Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Vamp Version

+7
BogdanW3
Anonymou_s
Fangman1
ID_ied
AlphaTroll
xXPrince54Xx
B_A_STONER
11 posters

Go down

New Vamp Version Empty New Vamp Version

Post  B_A_STONER Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 4:20

Honestly i find this new version to be sh..... well crappy. Vamps and humans were about even at 2.17 but now vamps get unlimited tomes of death basically before forge so i get vamps with 800+ str, agi, and int who can easily break kilo especially 2 of them. Then they also get a boost of multiple chaospheres so now you can have 2 vamps with chaosphere both taking you out. And only vamps can vote on minis? That is one i hate the most due to the fact most vamps dont stay and vote for that. They finish up everything in real life while humans build so they can focus on vamping that game with no distractions. With that I have not had a single game without minis and everytime someone dies they go attack everyones bases and tell vamps where everyone is. Making it even worse for humans again. On top of that when u get 3+ vamps attacking your wall at once your basically screwed. 2 vamps was already hard enough this version but 3+ just ruins it for humans completely. I feel like this version is 4 or even 5 steps back and now i have lost intrest in playing vamps again. It discourages new players who are humans for first time and makes it so humans only have a chance if they are all players who know what there doing and dont give vampe any feed. This is just my opinion but i doubt im not the only one disappointed with this version. Even with my sick new skin i dislike playing vamps now and only do it to play with friends who are starting to dislike it also and find new games to focus on.

Last edited by B_A_STONER on Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 4:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)
B_A_STONER
B_A_STONER
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : GySgt.
Warn Status :
New Vamp Version Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4New Vamp Version Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon
MOS Experience:
New Vamp Version Left_bar_bleue8990/10000New Vamp Version Empty_bar_bleue  (8990/10000)

Back to top Go down

New Vamp Version Empty Re: New Vamp Version

Post  ID_ied Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 4:28

B_A_STONER wrote:Honestly i find this new versin to be sh..... well crappy. Vamps and humans were about even at 2.17 but not vamps get unlimited tomes of death basically b4 forge so i get vamps with 800+ str, agi, and int who can easily break kilo especially 2 of them. Then they also get a bost of mult chaosphere so now u can have 2 vamps with chaosphere both taking you out. And only vamps can vote on minis? That is one i hate the most due to the fact most vamps dont stay and vote for that they finish up everything in real life while humans build so they can focus on vamping that game. With that i have not had a single game without minis and everytime someone dies they go attack everyones bases and tell vamps where everyone is. Making it even worse for humans again. On top of that when u get 3+ vamps attacking your wall at once your basically screwed. @ vamps was already hard enough this version but 3+ just ruins it for humans completely. I feel like this version is 4 or even 5 steps back and now i have lost intrest in playing vamps again. It discourages new players who are humans for first time and makes it so humans only have a chance if they are all players who know what there doing and dont give vampe any feed. This is just my opinion but i doubt im not the only one disappointed with this version. Even with my sick new skin i dislike playing vamps now and only do it to play with friends who are starting to dislike it also and find new games to focus on.

Infinite tomes before forge? If anything I thought they were extended to 40minutes on fast mode. Also mini vamps are part of the game, they were in every version and we dealt with it. Since they were optional everyone started to rage over it saying they were stupid and op ... Also what changed between this and last ver? It was mainly bug fixes and making minis vamps vampires choice as it should be in the first place.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
New Vamp Version Left_bar_bleue9/10New Vamp Version Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  B_A_STONER Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 5:19

Some changes were: 1. Chaosphere is now unlimited so everyone can get 2. All tomes put into 1 shop and 50 of each tome is available at same pricing as before at anytime in the game. 3. Slayers cannot buy items and cannot enter aread around tome shop 4. Only vamps can choose mini vamps instead of the entire lobby 5. I cant remember if there are anymore or not.
B_A_STONER
B_A_STONER
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : GySgt.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon
MOS Experience:
New Vamp Version Left_bar_bleue8990/10000New Vamp Version Empty_bar_bleue  (8990/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 5:36

