Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Problème with the new vamp Ultra version...

+2
Fangman1
Anonymou_s
6 posters

Go down

Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Empty Problème with the new vamp Ultra version...

Post  Sheep Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 12:36

Hello, I noticed that when you play a vamp game, the screen resolution is changed... and this change continue after the end of the game (but not when you restart WC3).

Moreover, when you enter another map (like HWM or Legion TD) your warcraft III crash...
I observed that the amount of "Error Connect" on all other HostBot is now higher, and that most of the player kicked due to this error come from a Vamp game.

(I play RoC, but I have TFT also installed.)

Sheep
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Empty Re: Problème with the new vamp Ultra version...

Post  Fangman1 Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 14:32

Sheep wrote:Hello, I noticed that when you play a vamp game, the screen resolution is changed... and this change continue after the end of the game (but not when you restart WC3).

Moreover, when you enter another map (like HWM or Legion TD) your warcraft III crash...
I observed that the amount of "Error Connect" on all other HostBot is now higher, and that most of the player kicked due to this error come from a Vamp game.

(I play RoC, but I have TFT also installed.)

Rather it may be indirectly related to the font change, and the size of the font also affects the entire War3. Warcraft 3 was not meant to have a different font, but I find that it is also interesting in how Battle.net responds to this.
Fangman1
Fangman1
Dev:
Dev:

ROTD Rank : Grunt
Warn Status :
Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Loser Level 29
MOS Experience:
Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Left_bar_bleue7/10Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Back to top Go down

Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Empty Re: Problème with the new vamp Ultra version...

Post  Anonymou_s Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 15:50

Vampirism Ultra does not change the resolution. I don't think its even possible to do that trigger based. The font does sometimes carry over to another game until your Warcraft III is restarted but i have yet to see it be the cause of a crash.

There is no reason to belief the font is causing everyone to crash, simply because there are many many maps with fonts changes, and to such a more deep extend than what i went with ultra, and no problems. Currently at the state that Battle.net is in you have to realize the entire BNet is fucked up, members have problems logging in, clan's cannot clan invite, bots having connection issues, so this may is most likely the reason of those crashes. With all that being said i will still keep a close eye out for anything that doesnt perform right after playing a match of ultra.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Left_bar_bleue90/100Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 21:09

You are right, the problem can come from Battlenet.

Anyway, I did 2 screenshots (account logging screen) and yes, after a vamp game, the typography "account name" and "password" are smaller than it should be normaly. I know it is a small change but it could also be the problem of the crash.

(I use a french version of WC3, not English one)

Sheep
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fangman1 Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 20:19

Sheep wrote:You are right, the problem can come from Battlenet.

Anyway, I did 2 screenshots (account logging screen) and yes, after a vamp game, the typography "account name" and "password" are smaller than it should be normaly. I know it is a small change but it could also be the problem of the crash.

(I use a french version of WC3, not English one)

I find this too so its not due to the different language version, but it is a minor issue.
Fangman1
Fangman1
Dev:
Dev:

ROTD Rank : Grunt
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Loser Level 29
MOS Experience:
Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Left_bar_bleue7/10Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  filipapeter Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 9:44

I have a czech version of warcraft III and when i play vamp it change my keyboard and my comp write some errors with warcraft and it always crash. FFFUUU???KKK

filipapeter
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : wtf rank???
Warn Status :
Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Left_bar_bleue4 / 44 / 4Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Left_bar_bleue0/0Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 4:16

I don't know if it is related to the font but I have noticed I am fataling at game start 1/3 times on any map other than vamps it seems. This is only after the font, I never noticed anything before.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Left_bar_bleue9/10Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 12:12

yes ID_ied, it is related. We get fatal error whenever you join another game than Vampirism Ultra (newest version). The game simply crash.

Like I said before, I own a host-bot. The problem is that people are kicked out of the game at the start ... and then the team are unbalanced (3vs5 ...)

It is really annoying slap

Sheep
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Infierno- Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 7:49

It crashed on me when nhscooter showed me the test map for the font after I joined a different game. I think it might affect a few people. But then again it may be something different.
Infierno-
Infierno-
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : The highest.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:
Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Left_bar_bleue0/0Problème with the new vamp Ultra version... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down