Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items

+4
VamP
Anonymou_s
Acid_Spore
dawownz
8 posters

Go down

Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Empty Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items

Post  RaZzE Sun 4 Dec 2011 - 12:41

I'm not sure where to post this so I'll post here.

Basicly 'DarkJustice' said "I wish I was an admin so I could kick oj"
All because 'Dragon-pro' told him that it was against the rules for humans to buy vamp items.
I only have a picture of DarkJustice saying "Ok someone took the chaosphere I'm out." and then leaving
And Dragon-pro and DarkJustice totally ignoring me when I ask them what the hell Dragon-pro was lying about.
Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items VmhxJ
Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items ZiYWU
RaZzE
RaZzE
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : Grunt<3
Warn Status :
Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Left_bar_bleue0/0Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Empty Re: Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items

Post  Zigafoo Sun 4 Dec 2011 - 15:42

First off, unless its HIM hosting that game personally and NOT using the bot. He does NOT set the rules for the game even if he is an admin or if he's the vamp. Also, i believe it is not against the rules, however i could be wrong. I'd just ask Dragoncomplex, Dawownz, or Nhscooter for confirmation on this.
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : GoND 105270 (8/12/09)
Warn Status :
Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer - 0861
MOS Experience:
Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Left_bar_bleue105270/999999Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a

Back to top Go down

Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Empty Re: Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items

Post  RaZzE Sun 4 Dec 2011 - 15:59

Zigafoo wrote:First off, unless its HIM hosting that game personally and NOT using the bot. He does NOT set the rules for the game even if he is an admin or if he's the vamp. Also, i believe it is not against the rules, however i could be wrong. I'd just ask Dragoncomplex, Dawownz, or Nhscooter for confirmation on this.
The in-game picture was taken of I believe Skynet-RotD's game, which is one of the hostbot's you own?
Also; the game name was like "VAMP ULTRA JOIN NOW" I think.
RaZzE
RaZzE
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Left_bar_bleue0/0Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  dawownz Sun 4 Dec 2011 - 17:36

well he doesnt set the rules but im not sure about this lol. ask dragon coz all i know is that he can give warnings such as "do that 1 more time and u get a kick" so im no too sure about this one coz he left on his own Razz
dawownz
dawownz
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : GoND.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Being Noob
MOS Experience:
Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Left_bar_bleue90725/999999Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Empty_bar_bleue  (90725/999999)

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201109/lotus-elise-s-1_160

Back to top Go down

Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Empty Humans Should NOT TAKE VAMP ITEMS (my Opinion)

Post  Acid_Spore Sun 4 Dec 2011 - 20:23

Hello This is INTERESTING to Talk about, Because Timing is Critical on this Game.
i will TRY to say this a Clear as i can. (my personal point of Vie)

1): is well known that VAMPS CAN NOT BUY ITEMS from human buildings because they dont have Wood
wich its the same situation IF they COULD buy items they could Pick Holy Horses and Traker and Teleport IN !!! wich that would make the Game more CHallenging (but that's other Topic).

2)Wen the RECIPE of DARK FROST MIRROR SHIELD is Available is Critical to Buy iy Just in Time Before some one Upgrade his Wall and left the Vamp truly behind on Timing.

MY SUGGESTION:

Humans Should not Buy Items from RECIPE shop, Only RECIPE SHOP simply BECUASE Humans CAN NOT put toguether The Recipe ITEMS, Then its more like a Sabotage or a way to Ruin game for Vamp.

i would like to hear from you to.
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Higer than Recruit haha
Warn Status :
Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  RaZzE Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 2:04

Acid_Spore wrote:

MY SUGGESTION:

Humans Should not Buy Items from RECIPE shop, Only RECIPE SHOP simply BECUASE Humans CAN NOT put toguether The Recipe ITEMS, Then its more like a Sabotage or a way to Ruin game for Vamp.

i would like to hear from you to.

It's not sabotage, humans can't buy the dark frost mirror shield, but so can the vamps.
Humans can only buy items that require 1 inventory spot, like the tremble, to golden tremble, to chaosphere, to chronosphere, The vamp will just have to wait untill it becomes available again.

Last edited by RaZzE on Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 2:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed spellingerrors)
RaZzE
RaZzE
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Empty Razze hre is My Point

Post  Acid_Spore Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 2:23

My Point is this RaZze:

The Waiting time is the Clue, TIMING is Critical in this game There fore humans should not Buy recipes Only

Example:

CASE 1) Human with Petabite Wall about to Upgrade you As Vamp has this PLayer as your Primari Target to Strike.. if a Slayer Picks the DKFMS then the VAMPS loses Time to ATTACK .... wen the DKFMS is AVAILABLE AGAIN IS TO LATE the Wall has been Upgraded -.-'' That will make Mad Any player. there fore afecting Timing of Vamp !!

