Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports

+17
Apple.Time
Shifting
Ra[G]e
TheEpicGuy
Zywen
Bruin22
ID_ied
Infierno-
Odontempme
AlphaTroll
Majkusz
MooreUltra
Kimipro
Ultima
ShadowThong
LoUp_04
TheWildOnes
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports

Post  AlphaTroll Fri 7 Dec 2012 - 18:07

i dont know its a bug or not but in fast mode slayers can buy items like a dark gem and chaos. if its not a bug then we should remove it. fast mode is good for humans vamps dont get so much feed to buy all items. and when humans get tier 3 and good builders get it very fast its very hard to win them. without chaos and dark gem vamp cant do nothing. they just build 3 walls and they won game. even if i have max dfms i can destroy first wall then they bur mana to 0 and vamp is in biiiig shit. so if its not a bug i suggest remove that humans can buy items.
AlphaTroll
AlphaTroll
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Majkusz Fri 7 Dec 2012 - 18:18

SanGar wrote:i dont know its a bug or not but in fast mode slayers can buy items like a dark gem and chaos. if its not a bug then we should remove it. fast mode is good for humans vamps dont get so much feed to buy all items. and when humans get tier 3 and good builders get it very fast its very hard to win them. without chaos and dark gem vamp cant do nothing. they just build 3 walls and they won game. even if i have max dfms i can destroy first wall then they bur mana to 0 and vamp is in biiiig shit. so if its not a bug i suggest remove that humans can buy items.

I care with all.

Majkusz
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Fri 7 Dec 2012 - 18:29

Majkusz wrote:OK.
Now o played Fast mode.
I was overfeeded and i died in 26 minute. What the hell? In fast mode humans are faster and vamps nothing?
I know it is in Aplha version, but please put it away while it is not in final version
If it is never used how will they improve it. I believe currently vamps aare depending on opinion it seem op or super weak. The only thing I pick up on is the fact of gold bounty needs to be boosted.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/10Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultima Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 6:08

In the xmas edition, the chaossphere recipe wont load (it always says 'out of stock').

Last edited by Ultima on Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 8:09; edited 1 time in total
Ultima
Ultima
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : n00b
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: no u
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68219/100000Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (68219/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphaTroll Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 7:49

in new version slayers still can buy recipes
AlphaTroll
AlphaTroll
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Majkusz Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 9:23

ID_ied wrote:
If it is never used how will they improve it. I believe currently vamps aare depending on opinion it seem op or super weak. The only thing I pick up on is the fact of gold bounty needs to be boosted.

I know 2 facts.
In fast mode-
Humans income, speed increased.
Vamps nothing...

Majkusz
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphaTroll Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 9:04

I suggest boost claws of gold for 8 gold and same % and bounty of gold to 30 for fast mode. With pro builders it will be ok i think. If you think that boost both claws is too much then it will be ok if we boost only bounty of gold to 30 with same %. What you think guys?
AlphaTroll
AlphaTroll
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 18:06

SanGar wrote:I suggest boost claws of gold for 8 gold and same % and bounty of gold to 30 for fast mode. With pro builders it will be ok i think. If you think that boost both claws is too much then it will be ok if we boost only bounty of gold to 30 with same %. What you think guys?
They were already doubled for fm but it seems that is not enough.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/10Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphaTroll Tue 11 Dec 2012 - 20:00

they are not boosted on fast mode. play as vamp and you will see that claws of gold give 4 gold and same thing is with bounty of gold. salyers can still buy items from shops. like dark gem chaos .....
AlphaTroll
AlphaTroll
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Odontempme Thu 13 Dec 2012 - 7:17

With the new christmas version of vamps the builders hud (leaderboard) disappears after the vamps spawn, however the vamps hud works throughout the whole game

But I've noticed as an observer you can see the builders hud until you click on a vamp then the vamps hud is permanently set so you can see it

Odontempme
Apprentice
Apprentice

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Infierno- Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 4:48

