Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Guide for already pro vamps

+4
Ultima
MooreUltra
Frstd-Ch40s
ID_ied
8 posters

Go down

Guide for already pro vamps Empty Guide for already pro vamps

Post  Bird. Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 22:18

Tips/Strategies for already Pro Vampire players
Thank you to the people who read and commented on my last guide. This new guide is a follow up to the other guide however this one is focused on playing as THE VAMPIRO!
I just wanted to start off by saying, it is close to impossible for vampires to lose even if the game is full of pros. Here is why: When you as a vamp get feed, all you need to do is buy one mask, one claws of gold, and one or two tomes of agility. After that, simply feed on walls until you get 1300 gold which you can get fairly fast. After that, buy a blasting gem and blast walls. I know everyone hates when vamp does this but everyone must consider that a vamp is ALLOWED to do this. Anonymou_s (or one of the admins) doesn’t put this item in the game for no reason. It can automatically destroy any byte wall, and any kilo that is a little bit damaged. I myself have stopped using the gem because it is so easy to win with it, in fact pitifully easy when I see the humans trying so hard to repair their walls when I can destroy it so easily. But basically even if the game is almost filled with pros, fairly pro vampires just can’t lose. Note: I didn’t include this as a tip/strategy because it is something a pro vampire just doesn’t use. Smile
The guide starts here:
1) Memorize the locations where people base when they’re humans. Most people often base in the same location because they already have their plans for where to place buildings and such, thus you can attack them quickly.
2) Shades can be very helpful. Many vamps don’t use shades, but I cannot tell you how many times I was able to tele into someone’s base, or find a lumber base that way. Use them!
3) When entering a lumber base, look for the peasant. Some humans that don’t put walls/houses at the entrance of their lumber base either because they simply don’t or haven’t gotten to it. Your job is to go for the peasants because 200 gold and a pez gone (especially if they’re pro) is a large accomplishment.
4) Boots of Speed/Shadow boots. Get them they make your vamp move with the same speed as wind walk, they will save loads of time in traveling.
5) Transportation Teleportation. At the beginning of games when you as the vamp need to destroy as many lumber bases and get as much gold as possible, an awesome method is by using the teleportation staffs. They will allow you to move from place to place super fast especially when you have shades everywhere to jump to. To use this in action, when destroying lumber bases, try to get at least one tele staff. From the location that you are right then, jump to a different location. Ultimately, you would hardly be wasting time running from base to base.
6) Surprise the humans. Around the beginning of the game when most of the peasants have settled down and have byte walls, it is your job to take advantage of those weak walls! Get a bunch of strength or dmg tomes and just nuke their walls. Don’t save up! If you’re fast, you might be able to take down two bases. You will surely regret not doing this when in the future those bases have exa walls and you can’t do crap to them.
7) Waste the humans’ lumber. All pro humans don’t like feeding the vamp, thus they up their towers. Force them to up as many towers as possible before leaving each wall. You don’t want them to get a lot of gold mines. Once a human has upped a few towers to fire or ice, then try to move on to other pros and waste their lumber. If they simply don’t up towers, then that is easy feed. Smile
8 ) Use rain of inferno instead of golden tremble. If you see a base with a bunch of lvl1 fire towers and that is the only base, then don’t waste your gold on golden tremble just to destroy those, use rain of inferno (aka item that does 3k dmg) which costs around 80-85 gold. But be careful, the range on that item is very small and you can use it only once.
9) If two vamps both have golden tremble, you can cooperate to destroy strong buildings like goldmines or towers.
10) Chain super workers. While feeding on a wall, make sure to chain a few of the super workers inside before leaving. It will really screw up their goldmine construction times.
11) Throughout the whole game, don’t simply focus on getting gold, also focus on slowing down the humans, whether it is chaining workers or destroying goldmines, or forcing them to up towers.
12) Use your farsights efficiently. Farsights when placed at specific locations can allow you to see 4 or more bases at once. This will save time and mana. This will work best with farsight lvl2.
13) Careful when attacking bases where peasants can trap you in with walls. Farsight back there from time to time.
14) Golden tremble can be very useful in destroying future tier walls. When you golden tremble, many of the repairers run out of the base, or run back to repair towers. During this time use your armor reduction or blasting gem to destroy the wall as quickly as possible.
15) Kind of basic, but use as much of your time feeding as possible. Try not to run back to center to get armor or tomes, if you’re hurt, go attack another weaker base or use lich to bring items; the more time you feed, the more gold you get.
16) If you are soloing and you teleport into a human’s base, then be very careful as they tend to trap you in there. If this occurs, try to destroy all of the buildings and find a tele staff. Make sure to use that tele when no slayers can come into ensare you. (FYI if slayers ensnare you during tele then that stops the process of tele).
17) The entire Vamp Ultra game for vamps basically works like this. At start, you have a very high % chance of destroying bases or killing humans. But the more time that passes, and the stronger the walls get, the lower and lower your chances get. Basically if humans reach peta, and you have little feed, it’s basically GG. However if this time period occurs, then you as vamp have to start getting serious. Meaning if the game period reaches this time, then you are already on thin ice for a GG. In order to destroy petas, the least cost efficient items will be at least one dfms per vamp, chronosphere for one vamp, and one vamp should have the 40%hp orb (lol sorry I forgot the name). Totaling about 12k in share of both vamps. By golden tremble you will be able to ward off the workers. Then keep attacking the walls with dfms and orb until the wall is destroyed.
18) Use your teammates. Always try to have one team mate even if that guy is a mini vamp. If you act nice to them a little, they will greatly help you out. Shout outs to Hyuna. who helped me out when he was a mini.
19) I can’t think of anything else right now... who likes Nutella? I DEWWWW!!
Ultimately, good luck as vamp, in my opinion playing vamp is very easy, the main challenge is playing with yourself... xD I tried to have a cool ending there but it only turned into a perverted joke. Have fun. I might add stuff to here and the other guide, b
ut yeah GL &HF.
[/color]
Bird.
Bird.
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Admin.
Warn Status :
Guide for already pro vamps Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Guide for already pro vamps Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Guide for already pro vamps Empty Re: Guide for already pro vamps

