Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Someone teach me how to play?

+3
LoUp_04
Fangman
guccitizer
7 posters

Go down

Someone teach me how to play? Empty Someone teach me how to play?

Post  guccitizer Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 19:36

Well, I was wondering if someone could teach me how to play ROTD. I heard from a few friends that it was a fun game but I suck at it. Anyone mind teaching me how to play on a weekend or something? Smile
guccitizer
guccitizer
Private
Private

ROTD Rank : One of the most pro peasants
Warn Status :
Someone teach me how to play? Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Someone teach me how to play? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Someone teach me how to play? Empty Someone teach me how to play?

Post  Fangman Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 21:55

Hehe if anyone is giving classes, I don't mind joining the group Razz :] it seems fun but no one plays it D:
Fangman
Fangman
Apprentice
Apprentice

ROTD Rank : Grunt
Warn Status :
Someone teach me how to play? Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Someone teach me how to play? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Someone teach me how to play? Empty Re: Someone teach me how to play?

Post  LoUp_04 Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 8:48

i would join too! i have tried rotd but like gucci i am terrible at it so i dont go near it anymore lmao

LoUp_04
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  HrK Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 9:16

same here,

HrK
HrK
HrK
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: wth is that?
MOS Experience:
Someone teach me how to play? Left_bar_bleue-150/-150Someone teach me how to play? Empty_bar_bleue  (-150/-150)

Back to top Go down

Post  B_A_STONER Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 22:53

nvr played it... willing to learn
B_A_STONER
B_A_STONER
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : GySgt.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon
MOS Experience:
Someone teach me how to play? Left_bar_bleue8990/10000Someone teach me how to play? Empty_bar_bleue  (8990/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 23:03

I wouldn't call myself pro, but il give you some basic tips that i've learnt in the 60's Very Happy lol.

Since your new, i would sugest starting as infantry or flame thrower, if you go navy corpsman you have to heal everyone, Healing sounds easy doesn't it? Well to be honest it is, but you have to know how to use navy corpsman, it isnt just heal and go, even i dont know how to use navy corpsman.

If anyone in your group is alive, stay with them, there is safety in numbers, if you get seperated from your group find them and stay with them, especially with dragoncomplex, his boss lol.

During the waves some helicopters should drop down some supply crates, do not go off on your own to get them, ask a friend to come with you or someone to accompany you, so you have better chances of getting to the crate.

Camping in numbers is a really good way to get through waves, in high mountains are good places to camp, because the zombies have to walk up and it gives you the chance to shoot them and grenade them and stuff.

Flying units, i hate them, but they arent hard to kill, you just use your desert eagle on them and they should die, you dont waste your rifle bullets on them.

Items are good to, items give you bonuses to ur atacks, range, and lots more, but item sets give you more bonuses so try to not pick everything you see, also items give you weight, so dont carry to much or you would run pretty slow.

Missions, if you complete missions you get exp, the more exp the more ranks you can get, last Rank is GoND Very Happy.

If i forgot to add anything il add a few more things in edit Very Happy but thats about all you need to know Very Happy
Zekrai
Zekrai
Lieutenant (grade 4) First Lieutenant
Lieutenant (grade 4) First Lieutenant

ROTD Rank : Lcpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Mana Manipulator
MOS Experience:
Someone teach me how to play? Left_bar_bleue3500/5000Someone teach me how to play? Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 1:01

If you click here https://rotd.forumotion.net/t212-rotd-hints-tips-tricks it also has some tips for new players.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Someone teach me how to play? Left_bar_bleue90/100Someone teach me how to play? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  B_A_STONER Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 0:58

I am in fricking LOVE with RotD now!!!! that game is soooo much fun. but i prefer v1.98 the best. if your on USEast add me B_A_STONER so we can play
B_A_STONER
B_A_STONER
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Someone teach me how to play? Left_bar_bleue8990/10000Someone teach me how to play? Empty_bar_bleue  (8990/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 9:28

B_A_STONER wrote:I am in fricking LOVE with RotD now!!!! that game is soooo much fun. but i prefer v1.98 the best. if your on USEast add me B_A_STONER so we can play

I'm really glad to hear that. It is an amzing game if you give it a chance and there is tons to see and learn even when you think you know everything there is about it, it can sometimes surprise you on how much there still
is! What about 1.98 do you like
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Someone teach me how to play? Left_bar_bleue90/100Someone teach me how to play? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  B_A_STONER Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 10:26

1.98 just seems easier to me. When i hosted most people requested 1.98 or 1.8 saying its best to teach people on. The other versions like 2.15 or vBE me and some guys who were great players died pretty quick.
B_A_STONER
B_A_STONER
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 10:31

Heres a easy way to survive long in new ver. At start of game go to the mystery trash and make your barricades all around that and the whole team helps make them too this way your team doesn't have to split up and go to each entrance and this way you stay in a circle with your entire team and keep putting up cases and target air and bosses before zombies cause they can go past the cades
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down