Someone mentioned that he had 2 claws and 1 armor on his lich. A peasant charmed his lich. He killed the peasant while the lich was charmed. When the peasant died so did the lich and the items with it. The items the lich had were gone.
Infierno-
Infierno-
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : The highest.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 5:00

LOLOLOL I was in that game. It happens because the charm causes the unit to be temporarily owned by that player, so if they die then so does the lich. Simple counter is don't kill whoever has charmed the lich. Also I think anonymou_s was in that game so he should know.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruin22 Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 17:44

so what happens when people start charming and then suiciding. new bannable offense?
Bruin22
Bruin22
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Infantry
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8040/99999Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/99999)

Back to top Go down

Post  ID_ied Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 21:32

They may have to be the case. However I have an idea for anonymou_s, with trigger that removes units when a player dies. Make an exception so it will remove all units except the lich, then return ownership to the original vamp.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Infierno- Fri 10 May 2013 - 14:41

He's too fat. He doesn't fit between the trees/path.

Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Path10
Infierno-
Infierno-
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : The highest.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Empty Version 2.31.G

Post  Zywen Thu 16 Jan 2014 - 13:16

Bug/Balance:
Bug
Players can still buy chaos and other items from there.
When it occurs(Or opinion if balance):
Any hero can port to the bottom left shops, start walking back to them and instead of them being ported to the middle they get sorta sucked in/ported towards the shops. Allowing them to walk freely around the shop and buy everything there.

Lava is working fine though (that I've seen so far) and heroes cannot tome. Well done on that portion.
Zywen
Zywen
Sergeant
Sergeant

ROTD Rank : n/a
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Empty bug i guess

Post  TheEpicGuy Thu 2 Oct 2014 - 13:14

when u build a building, and got a super aura tower nearby, the buildings hp wil be full, before its complete. Is it normal? or not? Razz

TheEpicGuy
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ra[G]e Fri 3 Oct 2014 - 0:22

That is a hundred percent normal, the aura heals walls, which makes the health of the wall complete before the construction.
Ra[G]e
Ra[G]e
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Ra[G]e
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Vampirism
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999/1000Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/1000)

http://hideandwar.shivtr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shifting Sun 5 Oct 2014 - 20:07

I found a glitch in the newest version where i had claimed the top right base and outed someone, then they came back and claimed my already claimed base and outed me. i lost all my wood and couldnt play. If this could be fixed that would be nice

Shifting
Apprentice
Apprentice

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Mon 6 Oct 2014 - 4:24

This isn't a glitch. There was always the possibility to double claim that place since this is not the kind of place where you can build all alone.
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dumber Fri 4 Sep 2015 - 9:00

Infierno- wrote:You may post bug reports here in terms of Vampirism Ultra.
what ?

Dumber
Recruit
Recruit

ROTD Rank : 22
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowThong Fri 4 Sep 2015 - 9:26

Just started playing again and noticed that charm doesn't work anymore, is that intentional?
ShadowThong
ShadowThong
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : I am Chocolate
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ChesireCat Sun 20 Dec 2015 - 17:51

Hello, 

So I was playing normally when suddenly I died for no reason lol, had to watch replay to understand what happened.
@~20min Vamp is at my wall, i'm close to him but he can't reach me, he tried already.
Then red bring his hero and net the vamp causing him to be able to kill me Surprised
Idk if this was already reported.

Here is the replay if useful : http://www.filedropper.com/glitch
ChesireCat
ChesireCat
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Col.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: FO
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue52390/55000Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (52390/55000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Sun 20 Dec 2015 - 17:54

Watching now

Update: I just watched it. That is weird. i have no idea how that happened.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Vampirism Ultra Bug Reports - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PartyRock_Vamp Fri 1 Jan 2016 - 16:26

You can charm vamp in 2.41XMAS
PartyRock_Vamp
PartyRock_Vamp
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Who knows
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next