Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO)

+9
guccitizer
ShadowThong
Zekrai
Zigafoo
babird31
Acid_Spore
B_A_STONER
Infierno-
Hyuna.
13 posters

Go down

How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Empty How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO)

Post  guccitizer Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 20:26

*Warning this tutorial is not meant for pros.*
Ok, well this is a tutorial by the one and only guccitizer who is a pro at Vampirisim Ultra.

Right off when you spawn, you want to teleport to a base that is right beside spawning point.
Build 3 houses then 2 tents, then updrade them twice.
(It's a lot easier if you memorize and use the hotkeys) Once you have enough wood for a slayer tavern (you should have 280/300 food by this point) build it and spawn a slayer. You want to do this relatively quick and before the vampires spawn to steal gold. After this destroy all your buildings except the tavern. Then find a safe spot to hide in where vampires cant reach you. (there is a lot of spots where vampires cant attack you at) As the vampires find bases you will want to try to steal gold with your hero you will need quick reflexes to do this.

Now once you get at least 2 gold you will want to start building a base. Don't forget to to build a byte wall, cover entrance with 2 houses so shades don'te get in, and check for shades. Now, once game gives you 2 gold and 20k wood around 6 minutes, build 2 goldmines. (you should have enough, if you don't then you epically fail, but just wait for the wood) Once you get income get 3 super workers and knights from vault. Now build an aura wall and 4 spike towers. (aura wall only reaches wall 4 spaces away) Now build a third goldmine once you have enough and after that save up to upgrade to a kilobyte wall. Now i suggest not making towers until a vampire actually finds your base. And if he does, don't make more then 4 upgraded flames and 1 frost or don't bother with towers if his agility is over 2000. Now keep saving up for goldmines. Dont stop building goldmines until your income is 54.

Once you get 19 gold upgrade your house to get uber workers. Now i suggest stop making mines when your income is around 54. If the vampires are overly fed and they have 3-4k damage each, upgrade the kilobyte to a megabyte wall. (ALWAYS skip the tiny megabyte wall) Now once your income is 50, save up lumber and gold to get tier 1 and then tier 2. Once you reach tier 1 get the peasant health upgrade, tier 1 builder, and wall health increase. Once you get 250 gold and 100k lumber, build a tier 2. Once you have reached tier 2, make tier 2 wooders and 7 tier 2 builders. 6 tier 2 builders to repair the wall and 1 to make upgraded goldmines.(NEVER upgrade goldmines-waste of wood) After that save to upgrade your wall to a ultra gigabyte.

After that surround your tier 2 builders repairing the wall with 3-4 layers of aura walls. Behind those aura walls, make A LOT of fully upgraded frost towers and 5-6 mana towers.(The frost towers are to decrease vampires attack speed) Now keep making goldmines. Ok this is the hard part. Keep constantly checking when the dark frost mirror shield recipe is going to finish.

If you wont be able to reach tier 3 by the time its done then upgrade your wall to a petabyte wall. Now if they have gotten a chaosphere and your not tier 3 then make a terabyte wall and kill all your towers. Then make the petabyte attack the terabyte and make sure to have workers repairing both walls. (This cancels out the chaosphere effect) If you do manage to reach tier 3 then make tier 3 wooders and 1 tier 3 builder. Once you have full tier 3 wooders make the gold fountain with your tier 3 builder.

After that there is 2 options on how to handle chaosphere. First, there is the noob way which i explained how to do if you didnt reach tier 3 in time. Second, is the harder way. Make a crap ton of frost towers where the chaosphere can't destroy them. Then make star towers and fully upped spike towers and mana towers with a few aura walls healing them. (Doesn't matter where you place these as long as there is an aura wall healing them they will never die) Then when vampires attack you use knights to heal wall. If knights expire, then use a banishing flute or repair the wall yourself. (Note if you have many mana towers they wont be able to chain kill you) While doing all this, save up gold for an elder void beast and after that you should be safe. Vampires won't be able to kill wall unless they have invincibility spell but when it times out they should die fairly quick.

This tutorial was made by guccitizer with the help of infierno- and LMFAObunny.

Last edited by guccitizer on Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 21:34; edited 3 times in total
guccitizer
guccitizer
Private
Private

ROTD Rank : One of the most pro peasants
Warn Status :
How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Empty Re: How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO)

Post  Hyuna. Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 21:16

Thx for this Guide

i hope some ppl will follow it Very Happy

Hyuna.
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :
How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Empty Re: How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO)

Post  Infierno- Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 3:55

I think your video would be better if you put in texts before any significant actions your gonna do or you should do, like when you build your houses, put in a text saying,"The first thing you should do is find a base, say -claim to claim it and then build 3 houses and 2 tents then updrade the tents and max wooders.

