Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Making a new vampirism Guide

2 posters

Go down

Making a new vampirism Guide Empty Making a new vampirism Guide

Post  Ra[G]e Tue 30 Jun 2015 - 19:19

Hello Everyone, 
     So I have talked about making guides before, I just never got to them before, and I think its time to do that. So, I need help with it, Psyscope has told me that Absdalegend is the best pick I can take to do the Guide, so Abs,  I need to know when you get on and what time you want to do it at. This will be a Voice Guide, so we will need a Microphone if you have one, If you don't I can do it. I need and Observer to Record in a still frame, so I am also taking Xutopia to record because he said he would be glad to do it. I will be going as Vampire First time through then Human and Second Time through, Abs you will be doing the exact opposite as I am. We will do it after the next Update that way we can bring skins into the picture for other players. 
     If anyone Else can help out, such as help record or help us create the Ultimate Vampirism Guide that would be absolutely Great. I need to know soon though, and Anonymou_S I need you to put the guide in the welcome message that way people can access it easily, this will help the new players which there actually seems to be more now that there used to be which is great. This guide Will be for Pro, noobs, and regular players. We will combine many strategies and show people multiple ways on how to play vampirism with many different strategies such as No Base Strategies, 6 Uber, 5 Uber, Gold mine placement for Team Bases, and etc. This will be the best guide around for vampirism, I would also like psyscope to help with putting in other strategies that he knows since he has played the game the most at 3,000+ games and over 1,500+ hours of game play. We will create a google docs, Private message me your email so that I can add to you to the docs.
     This will be a number one priority to the people working on this project, we will need to get this done as fast as possible, Xutopia you are head of recording, and you will get to have one more person record with you unless someone messages me first about it, we will be doing the games on Vampirism Ultra [Backup] that way we don't interrupt other players games and have to kick people. This project will be a few hours online and will be a great way to show people how to play. Xutopia if you can learn how to put the game in Cinematic Mode beside health. Plus make sure that you share the same recording software as the other person that way you can easily put the same setting so that no one will make the footage look different. As well we will need an editor for this, if no one can edit we will just have to put it in windows movie maker sadly Sad
     I hope you guys are all as glad to work on this project as I am, if you have any questions shoot away.

- Mu[R]loc (Ra[G]e)
Ra[G]e
Ra[G]e
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Ra[G]e
Warn Status :
Making a new vampirism Guide Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Making a new vampirism Guide Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Vampirism
MOS Experience:
Making a new vampirism Guide Left_bar_bleue999/1000Making a new vampirism Guide Empty_bar_bleue  (999/1000)

http://hideandwar.shivtr.com/

Back to top Go down

Making a new vampirism Guide Empty Re: Making a new vampirism Guide

Post  AbsDaLegend Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 5:51

Ahhh snap! I'm currently on holiday! I won't be of much help as of right now since my Internet disconnects once every 45 minutes! I'll be able to help when I get back though. Should be back in 1 month hopefully! Sorry for the inconvenience!
AbsDaLegend
AbsDaLegend
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Shaman
Warn Status :
Making a new vampirism Guide Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Making a new vampirism Guide Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down