minis he cant talk to vamps only to humans
and try to do a ranged hero like an archimage who onky were int
thanks
imanuel999
Disagree you just have to learn to deal with what you have not make humans even more op than they already are. Hunters do not need tomes and if they do you just buy from vamps shops.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Fri 7 Dec 2012 - 2:22

jesed999 wrote:and for obserbers only can talk to observers and cant say information and it you can leave not ruinig you stats
Disagree as I said earlier obs is simply not practical and very simple to abuse with friends.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down