B_A_STONER wrote:Some changes were: 1. Chaosphere is now unlimited so everyone can get 2. All tomes put into 1 shop and 50 of each tome is available at same pricing as before at anytime in the game. 3. Slayers cannot buy items and cannot enter aread around tome shop 4. Only vamps can choose mini vamps instead of the entire lobby 5. I cant remember if there are anymore or not.
Hmm Chaos = ok, infi tomes before 40mins not ok, slayers not getting tomes and stuff is fine. However the first game I played I could get my slayer to walk right next to recipe shop, is this intended?
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  xXPrince54Xx Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 16:03

More than one chaosphere is not okay it makes it impossible to win with two decent vampires. Basically if they both use chronosphere correctly you will not be able to repair your wall for a good 8-10 seconds which is more than enough to break any wall. Slayers not being able to tome means that they are useless. Slayers can use horse shoe and flute but with so little hp they die easily to just one chaosphere blast. Horseshoe and flute cannot save a wall late game. Unlimited tomes of death be4 the forge even opens is a huge advantage also. Basically the only way you can lose as vampire now is if you are terrible at the game.
xXPrince54Xx
xXPrince54Xx
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : ClanRotd Admin
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
New Vamp Version Left_bar_bleue0/0New Vamp Version Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphaTroll Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 16:19

You can tome slayers in 2.18T ver!
AlphaTroll
AlphaTroll
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fangman1 Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 18:45

My input is that before forge opens- everything should stay the way it was in terms of tomes. After forge or maybe (in Normal Game Mode) 30 min. should be when unlimited tomes come out. Death tomes should not be able to be bought before forge, otherwise I would not even buy any other tomes. Chaosphere needs to be limited to one and only 1. Slayers are called "Slayers" to "Slay" the vampire- impossible to kill a vampire unless they all gang and kill him at start of game. They gotta be able to have tomes.
Fangman1
Fangman1
Dev:
Dev:

ROTD Rank : Grunt
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Loser Level 29
MOS Experience:
New Vamp Version Left_bar_bleue7/10New Vamp Version Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 21:01

Correct me if I am wrong (I have not actually tested) but I remember anonymou_s saying he would set it up so if one vampire died with chaosphere the other could buy it again. This would be fair as only one can be in play at a time. Also slayer cannot tome, so hold a beast armor.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fangman1 Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 23:55

ID_ied wrote:Correct me if I am wrong (I have not actually tested) but I remember anonymou_s saying he would set it up so if one vampire died with chaosphere the other could buy it again. This would be fair as only one can be in play at a time. Also slayer cannot tome, so hold a beast armor.

I'm only saying what other's have said and my opinion on em- haven't tested these yet, but it would be great if one vamp died with chaos and it reset for other vamp- just not 2 at once.
Fangman1
Fangman1
Dev:
Dev:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  xXPrince54Xx Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 2:03

I did more testing
Right now you can have two at the same time, i think the intent was to have it reset if one sphere gets lost but it bugged.
The tomes are no unlimited it goes up to 50 and needs to recharge but i think having them out at 7 mins is too much.
Slayers can tome but need to stand in a specific spot.
Charm is fixed you cant drop items or perm steal.
Vault is fixed.

I think there needs to be some human changes like:
At the start when you get the 20k lumber boost it should be 40k because in normal mode you get 20k so in fast mode the boost should be doubled.
the tier 3 builder should be able to build the fully upgraded mana towers.
and lastly bash and crit on towers should be fixed they still do not work.
xXPrince54Xx
xXPrince54Xx
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : ClanRotd Admin
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 19:22

B_A_STONER wrote:i have lost intrest in playing vamps again.

Instead of crying because you got raped in the game, how about some constructive feedback.

B_A_STONER wrote:i have lost intrest in playing vamps again.i dislike
playing vamps now and only do it to play with friends who are starting
to dislike it also and find new games to focus on.

My suggestion? don't play vamp ultra then. Like. What do you want me to say? if something is OP it will be fixed, i dont need players like you who see 1 version is unbalanced and start talking the way you did.

