Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ROTD Vamps Ultra bot admin request

3 posters

Go down

ROTD Vamps Ultra bot admin request Empty ROTD Vamps Ultra bot admin request

Post  ID_ied Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 7:40

I would like to apply for admin on ROTD's vamp ultra bot as I have as well found a lack of admin online/ingame although I am not in clan.
Reasons you should concider me:

*I have lots of experiance moderating in many games although mainly Wc3. I am shammy in clan idrp that is a clan for island defense. I am currently admin on many bots and am running a bot myself, these include: IDBot,PBot,NWBot,D34THBOT

*I enjoy and play Vamps ultra regurally and may not be the best at the game but I know how play I would think well.

*I am on regurally at times it seems no other admins are on.

*I am currently at high school so have way too much free time

*I hate seeing people ruin games and stop the others having fun as this is basically the point of any games.

Despite having my own bot and doing stuff for clan I still play Ultra although these days there are too many game ruiners. I can also find if necessary so ban requests and replays of recently played games. Also I try to be as active as I can on Forum and am going to support ROTD by buying a skin.

Thanks in advance for reading though and if not accepting concidering my request.

EDIT: Sorry I believe this may be in wrong area if so sorry in advance (if possible move to correct location)

Last edited by ID_ied on Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 7:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong area)
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :
ROTD Vamps Ultra bot admin request Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4ROTD Vamps Ultra bot admin request Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
ROTD Vamps Ultra bot admin request Left_bar_bleue9/10ROTD Vamps Ultra bot admin request Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

ROTD Vamps Ultra bot admin request Empty Re: ROTD Vamps Ultra bot admin request

Post  B_A_STONER Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 22:35

Im online regulary to. Been in clan for almost a year now. Being admin on ClanRotD is a major priveledge and there are very very few. Id like to be admin also but it is Dragons bot and his choice. I used to play atleast 5 hrs of vamps a day over summer lol. Just ask infierno-, nhscooter, d34th, and all others that see me online. I get on all the time, well not as much with school and sports.
B_A_STONER
B_A_STONER
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : GySgt.
Warn Status :
ROTD Vamps Ultra bot admin request Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4ROTD Vamps Ultra bot admin request Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon
MOS Experience:
ROTD Vamps Ultra bot admin request Left_bar_bleue8990/10000ROTD Vamps Ultra bot admin request Empty_bar_bleue  (8990/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  BEEBEGUN Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 20:57

SOME ONE named LIGHTNING_JOLT needs admin to the bot as well he was online and there was no admin online so i told him/her i could het it for him/her
BEEBEGUN
BEEBEGUN
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down