Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Mini vamps suggestions ++

+2
Acid_Spore
Tian_Yi_Hao
6 posters

Go down

Mini vamps suggestions ++ Empty Mini vamps suggestions ++

Post  Tian_Yi_Hao Tue 27 Dec 2011 - 23:46

Well, seems like mini vamps are here to stay, so i guess the more suggestions there is, the faster balance will come along.

The zombie idea i do like, but then again it can screw humans up in the way that u have to watch over every dead peasant all the time, the vamp already have no problem getting insanely strong early game to break even a kilobyte wall long before the mega can be built(not even talking about the gem). Besides, if a player dies after approx 12-15 minutes, and then he will turn into a vamp after 3-5 minutes, he will be too much of an easy target then, and a vamp is stuck to give him at least 550-600 gold to survive the fire/ice towers + web from slayers. But then this is only if the vamp wants him to stay, but no1 wants to give that amount before chaos shop opens.

An idea would be to have another claws of gold, ONLY for mini vamps. And here its just to be creative, having options like:
-Mini vamp can spawn with it.
-Its in shop, but cost less or nothing so the vamp dont need to pass too much gold.
-Non stackable with claws of gold of course, but could be less income per hits, so the mini vamp can work himself up to claws of gold.
-And others, but i dont know how hard its to implement things like these so some ideas may be too advanced(not worth the time used).

Another thing that could work is having a cooldown on vamp transformation, just like the "timer" that is for peasant having to wait for vamp. So when u die, maybe a timer could appear and has like a 2 minute cooldown, and after that the mini vamp spawns in center as main vamp does.

The ability of mini vamps should also be discussed, mainly the poison/slow ability. If 2 mini vamps/vamps attack anything, u would almost reach max slow%. And that alone is good enough to kill any vamp, so i suggest removing that ability, or make it non stackable, like it is on tower defenses.

The heal skill of mini vamp could need a boost from lvl 3ish and up, cause when your a high lvl vamp, and everyone has megabyte+comet/meteor, that skill is more than useless.

Im not sure on this one, but wind walk does not feature any boost per lvl? No shorter cooldown, maybe a mana reduction.?. I have NEVER checked if it even needs mana, cause i always get to use it + at the time chaos shop is open, u get 1 tome of death which gets u several thousands of mana. So maybe it should be worth getting to lvl 3?

The cloak of shadows, is more like just an cloak with no ability, if its meant to only use for getting beastly shadows, maybe just giving it a minor attribute would make it appealing to actually using it before spending for the shadows. Like low mana/life regen, or another small speed boost to stack with the normal boots.

I love playing vamp, but i really think golden tremble need to cost more. 450 gold for getting a skill that can destroy 80% of the early game towers is imba. And counting all of the noobs which dont upgrade flame tower, and those who has 20 super duper spike tower, u could pick up endless amounts of money from it, and then giving the good players a REALLY hard ime cause vamps dont even need to kill the kilobyte wall, only staying there killing towers, farming in 2-300 really fast money. Balancing golden tremble with the cost of chaossphere could be done. Making golden tremble cost 750 in total perhaps, and then reduce chaossphere to 2200, would make a vamp use the same amount of gold, but preventing the vamp to get early 2-3 tomes + the golden tremble advantage.

Im not sure if its meant to be like this, but a vamp can buy golden tremble AND tremble, and therefore he can solo kill all super aura walls with masonry or first lvl of ice towers. Guess only a handful have thought of that trick -.-

And of course i have to mention the blasting gem. It does not cost too much if there been some feed, and if a good vamp has bought 2-4 ring of gold he will get in within a few minutes. 9 gold per worker is crazy, especially when noobs are around and single detonate workers, giving the vamp without problems 30++ workers, and then buildings. Either it spawns too early, or it has too much dmg. Actually both imo. 2 pro vamps can stack 1 gem each, and 1 beast armor + some dmg from str+mask. Then they go on a megabyte wall with masonry, which gives the wall 40k hp. They take 36k dmg directly on it, 1 vamp use armor reduction, and the wall is LONG gone. And if not, the other vamp also uses the reduction..... A damage output on 10-14k is more than enough if u ask me.

And then last thing on my heart..... I accept the strike without no whine or childish behaviour. But see it from this POV now.

U ban every teamkiller vamp vs mini vamp.
I can, with friends, within 1-2 weeks get at least 50 ban request up and running by only playing humans, and when we turn mini, we just wait, cause in all games i play, mini dies 90% of the time. So if this is the rule rotd wants, im more then happy to help giving u those teamkillers, but it gives rotd a lot of ban work... Played a few games earlier, already got teamkillers, and screens taken + warning ingame with it.
I actually feel like a scumbag coming here for reporting others for teamkilling me, when there are no obvious rule when playing that says NO TEAMKILL! I cant imagine there is anyone watching the quest(F9) ingame for anything, so it should not be written there. None of the minivamp kills are to ruin the game, its only for saving cash, saving theyr own life from minivamp tk, or preventing a endless spam for gold.