Post  ID_ied Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 23:06

Yet another good guide. Its Dark Chaos Gem I believe?
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :
Guide for already pro vamps Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Guide for already pro vamps Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Guide for already pro vamps Left_bar_bleue9/10Guide for already pro vamps Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frstd-Ch40s Sat 1 Dec 2012 - 10:17

Great guide Smile
Frstd-Ch40s
Frstd-Ch40s
Private
Private

ROTD Rank : SSgt (lost the code because didn't play it for a while)
Warn Status :

http://www.general-nation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guide for already pro vamps Empty Guide for already pro vamps

Post  MooreUltra Sat 1 Dec 2012 - 10:28

Awesome guide bro, i liked it. Very Happy
MooreUltra
MooreUltra
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : Professional
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Guide for already pro vamps Left_bar_bleue0/0Guide for already pro vamps Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultima Sat 1 Dec 2012 - 11:05

nice guide!
Ultima
Ultima
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : n00b
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: no u
MOS Experience:
Guide for already pro vamps Left_bar_bleue68219/100000Guide for already pro vamps Empty_bar_bleue  (68219/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowThong Sun 2 Dec 2012 - 8:42

First of all, really nice that, yet again, you took your time to write it all down! Very Happy

But, as always, I'd like to point some things out Twisted Evil

I'm sorry but I disagree with your first point , Vamps are in my opinion WAY too under powered compared to a pro pez.
You don't even need pro pez, if you have a full game with not complete mentally retarded people that are able to detonate, then it gets hard for the vamp. You state that you should buy mask, some tomes of agi, and what not, but how the f*** are you gona get that gold with peasants that deto.

Claws of gold = 200g, Mask = 250g, One agi tome = 160g.

And this doesn't include, boots, cloak, shades, etc...
Unless you get lucky, it is impossible for a vamp to win. Damn, this is just the beginning, to be honest, the late game is even worse for a vamp!

If pez get ultra gig, it is impossible for a vamp to break it down. (Unless you hit the 50 min mark ofc) If the race to Tier 3 and 50 min start then it's already over, unless vamp gets like 5 * tier 2 feeds. (For example, in my game against trallala as solo vamp, holy shit, this was the most painful game I ever witnessed... It's not necessary to say that i got completly fucked lal)

So yeah, that's my opinion on your first point. Everything else looks ok, but in my opinion, are mostly all of your points guides on how to f*** with noob pez.

To Cool
I like your idea of getting rain of inferno, but only to wreck the byte wall really fast and to get into the base. The range of this spell is so little and most pez players, even if they aren't the best, know and try to build flame towers to make them golden tremble safe. So getting rain of inferno to kill flame towers is in my opinion pointless.

