Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

What games do you play?

+9
BurnOut91
ironarcher68
LesQQmoarPewPew
seanlou
idiedtoday
nhscooter
Knipfaa
ArtificiaI
Thrallskingdom
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What games do you play? Empty What games do you play?

Post  BurnOut91 Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 12:30

Here you can discuss other games and their entirety. State whether you like certain games or not and your opinion, or discuss the plot with others.

Lately I've been rather interested in Dead Space and it's upcoming sequel. I've beaten the game 5 or 6 times and it still scares the hell outta me xD. Not only that, but the plot and setting are wonderfully integrated and thought out. Plus who doesn't enjoy kicking dead babies faces off? lol
BurnOut91
BurnOut91
Contributor
Contributor

ROTD Rank : Sargeant Dairy Queen
Warn Status :
What games do you play? Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4What games do you play? Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Designated Marksman
MOS Experience:
What games do you play? Left_bar_bleue100/100What games do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

What games do you play? Empty Re: What games do you play?

Post  Thrallskingdom Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 17:26

As some of you may know, im a big Warhammer 40,000 fanboy, and honestly its ufcking amazing Twisted Evil , and there are a handful of W40K games out, mostly the Dawn of War Games tho (unless this topic includes non-videogames too?)

Dawn of War 2 was a good gae and all but the battles arent nearly as large as its predecessor and i find that saddening, since W40K is almost entirely about large-scale apocalyptic wars
but i also like how they added cover to the game so its a lot more realistic

all in all DoW2 gets an 8/10 from me
Thrallskingdom
Thrallskingdom
General
General

ROTD Rank : Chuck Norris
Warn Status :
What games do you play? Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4What games do you play? Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
What games do you play? Left_bar_bleue100/100What games do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net (duh)

Back to top Go down

Post  BurnOut91 Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 23:38

I've always wanted to play Dawn of War but never had the opportunity, it looks like Warcraft meets Starcraft with some extra badass for good measure. Is it as badass as it looks? Or even better?
BurnOut91
BurnOut91
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrallskingdom Thu 26 Aug 2010 - 16:23

well burn as far as dawn of war goes id say its better than warcraft and starcraft, but not online, they win online cuz of the world editor, but if ur including all of warhammer 40,000 (which if u'd like to know more about it id be overjoyed to oblige, as died/zig somewhat know) it blows everything blizzard has away (which btw a majority of the games blizzard makes r rip-offs of w40k, such as starcraft, that entire game is almost completely based off of warhammer, and to all you hardcore starcraft fans out there, dont try to argue this with me, warhammer's been in existence longer than blizzard's been a company so i dont wanna hear it) its worth getting if you like RTS's its a lot better strategy game wise than blizzard's games, the only rts ive played that i think is a bettr RTS is Rome:Total War but thats a discussion for a different time

which Dawn of War do u want to play burn? the original Dawn of War has more races to play as and far larger armies, but dawn of war 2 is a lot more tactical and small-battle wise

so if u want earthshaking warfare try the first 1, if u want tactical-like gameplay try dawn of war 2 (which is also on windows live and STEAM so u can still earn gamerscore and tell how died how much u luv cieling cat while he plays MW2 at the same time)

but they are just videogames and they dont really encompass warhamer too realistically, even in DoW2

ill discuss this further if u want but for now ima leave it at that... xD

(theres 1 thing i remember alot tho before DoW2 came out when i was watching the trailer for it on g4tv.com. one guy watched it and commented when he saw the space marines "Holy shit and i thought the guys from gears of war had a lot of armor" i thoought that was kinda funny xD)
Thrallskingdom
Thrallskingdom
General
General

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  BurnOut91 Thu 26 Aug 2010 - 17:44

i guess the main reason why i got interested was because of a DOW2 commercial where the guys looked like marines from starcraft, but had jetpacks, explosives, and dual wielded machine pistols.... i guess starcraft 2 kinda stole that idea too lol
BurnOut91
BurnOut91
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  idiedtoday Sat 28 Aug 2010 - 11:15

i'm determined to not get off post!, wait shit, too late, anyways, back to un-de-railing this thread Very Happy

as thrall and burn knows, im a halo fanatic, almost as much as thrall loves his Warhammer 40,000. i own every single game in the series, Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, and Halo 3: ODST, and in 2 weeks, Halo: Reach Limited Edition Very Happy, i even own several books in the halo series.
idiedtoday
idiedtoday
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : What isn't my rank..
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Assaultman - 0351
MOS Experience:
What games do you play? Left_bar_bleue90/100What games do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  BurnOut91 Sat 28 Aug 2010 - 17:12

lol I love Halo too died, i have Halo:CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, am borrowing Halo Wars. I've read every novel except for the Onyx one and have read all of the website (idr what iwas called, but bungie itself said that the site had the closest evaluation into halo's past, and by past i mean all the way to the forerunners) which theorized on halo history.