Hope it makes some people see things from other angles.
And im not sorry for my mediocre english, cause im too old to care for typos and such Smile

Thx, and good night!

Tian_Yi_Hao
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :
Mini vamps suggestions ++ Left_bar_bleue2 / 42 / 4Mini vamps suggestions ++ Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Mini vamps suggestions ++ Empty To Tian Yi Hao

Post  Acid_Spore Wed 28 Dec 2011 - 2:26

Hi there Yi hao

about your suggestions is always good to have fresh ideas coming on my opinion and thanks for that, what i dont like is that you consider people who report in this forum scumbags you didnt say it directly but the idea is there....
well let me tell you someting... look at you !!! look at the efect of been (or about to be)baned.. you are posting suggesting and and apologising for team killing... the reports are taking Efect after all dont you tink??
i been talking wit some players that have told me - i aplogise for team killing man its mean - to bad i dont have an evidence, i know and im sure that baning people is having a postive efect on the game
for personal experience, its making the game Fair. i did report you and hope you get baned for team killing in order to contribute to have a good gaming experience playing Vamps Ultra (sorry for the many Spell Errs).

BR
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Higer than Recruit haha
Warn Status :
Mini vamps suggestions ++ Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Mini vamps suggestions ++ Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Mini vamps suggestions ++ Empty Re: Mini vamps suggestions ++

Post  Anonymou_s Wed 28 Dec 2011 - 3:28

Thanks for your suggestiosn Tian_Yi_Hao! Very Happy

Update: As of Wednesday, December 28th, 2011. I have decided that team-killing a mini vampire will not result in a ban. Clan RotD will no longer be banning players for team-killing mini vampires.

As a result of this decision, i will be looking through all the ban requests for teamkilling minis, and unbanning those who were banned.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :
Mini vamps suggestions ++ Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Mini vamps suggestions ++ Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Mini vamps suggestions ++ Left_bar_bleue90/100Mini vamps suggestions ++ Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ASMODAY Sat 7 Jul 2012 - 19:15

I have an idea to prevent to much feeding to vamps early on and to help mini vamps who do get killed early on.

Prevent Over Feeding To Vamps:

Start a leaderboard that has the feed amount of total gold in hundreds. Once a player hits like 100 as first give all humans except him 1 gold and 1000 lumber. The vamp gets stronger and so do humans. Do in turn if all 8 players fed 100 gold all players would get 7 gold and 7000 lumber. The vamps would then have aquired 2 tomes of str/4 tomes of agi/ golden tremble/ or other stuff.
Then do like 300 gold is like 4 gold per person and like 5k wood. So that way when a vamp does break a kilobyte wall n kill the base players will get a little gold and a little wood and small amounts of hope in trying to survive. My balancing ratio is for every 100 gold fed to vamp a player should get a super worker or save up to get a super uber worker and prevent feeding. An idea for the taking.

Helping Mini Vamps:

Run a variable and trigger that once a person gets the first megabyte(like the tier notifications) wall it will increase mini gold to 480 gold so when any/all peasants dies the mini vamp CAN and i say can get Claws of Gold and a Tome of Strength for the hp. Then when Giga/Ultra Giga is reached the gold amount mini vamps receive increases to 920 and they CAN get 2 Tomes of Strength, Claws of gold, and 1 Tome of Agility OR Beast Armor (Which i don't recommend anyone doing but it may appeal to noobies )for the Hp, damage , attack speed, and for gold gathering capabilities.

Just a few ideas that I be leave could help in aiding minis and humans early on, use them if you want to just something I think could help improve our great clan Map Smile
ASMODAY
ASMODAY
Recruit
Recruit

ROTD Rank : Grunt
Warn Status :
Mini vamps suggestions ++ Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Mini vamps suggestions ++ Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Mini vamps suggestions ++ Empty About that

Post  matta37 Sun 8 Jul 2012 - 1:52

It's like this if you know how to play a vamp really good and you get feed but not much and the main vamp gives you some money for the stuff you need he can be just as good maybe even better than the regular main vamp...Inlcuding that he can also tell the spots of the peasents...I just say just take the mini vamp thing out and leave it like that...I see no reason to give the vamps a advantage they will figure out where everyone is anyway even though it may take some times.
matta37
matta37
Sergeant
Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Lieutenant General
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer
MOS Experience:
Mini vamps suggestions ++ Left_bar_bleue76268/90000Mini vamps suggestions ++ Empty_bar_bleue  (76268/90000)

http://magickalgraphics.com/gothic5.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 12:51

Sweet! Now I can buy items for the vamps and let them kill my team. =D
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :
Mini vamps suggestions ++ Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Mini vamps suggestions ++ Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
Mini vamps suggestions ++ Left_bar_bleue1337/666Mini vamps suggestions ++ Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down