Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Vamp ultra New Ideas

4 posters

Go down

Vamp ultra New Ideas Empty Vamp ultra New Ideas

Post  Bird. Thu 2 May 2013 - 0:05

Ideas for new versions. These are some ideas to add for new versions. It's a bit
long, but some are pretty cool. Enjoy.

1) Small item that you can cast on enemies that allows you to be able to see
exactly where they are. It is similar to revealing their location at all times
following everywhere they go. This item can last on the enemies for maybe 30
seconds. A vampire can cast it on a human or a human (if steals item) can cast
on vamp to see everywhere they go. This item is a very small item allowing for
the retention of balance in the game.

2) Make every action a hot key pls.

3) Can you change the hot key in slayers of opening up 'level up abilities' from
'O' to something more closer to 'B' which is blink. Maybe like 'N' or something. It's just more convenient.

4) Can there be a 'map wide blink' ability for humans that take up 10 mana energy ? It will be pretty darn helpful.

5) Change name of elder exabyte to zettabyte. It will be kind of nice to give it a different name.

6) Add more items in the vault like minor tomes or leveling up tomes. Or add actual small items like a single temporary bouncer creator or something that is small enough to add entertainment but not significant enough to disturb the balance in the game.

7) Maybe change up some bases in the already present map a little.

8 ) Give a slayer another ability. Maybe like a cripple ability when slayers reach level 8 or something.

9) Simply just adding random small items with unique abilities won’t hurt the balance of the game at all, it will only elicit the creativity in a player’s mind.

10) Maybe adding another constructible structure for the humans would be nice. Ex. a research center where you can upgrade a wall’s health slightly. Or increase the hp of worker’s health slightly. Or Increase the amount of lumber in workers. More minor upgrades can be like improving tower attack (although there is a similar thing, I am saying in beginning games), or improving the armor of walls.

11) A great new item for a vamp can be an item (really expensive) that allows short term blink for vamps to enter through tiny spaces of bases and humans would have to cover those places up with walls/goldmines.

12) Vamps could have more abilities ex. ability to roar and give allies surrounding them higher hp/atk (similar to the scroll of beast item except an ability form). This ability can be received at a high level like 18 (btw this power should be significant increase).

13) Another item that could be cool are healing wards in shops for vamps. These items are essential in late game thus vamps can buy them. The wards should either be available when dfms is available, or available all the time except very expensive.

14) Another item for vamps can be an item that multiplies the vampire to two for maybe 15-20 seconds.

15) Improving the power of graves in the item shop might be very helpful for
vamps attacking walls or killing many high tier workers.

16) For humans there can be sentry post items where the human can put small sentry bots (unseen to vamp) anywhere to see vamp’s location (just in case other ‘seeing’ structures are gone.)

17) Another powerful item vamps can have is an item that produces a volcano in a person’s base that seriously damages towers. This item is only for late game and helpful when the humans mass void towers. The counter to this would probably to mass aura walls near voids or something. But the volcano will act on a fairly small area (400 range) so as to not make it too OP.

18) A blimp unit can be revolutionary in this game. What I mean is if humans could produce a unit that flies. The purpose of this unit would be to turn building structures into small items and carry them around to produce in different locations. For example, if vamp enters base you could use the blimp to quickly take your t2, gold fountain, and t3 away to a different location to quickly rebuild. With multiple of these, you might even be able to move around entire bases including all towers, walls, goldmines, etc. Either you could use it for that, or you could simply use it to follow vamp around.

19) Another structure that a human could build is a structure that provides lumber every 30 seconds (similarly to a goldmine). Except this lumber building provides like, 5000 lumber every 30 seconds to begin with, and can be improved to 250,000 every 20 seconds to maybe 1,000,000 every 10 seconds during the t3 era. This will go along with the workers the human already has. Obviously this structure should be pretty expensive.

20) Add a new currency in there! Along with lumber and gold, maybe we can add another currency in there to build really powerful structures later on. This currency can be gained by the number of specific buildings you build. For example, there can be a structure in which if you build it, it acts like a goldmine, except provides a new currency every 30 seconds. And you will need this currency to create other seriously powerful structures where it would make the game officially GG such as a poison tower that forever shoots cripple darts or an upgrade that drastically reduces cost for voids or elder walls. Along with this currency, a new tier can be built where the worker from this tier can build the currency structures only. Also btw, the currency structures should cost 1 million lumber. This brings the thought that if humans can already make void towers, this whole new addition would be useless. That would mean we must do this. We either make the vamps super uber powerful for the new tier to be necessary, or we do not allow the construction of void towers until the tier has been reached.

