Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Vampire tips against trapping

2 posters

Go down

Vampire tips against trapping Empty Vampire tips against trapping

Post  ID_ied Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 22:13

Shades; hold position in the ramp, they are invisible and will block the wall from being started.

Farsight; use it constantly, it costs almost nothing and will allow you to see a trap coming from a mile off.

Silence; if you see a group of t2 workers sitting around whistling innocently you can prepare yourself for a trap, when one blinks to build the wall rapidly silence the big group, congrats, you just prevented the trap and they gave you 600+ gold from the wall that you just killed.

Transfusion; this item is almost never utilized, however it allows you turn one unit into a sheep temporarily, so that t2 builder that blinked down suddenly can't build, or that slayer can't use items or abilities. However this requires rapid reflexes.

Close traps; if they trap directly behind you and you don't block it with any of the following methods you can attack the primary wall, and the auto-repairing workers will run past you to it. This allows you to do two things, if they block the ramp enough you can rapidly Wind Walk and then hit the secondary wall, this causes you to get pushed outside the trap. Same strategy works using a second vampire. Or secondly you can kill the workers and chew through the weaker primary wall and laugh.

This is all for now, my overall tip is to work with your ally, I believe it's impossible to lose a normal game if you have two vampires who know what they are doing and can cooperate effectively. 
Have fun breaking the hearts of any builders who thought they had hope!
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :
Vampire tips against trapping Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampire tips against trapping Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Vampire tips against trapping Left_bar_bleue9/10Vampire tips against trapping Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Vampire tips against trapping Empty Re: Vampire tips against trapping

Post  Bird. Mon 18 May 2015 - 5:16

I LIKE THIS GUIDE!!!!!!!!!
Dude I didn't know you were once a pro sc2 player WTF>>> Anyways, I especially like your first tip I always thought that idea was very good.
Bird.
Bird.
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Admin.
Warn Status :
Vampire tips against trapping Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampire tips against trapping Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down