CASE 2) you planing to attack a player with Gold Wells near the Wall and pretend to Feed from them with Chaosphere if a SLAYER pick the Chaospere by the Time is available again the player may get the Gold Fountain then is to LATE FOR FEED with the Big Tremble, so Again timing is Critical especialy 1 vs 1

this are my reasons why humans must not Buy Recipes Especially Chaosphere ans DFMS
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Higer than Recruit haha
Warn Status :
Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 21:23

Humans buying vampire items is allowed. Although that being said does not mean it will stay. In new version humans will not be able to purchase recipes.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Left_bar_bleue90/100Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  VamP Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 0:10

DragonComplex wrote:Humans buying vampire items is allowed. Although that being said does not mean it will stay. In new version humans will not be able to purchase recipes.

I guess that's okay, but I just find it really boring when there's two humans left and two vamps. The vamps are constantly bugging the humans for feed and the humans have tier 3. Usually I end up buying a couple recipes and just tome up. It's just irritating when the vamps hide and ask for feed. Crying or Very sad So then I decide to get chaos then kill them.. I don't know how much not having recipes will affect the ability to kill a vamp at T3, maybe there should be more upgrades in the slayer altar? Idk, anyways thanks for the info.

And by the way, do you have an estimate as to when next Ultra will be out?

-VamP
VamP
VamP
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Specializer of Specialties
MOS Experience:
Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Left_bar_bleue100/0Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Empty_bar_bleue  (100/0)

Back to top Go down

Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Empty Thanks

Post  RaZzE Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 6:33

It's good to know this, since it's not fun to see that people try to act like admins saying they'll get kicked is they buy vamp items:/
RaZzE
RaZzE
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 19:58

I think you should disallow admins to take control over Vampirism Ultra publicly hosted games (the ones that are automatically hosted) simply because of all the admins that abuse. Not to insult the admirable Clan RotD, but many of your members have joined simply for the gHostbot(s) (although many may have joined because they admire the maps Clan RotD has developed (I'm not sure what the ratio is on this, but I know for a fact the ones that join just for the gHostbot(s) are just abusers)). I've had my fair share of being abused by bot admins in automated Vampirism Ultra games, and I would really enjoy it if you could make it so they couldn't join and take control (maybe use a bot with no admins on it except for shamans/chieftains/forum administrators?) just because they're too lazy to host their own game. (This is not a complaint, this is just a suggestion.)
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Left_bar_bleue1337/666Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 20:31

Nuby wrote:I think you should disallow admins to take control over Vampirism Ultra publicly hosted games (the ones that are automatically hosted) simply because of all the admins that abuse. Not to insult the admirable Clan RotD, but many of your members have joined simply for the gHostbot(s) (although many may have joined because they admire the maps Clan RotD has developed (I'm not sure what the ratio is on this, but I know for a fact the ones that join just for the gHostbot(s) are just abusers)). I've had my fair share of being abused by bot admins in automated Vampirism Ultra games, and I would really enjoy it if you could make it so they couldn't join and take control (maybe use a bot with no admins on it except for shamans/chieftains/forum administrators?) just because they're too lazy to host their own game. (This is not a complaint, this is just a suggestion.)

I thought ClanRotD was the bot only allowed by shamans and the cheitain but i guess i was wrong as other users have control of it. We have been weeding out the abusers, im going to have dragon put in the game "Please report all abusers using Skynet and ClanRotD to enjoy a better gaming experience."
I do agree apon the request that you made this one.
Nuby wrote:(maybe use a bot with no admins on it except for shamans/chieftains/forum administrators?) just because they're too lazy to host their own game.
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : GoND 105270 (8/12/09)
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer - 0861
MOS Experience:
Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Left_bar_bleue105270/999999Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 21:07

Oh, and also just so there aren't and misunderstandings, by "join and take control" I didn't mean they couldn't join whatsoever lol, just that they couldn't take control. ;P (But I'm positive you knew that - I just had to say that, it was bugging me lol.)
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Left_bar_bleue1337/666Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

Back to top Go down

Post  nhscooter Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 21:26

Only root admins on clan rotd can take ownership of a game autohosted by clanrotd.
nhscooter
nhscooter
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Terminal Lance Commandant
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: 6432 Aviation Electronics Tech
MOS Experience:
Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Left_bar_bleue5/5Dragon-pro saying it's against rules for humans to take vamp items Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=

Back to top Go down

Post  RaZzE Sun 11 Dec 2011 - 8:49

If nhscooter allows me to, I've got an extra CD-Key that could be used for another bot within the clan.
RaZzE
RaZzE
Sergeant (grade 2)
Sergeant (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 2:49

nhscooter wrote:Only root admins on clan rotd can take ownership of a game autohosted by clanrotd.

And what of Skynet-RotD?
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down