21) Some super uber powerful items for vampires: 1) Invulnerability for 30 seconds. (this can be a recipe that combines the invulnerability potion with something else). 2) Have ability to increase damage to 9 million for 5 seconds (basically insta kill for 5 seconds). 3) Immune to cripple/poison for 15 seconds. 4) Ability to auto create healing wards. 5) Ability to move through buildings for 5 seconds 6) Claws of gold on steroids (meaning 500 gold gain per hit). 7) Chaosphere on steroids (tremble once every 3 seconds for 30 seconds). 8 ) Ability to fly (literally to fly over bases and can land) 9) Blasting gem on steroids (destroys absolutely any structure in a targeted area). 10) Multiple single recipes that combine multiple powerful items together (for example a recipe that combines your chaosphere with multiple items listed above). These are idea items to push the boundaries of the vampirism game to the utmost extremes. And the only way to counter these is if the humans reach the a new powerful tier that has towers dealing wicked damage.11) A new shop with tomes that increase stats to wicked heights easily making health reach 10 millions, easily making damage reach a million.

22) Some super uber powerful items/buildings for humans : 1) Poison tower (constant cripple) 2) Net tower (nets the vamp for 2 seconds; this is an active ability in which the player himself must perform). 3) Decrease cost of towers drastically. 4) Upgrades that increase dmg of towers drastically 5) Upgrades that increases speed of building to instantaneous construction (basically warpten...on steroids). 5) New t4 builders that build elder walls instantaneously at little costs. 6) New t4 lumber collectors that each collect 500,000 lumber (Lumber ain’t a thang no more). 7) A next generation gold fountain that turns 1,000,000 lumber into 10,000 gold. 8 ) Slayers can multiply itself into 4 or 5 slayers each with extreme damage and armor. 9) An upgrade that gives peasants ability to become invulnerable for 10 seconds (takes up all mana and loads for a long time). 10) All towers should be able to easily reach 10,000,000 dmg or more. 11) Peasants can build a teleportation device in one location and a second one in another location to transport anywhere. The connection is lost when one of the teleportation buildings are destroyed.

Damn, holy crap......... that will take a long time to program.........but you must admit these are pretty incredible ideas. I think I deserve a skin for spending 2 hours writing this. Or maybe at least a shaman. LOL jk, but anyways these are all ideas to SERIOUSLY spice up the vampirism game and also to make this game reach absolutely new boundaries ever to be conceived. I honestly love this game and would hate for it to die away. I really hope the vampirism series (yes this is a series game made by many creators; there are many other vampirism games such as vamp ice, fire, speed, beast, etc. on tft) continues on to other games. Anyways, the programmers of this game can incorporate any of these ideas if they wish to (or non at all). I simply wanted to add more to the game. Thanks for reading this. My username on RoC is (Bird.) Cya.
Bird.
Bird.
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Admin.
Warn Status :
Vamp ultra New Ideas Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vamp ultra New Ideas Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Vamp ultra New Ideas Empty Re: Vamp ultra New Ideas

Post  adskfuyi Thu 2 May 2013 - 0:18

Good idea! Very Happy

adskfuyi
Recruit
Recruit

ROTD Rank : ?
Warn Status :
Vamp ultra New Ideas Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vamp ultra New Ideas Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Thu 2 May 2013 - 4:54

Nice ideas, however quite a few are not possible to be implemented, others complicate the game too much, and lastly quite a few simple makes vamps even more unbeatable than they currently are.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Vamp ultra New Ideas Left_bar_bleue9/10Vamp ultra New Ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Map_Hack Thu 2 May 2013 - 7:07

Bird. I'm currently doing a vampirism map, if you would like we can put some of the ideas into it.
Check out https://rotd.forumotion.net/t830-project-vampirism-plauge

because of it being made right now we can try ideas out and skip or input anything realy, so if you want I can add you to the team?

As said great ideas
Map_Hack
Map_Hack
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Anonymou_S Master
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Vamp ultra New Ideas Left_bar_bleue0/0Vamp ultra New Ideas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird. Thu 2 May 2013 - 21:58

Sure chrisph. That sounds great, I would love to join. But I must say that I am weak at programming. I can only test the game out, or provide ideas. I am guessing you guys already have a programmer.
Bird.
Bird.
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Admin.
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down