Oh, and your PM on warcraft 3, if people you "say" are stopping, and not playing ultra anymore because of 1 unbalanced version, they were never really Ultra players in the first place, because there are players that have been playing ultra since the 1st version, THOSE, are players that have been around a long time, and always will, and simply will not leave because of 1 unblanced version.

To everyone else's suggestions and such, they have been noted i will have a new version out really soon to hopefully fix many of these issues!
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
New Vamp Version Left_bar_bleue90/100New Vamp Version Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BogdanW3 Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 7:01

B_A_STONER wrote:Honestly i find this new version to be sh..... well crappy. Vamps and humans were about even at 2.17 but now vamps get unlimited tomes of death basically before forge so i get vamps with 800+ str, agi, and int who can easily break kilo especially 2 of them. Then they also get a boost of multiple chaospheres so now you can have 2 vamps with chaosphere both taking you out. And only vamps can vote on minis? That is one i hate the most due to the fact most vamps dont stay and vote for that. They finish up everything in real life while humans build so they can focus on vamping that game with no distractions. With that I have not had a single game without minis and everytime someone dies they go attack everyones bases and tell vamps where everyone is. Making it even worse for humans again. On top of that when u get 3+ vamps attacking your wall at once your basically screwed. 2 vamps was already hard enough this version but 3+ just ruins it for humans completely. I feel like this version is 4 or even 5 steps back and now i have lost intrest in playing vamps again. It discourages new players who are humans for first time and makes it so humans only have a chance if they are all players who know what there doing and dont give vampe any feed. This is just my opinion but i doubt im not the only one disappointed with this version. Even with my sick new skin i dislike playing vamps now and only do it to play with friends who are starting to dislike it also and find new games to focus on.
If anyone give me obenable(not protected,and not soooooo big)version of newest vampirism,I will make vamp ultra more balanced than ever.But only 1 men(or women)can give me obenable version,Anonymou_s.
BogdanW3
BogdanW3
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Delta Operator
MOS Experience:
New Vamp Version Left_bar_bleue19999999/19999999New Vamp Version Empty_bar_bleue  (19999999/19999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 7:03

No... Just no... And what would you change to balance it?
BogdanW3 wrote:1 men(or women).
Or both.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fangman1 Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 17:14

BogdanW3 wrote:
B_A_STONER wrote:Honestly i find this new version to be sh..... well crappy. Vamps and humans were about even at 2.17 but now vamps get unlimited tomes of death basically before forge so i get vamps with 800+ str, agi, and int who can easily break kilo especially 2 of them. Then they also get a boost of multiple chaospheres so now you can have 2 vamps with chaosphere both taking you out. And only vamps can vote on minis? That is one i hate the most due to the fact most vamps dont stay and vote for that. They finish up everything in real life while humans build so they can focus on vamping that game with no distractions. With that I have not had a single game without minis and everytime someone dies they go attack everyones bases and tell vamps where everyone is. Making it even worse for humans again. On top of that when u get 3+ vamps attacking your wall at once your basically screwed. 2 vamps was already hard enough this version but 3+ just ruins it for humans completely. I feel like this version is 4 or even 5 steps back and now i have lost intrest in playing vamps again. It discourages new players who are humans for first time and makes it so humans only have a chance if they are all players who know what there doing and dont give vampe any feed. This is just my opinion but i doubt im not the only one disappointed with this version. Even with my sick new skin i dislike playing vamps now and only do it to play with friends who are starting to dislike it also and find new games to focus on.
If anyone give me obenable(not protected,and not soooooo big)version of newest vampirism,I will make vamp ultra more balanced than ever.But only 1 men(or women)can give me obenable version,Anonymou_s.

Ha, this story sounds kinda familiar... *cough fillapeter cough* Most likely you aren;t getting an openable file- but if you did I am curious as to what you would do, maybe it can help Anon.
Fangman1
Fangman1
Dev:
Dev:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Map_Hack Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 20:10

Just my suggestions

Tome of death - place a timer on it so you can get them at 12.5min in fastmode

Make bigger zones so slayers can't get to recipe shops.