To 9)
Hahahahahha, one of my fav B**** moves, but its a waste of money against pro pez. You'll have to get feed worth of 900g, impossible against pro pez.

To 13)
Every damn vamp should get this into their head, there are 3 bases that are so nice for trapping, if you don't get a shade near the entrance or far sight it, then you're high at risk on getting trapped.

To 17)
You pointed everything out what i said at first, but in my opinion it's already gg at ultra gig.

AND last but not least point 19)
Saying that playing as vamp is easy, is just so wrong.. You get decent pez players, you're fucked. There is nothing more to it. Even if you get lucky you'll have a hard time, but w/e I'm starting to ramble shit, like i always do lal.

And hell no dude, playing as a vamp is definitely harder than playing with yourself.
Why you ask? Cause while writing all that shit with one had, I was still able to masturbate with my other.
Nah jk Very Happy

ShadowThong
ShadowThong
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : I am Chocolate
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Guide for already pro vamps Left_bar_bleue0/0Guide for already pro vamps Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Bird. Sun 2 Dec 2012 - 13:31

You make great points there shadowthong. I guess my points are indeed a bit bias because there is normally at least a few noob players in most of my games so I made my points off of that. I definitely agree with all of your points.
Bird.
Bird.
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Admin.
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowThong Sun 2 Dec 2012 - 16:31

Bird. wrote:You make great points there shadowthong. I guess my points are indeed a bit bias because there is normally at least a few noob players in most of my games so I made my points off of that. I definitely agree with all of your points.

Nahhhh you don't have to agree with everything I said xD
Don't take it as criticism or personally or w/e, these are just my own opinions, stick to your own points, if they made you win every game, then it's just fine Very Happy

And once again, thanks for writing all of it down, hope you'll make some more tutorials or guides on other things Razz (though I can't imagine a lot of other topics haha Razz)
ShadowThong
ShadowThong
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : I am Chocolate
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Thousand_Sword Sun 2 Dec 2012 - 20:33

I tell you now how i play as a Vamp, by the way there were only 2 people who could defeat me since i play that way, one of them was WKUKomg.

First Step Skill the Far Sight ability and search for the common bases (for ex. the close west base or the base in the south east)

Second Step After you found an Peasant base try to get Gold and kill the items EXCEPT the Healing Wards you will need them ater in game

Note in Between I always try to keep Chatting with the peasants be nice to them, let some live etc.

Third Step Spare for the following Items in this row
Claws of Gold --> Tome of Agility --> Mask of Beast --> Tome of Agi/Mask of Beast --> Tome of Agility (Up To around 200 agi points) --> Tome of Strenght (Up to 200) Get The Golden Tremble

Fourth Step Now you run around and just keep farming until the Forge opens. spare for beast armor, recipe x2 if you got enough you can spare/buy tomes up to 300 str and agi points

Note In Between If you have enough Wards you can use them to help feeding for example if a tower/or you are/is about to die
but you need at least one stack of them

Fith Step While the Peasants keep getting stronger, are you not! You shouldn't haste with the DFMS even when the peasants are drowning your health pretty fast. try to wait as long as possible and farm without wearing that. Don't forget to Upgrade your Claws of Gold! buy sometime an Tome from the Forge

Note In Between Since you were talking to the peasants and you told them that you didnt got much money they maybe offered you some feed/blood boxes

Sixth Step Buy as much as possible of the DFMS at once
and finish the peasants off, one by one! And maybe Chaossphere as well

Fighting off "The Void" The walls cant stand long against you, but these Voids are keeping you away from their Bodies?
Now use the Wards! they are an big help since they heal an % of the Maximum hp they heal you way faster then the walls and dont be desperate when it dosnt work in the beginning.

Comment
Thats how i play Alone as vamp (and win) my knowledge can be a little bit "dusty" but it always worked for me
if you have an second vamp or an strong Blood Vamp you will have ther game way earlier finished.
Thousand_Sword
Thousand_Sword
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Go(N)D
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: FORECON
MOS Experience:
Guide for already pro vamps Left_bar_bleue127000/100000Guide for already pro vamps Empty_bar_bleue  (127000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Guide for already pro vamps Empty BEST

Post  Majkusz Tue 4 Dec 2012 - 14:44

Hey, you are best!

Majkusz
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down