Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Application & Added Admin

4 posters

:: Other

Go down

Application & Added Admin Empty Application & Added Admin

Post  Mehico Fri 19 Dec 2014 - 22:02

I should a new admin for me want jobs with games and who name and player to "New Player" and why banned see because a other player it make base in feed not long but yes lots and.
 I can !kick name and i will do it reply a this games and i send youtube video? 

I have problem a with player in other person may not say 
!votestart is than why person was afk and no one admin and no owner so we how to !stats and type !ping see all who lags was it?

I like jobs and work and games and rules and help for other "New Player" We are nice person is than was me point skill.?
Mehico
Mehico
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : Peon: Mehico
Warn Status :
Application & Added Admin Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Application & Added Admin Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: StarCraft II
MOS Experience:
Application & Added Admin Left_bar_bleue1000/1500Application & Added Admin Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1500)

Back to top Go down

Application & Added Admin Empty Re: Application & Added Admin

Post  Mehico Fri 19 Dec 2014 - 22:07

Why i want a Admin to Bot that make jobs and !stats not want ppl not waiting for here no vote and other leave with this games. 
Mehico
Mehico
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

Warn Status :
Application & Added Admin Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Application & Added Admin Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Application & Added Admin Left_bar_bleue1000/1500Application & Added Admin Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ra[G]e Sat 20 Dec 2014 - 15:04

Alright, so this is what I keep finding Aggravating, people just want admin to kick and ban, yes it is important for people to be able to do that, yet it is not based off of on what you want to be able to do, it is mostly based on how much the administrators trust you, so i will trust their judgment on how they trust you as a person, and hopefully they know who you are as a person so they won't really need much of an application. Once again the Administrators will decide.

-Ra[G]e
Ra[G]e
Ra[G]e
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Ra[G]e
Warn Status :
Application & Added Admin Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Application & Added Admin Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Vampirism
MOS Experience:
Application & Added Admin Left_bar_bleue999/1000Application & Added Admin Empty_bar_bleue  (999/1000)

http://hideandwar.shivtr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Sat 20 Dec 2014 - 15:21

+1 to Ra[G]e
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :
Application & Added Admin Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Application & Added Admin Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Application & Added Admin Left_bar_bleue0/0Application & Added Admin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mehico Tue 23 Dec 2014 - 19:55

Okay Ra[G]e thank you but tell me are you play for ever days in wc 3 but i was me 3 hours playing with this as games so? \

I don't have a join group for invite me there nothing.? Sad 

If members as who on or not on for admin so what i should people a saying who admin not was me admin nothing but i have check a for member who is on rage or apple or hrk now all not on only me alone no admin so ah we'll say people say i'm sorry for no admin here say !stats or something? They both a problem?
Mehico
Mehico
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mehico Tue 23 Dec 2014 - 20:00

And people not think wanted a admin nope only me and if you can teach me somehow? When i can learn and rules and kick and ban and happen.? There no problem for me will to be fine so who both leader or seconds with Anonymou_S or ID_ied?
Mehico
Mehico
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Tue 23 Dec 2014 - 21:46

I got a lot of work these days and, sadly, an issue with the Mac I was using to play. But I will be back on the game after christmas for sure Very Happy I miss the game
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Application & Added Admin Left_bar_bleue0/0Application & Added Admin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mehico Tue 23 Dec 2014 - 22:25

Apple.Time wrote:I got a lot of work these days and, sadly, an issue with the Mac I was using to play. But I will be back on the game after christmas for sure Very Happy I miss the game

I see you are busy a our work for your save with money ofr buy a anything for gift box give to your mother or family right?

After Christmas and New Years too you're busy as can't play this games not have time right?

Oh We'll Merry Christmas Apple.Time may for you "Happy Holiday" & Happy New Years" Lol Very Happy Smile
Mehico
Mehico
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBomb Thu 22 Jan 2015 - 23:56

Hey this guy is trustworthy!(by this guy I am ofcourse talking about myself.) I am a people person and a valued member of the rotd community. Ignore the fact that i've been afk for like 2 or so years and i've been here basically since the beginning >.>

In conclusion!!! I like rotd <3 You guys are great. Forgive the random and nothing to do with wanting admin topic  lol!
DaBomb
DaBomb
Contributor
Contributor

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Application & Added Admin Left_bar_bleue69/69Application & Added Admin Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLWQIm9qP4&feature=fvst

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down