Slayers should be able to use tomes so they can be slayers or else they don't full fill it's role as a slayer, But we have to come up with some counter against slayer block. (can make a reply if I can come up with something against it)

like 5-10min cd on chaos and crono so just 1 vamp may have it for a while. Or if possible that it reset it's cooldown if it disappears from the game aka the vamp that have it dies.

would like to move forth the timer to 13min for forge in fast mode. If you didn't get gold in the begining you will have like 38income at min 12.5 if you don't get attacked you can get tier2 at 15-16 and wall at like 17.5 it's 5min for the vamps to hit down walls and feed of them with armor before you can establish T2.

check -claim and -out color it won't work sometimes.

and should exabyte wall have less armor then pentabyte?

I believe that was all I could come up with
thx for me
Map_Hack
Map_Hack
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Anonymou_S Master
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Thousand_Sword Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 7:42

I dont get what you mean with "Bigger Zones"
also could the Vampires get something similar to the banishing flute,
teleporting the Slayers to the Slayer fountain and raining all their mana.
Thousand_Sword
Thousand_Sword
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Go(N)D
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: FORECON
MOS Experience:
New Vamp Version Left_bar_bleue127000/100000New Vamp Version Empty_bar_bleue  (127000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 8:38

He means extend the regions that cause the slayers to be teleported to the middle. Also that is a good idea.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Map_Hack Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 13:04

ID_ied wrote:He means extend the regions that cause the slayers to be teleported to the middle. Also that is a good idea.

why not make it a no slayer area and teleport them to fountain and give slayers a shop there for them to buy armor, crit and tomes that are more expensive that the one in middle?

Edit, might not work if vamp afk in middle :/
Map_Hack
Map_Hack
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Anonymou_S Master
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

New Vamp Version Empty Teamkilling

Post  Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013 - 8:55

In version 2.18T Flame towers can kill lumberworkers :S
Yesterday i losed more than one games becouse a noob killed my workers.

Please fix it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New Vamp Version Empty Unfinished goldmines

Post  Guest Sun 24 Mar 2013 - 6:21

Today i losed a game :S
I was vamp and humans build unfinished mine around the middle.
I havent got TFT so in ROC, unfinished mines has no model and i cant attack it if a tower behind attack me.
I cant tremble it becouse healing slayers or aura wall healed the unfinished goldmine :S
(Later i will make a video or post somehow the replay)

I think goldmine should autobuild like undead buildings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Sun 24 Mar 2013 - 6:31

There is never a model, it is bug abuse. Anony Fix it!!!. To kill hold position right next to it.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  clock23pm Sun 24 Mar 2013 - 10:12

some things they could change im also up for it is
that the tomes in the first stap more expensive and when the forge open it becomes to normal .. with chaos i agree 1 chaos is total enought !! but than builders will start again buy chaos and vamp got a proplem .. means fix it that builders cant buy chaos anymore again ! and just what already talking when 1 vamp dies u can buy it again ..
and im up for a slayer vault item upgrade maby something what makes wall for some seconds stronger or something like that just open ur minds
and ya its kinda hard if u have noobs in a game and they dont kill there tier 3 or what eva and they let the vamps get all the stuff inside ... and thats not enought the pesant who lost the base start building fucking mini bases again and again what where they thinking ???? that they could pwn the vamp with a shite base ?? fucking IMPOSSIBLE to beat a game with thoose ppl !!!
i mean u give so mutch sweat in the game to u use hotkeys and all the stuff to get fast strong.. and gain mutch gold for
up towers ... u know what i mean ... and what u grant ?? u get beat by a fucking monster with mana what u neva can drain because its STUCK to 15 000 because they already have a so high mana regeneration WTF !! the towers are useless than !!! i got i 1 game 30 void beast and 1 elder beast !! he pwned my ass hard ...

so maby some items whould be cool for slayers

and ya i know my english it terrible .. Sleep

clock23pm
clock23pm
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

http://www.uhrwerk.org [ my old dead clan ]

Back to top Go down

Post  joeboyxD Thu 2 May 2013 - 22:19

soon cming new version again Smile?

joeboyxD
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
New Vamp Version Left_bar_bleue6/10New Vamp Version Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

http://Beatusclan.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down