I think you should use the black screen with text like you did with intro and outro.
Infierno-
Infierno-
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : The highest.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:
How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Left_bar_bleue0/0How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  B_A_STONER Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 18:51

lol gucci thanks for letting me know where you always go. ill make sure to vamp agianst you
B_A_STONER
B_A_STONER
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : GySgt.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon
MOS Experience:
How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Left_bar_bleue8990/10000How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Empty_bar_bleue  (8990/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  guccitizer Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 19:28

B_A_STONER wrote:lol gucci thanks for letting me know where you always go. ill make sure to vamp agianst you
Ill make sure to switch it up when i play with you Laughing

Infierno- wrote:I think your video would be better if you put in texts before any significant actions your gonna do or you should do, like when you build your houses, put in a text saying,"The first thing you should do is find a base, say -claim to claim it and then build 3 houses and 2 tents then updrade the tents and max wooders.

I think you should use the black screen with text like you did with intro and outro.
I am probably going to remake the video to do that. I was just too excited to post up a video that I thought it would take too long to do that.
guccitizer
guccitizer
Private
Private

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Acid_Spore Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 16:48

regardless of any guide the Spore can beat all of you real quick and easy Smile

BR !
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Higer than Recruit haha
Warn Status :
How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  guccitizer Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 16:58

Acid_Spore wrote:regardless of any guide the Spore can beat all of you real quick and easy Smile

BR !
bsflag
$50 says I can beat you as a peasant or as a vampire.
Very Happy
guccitizer
guccitizer
Private
Private

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  babird31 Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 19:55

Lol, don't get ahead of yourself Guccitizer, I have beat you before and I have also beat Spore, but I have to say, I had to try like crazy and focus practically all on him to kill him.

babird31
Recruit
Recruit

ROTD Rank : In the sky cause im a bird.
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  babird31 Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 19:57

PS: I play on US East and live in US east. I play from 5 PM-6:30 PM. My game name is Bird. Verse me!
Basketball

babird31
Recruit
Recruit

ROTD Rank : In the sky cause im a bird.
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 14:58

focus
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : GoND 105270 (8/12/09)
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer - 0861
MOS Experience:
How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Left_bar_bleue105270/999999How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 23:12

If you wont be able to reach tier 3 by the time its done then upgrade your wall to a petabyte wall. Now if they have gotten a chaosphere and your not tier 3 then make a terabyte wall and kill all your towers. Then make the petabyte attack the terabyte and make sure to have workers repairing both walls. (This cancels out the chaosphere effect)

Thats actually pretty easy to counter, i know the best way to counter it (as a vampire) and im not telling Very Happy lol. Nice tutorial tho.
Zekrai
Zekrai
Lieutenant (grade 4) First Lieutenant
Lieutenant (grade 4) First Lieutenant

ROTD Rank : Lcpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Mana Manipulator
MOS Experience:
How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Left_bar_bleue3500/5000How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowThong Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 18:11

With what program did you video screen?
And nice tutorial, hopefully many beginners will watch it Razz
ShadowThong
ShadowThong
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : I am Chocolate
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Left_bar_bleue0/0How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  guccitizer Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 16:37

ShadowThong wrote:With what program did you video screen?
And nice tutorial, hopefully many beginners will watch it Razz

I used the premium version of dxtory. Its 10x better than fraps.
guccitizer
guccitizer
Private
Private

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Sat 6 Oct 2012 - 13:30

Im pro at this and that is one very good tut for people less privalged than us pros
good job
Kantus
Kantus
Gunnery Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : O.o
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Left_bar_bleue10/10How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Death_Wing Sun 16 Dec 2012 - 1:12

I always try to follow this manual and always do but i always get destroyed Evil or Very Mad help
Death_Wing
Death_Wing
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Marksman
MOS Experience:
How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Left_bar_bleue5032/10000How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Empty_bar_bleue  (5032/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kantus Sun 16 Dec 2012 - 2:59

Death_Wing wrote:I always try to follow this manual and always do but i always get destroyed Evil or Very Mad help

You aren't meant to follow it word for word as every game will be different. It serves as a baseline and you need to improvise from there. Try come up with your own plan as to your play, based on HOW you play.
Kantus
Kantus
Gunnery Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : O.o
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Left_bar_bleue10/10How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruin22 Sun 16 Dec 2012 - 6:14

Kantus wrote:
Death_Wing wrote:I always try to follow this manual and always do but i always get destroyed Evil or Very Mad How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) 37012

You aren't meant to follow it word for word as every game will be different. It serves as a baseline and you need to improvise from there. Try come up with your own plan as to your play, based on HOW you play.

very true, different vamp players have varying levels of skill. some vamps you will be able to employ certain strategies, other vamps, you will not. at a certain point when both pro vamps and pez, there will be no set strategy to follow to the tee, but both parties will be pushed to the limit on their macro and micro skills that most of the game will be all improvisation of one main strategy, but even then, there are a small number vamps that i just make it up as a go along because we know eachothers tactics so well
Bruin22
Bruin22
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Infantry
MOS Experience:
How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Left_bar_bleue8040/99999How to play as peasant (WITH VIDEO) Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/99999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Codester Mon 17 Feb 2014 - 15:06

Pretty good guide. However, I think a commentary or something of that sort would of helped the video out more. Because with no commentary, or text, along with the speed of the video. Some new players may get lost. confused
Codester
Codester
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down