Another game series i lvoe is that of Final Fantasy. My favorites, in order, are 7, 10, 8, 13, 10-2, and 12. i havnt played the rest yet.
BurnOut91
BurnOut91
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Knipfaa Sun 29 Aug 2010 - 9:06

final fantasy is niiiiiiiiice! the best one is 7 and it will always remain as the best one.

err may you think im gay but im playing alot of strategy games: Nearly all of the Total War games such as Rome:Total War and some of the modding sets aswell as Empire:Total War and his modding sets. Also i played all age of empires. Civilisations aswell. And at least i play on wc3 tft azeroth wars, dark ages of warcraft, coming of the horde(favorite), glory of the horde and so on. ^^

Knipfaa
Knipfaa
Commander
Commander

ROTD Rank : Capt.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon
MOS Experience:
What games do you play? Left_bar_bleue98/100What games do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrallskingdom Sun 29 Aug 2010 - 11:25

why would we think ur gay cuz of that? RTS's r teh shiznit! Twisted Evil

Rome:Total War is still my favorite of all the total war games tho (the newer ones i dont like too much lol, just dont agree with standing in lines and shooting at eachother as a valid war strategy...)
Thrallskingdom
Thrallskingdom
General
General

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Knipfaa Sun 29 Aug 2010 - 14:12

Well cause egoshooter=uberness of masculiness
strategy games=wtf nerdy gay nerd Very Happy
I can agree on that and also on the newer total war games they arent finished in my opinion. to much bugs and gameplay is really bad <.< they should have spend ALOT more work on it.
Knipfaa
Knipfaa
Commander
Commander

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
What games do you play? Left_bar_bleue98/100What games do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrallskingdom Sun 29 Aug 2010 - 16:17

indeed
Thrallskingdom
Thrallskingdom
General
General

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ArtificiaI Sun 29 Aug 2010 - 18:25

Has anyone ever played a game called SPIRO!! for Playstation 1.. I <3 ITTTTT!! lol
ArtificiaI
ArtificiaI
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : MajGen. [Major General]
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Reconnaissance - 0321
MOS Experience:
What games do you play? Left_bar_bleue50/100What games do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrallskingdom Sun 29 Aug 2010 - 18:56

i played it a few times, was a good older game
Thrallskingdom
Thrallskingdom
General
General

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Knipfaa Mon 30 Aug 2010 - 10:49

i guess you mean spyro? the one with the little dragon and his pixie running through different levels?
it was nice Very Happy
Knipfaa
Knipfaa
Commander
Commander

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  nhscooter Mon 30 Aug 2010 - 11:48

i still see people playing the newer versions that they made for differant platforms that got realsed about 4 years ago
nhscooter
nhscooter
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Terminal Lance Commandant
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: 6432 Aviation Electronics Tech
MOS Experience:
What games do you play? Left_bar_bleue5/5What games do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=

Back to top Go down

Post  seanlou Mon 30 Aug 2010 - 12:04

I used to play sypro all the time Very Happy
to bad it all went down hill after ps1 :/
seanlou
seanlou
Commander (grade 2)
Commander (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : SSgt
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
What games do you play? Left_bar_bleue27/100What games do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (27/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  idiedtoday Mon 30 Aug 2010 - 20:35

btw, i also play The Elder Scrolls IV(4): Oblivion, i have played TES III, but it was on the cpu, and a really long time ago :3, i know burn and zig can agree with me when i say its an amazing game Very Happy
idiedtoday
idiedtoday
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
What games do you play? Left_bar_bleue90/100What games do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Knipfaa Mon 30 Aug 2010 - 21:51

ever heard of the game called sex? well i can say its really nice and nearly never gets boring Very Happy
Knipfaa
Knipfaa
Commander
Commander

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  seanlou Mon 30 Aug 2010 - 23:16

lol i just started playing morrwind again aka TES III
That game is fun but man the quest log is done so bad in it unlike oblivion
seanlou
seanlou
Commander (grade 2)
Commander (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : SSgt
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
What games do you play? Left_bar_bleue27/100What games do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (27/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  LesQQmoarPewPew Tue 31 Aug 2010 - 7:11

I hate to say this but Starcraft 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LesQQmoarPewPew
LesQQmoarPewPew
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : GoND
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
What games do you play? Left_bar_bleue50/50What games do you play? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrallskingdom Tue 31 Aug 2010 - 16:21

(to prevent myself from rage-posting i have opted to post this picture of a kitten wearing a froggy hat instead)

MA-MA Pictures, Images and Photos" alt="" />
Thrallskingdom
Thrallskingdom
General
General

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  idiedtoday Wed 1 Sep 2010 - 21:14

off topic: so cute....

kinda on topic: flash games!!!!!!!!!!!
idiedtoday
idiedtoday
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ironarcher68 Thu 2 Sep 2010 - 8:27

MW2 !!!)

ironarcher68
Recruit
Recruit

ROTD Rank : 1Lt )
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  BurnOut91 Thu 2 Sep 2010 - 14:09

@ Knipfaa, we all know sex isn't a game... it's survival

@ Thrall OMFGSOCUTE

Ya Oblivion is pretty badass... but a game that's even MORE badass is DRAGON AGE!!
BurnOut91
BurnOut91
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrallskingdom Thu 2 Sep 2010 - 21:23

Hellz Ya! (until u beat it 6 times and realise its the same fuckin thing everytime xD)
Thrallskingdom
Thrallskingdom
General
General

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next