Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Username Altering Application

3 posters

Go down

Username Altering Application Empty Username Altering Application

Post  Nuby Thu 23 Jun 2011 - 2:36

Hello administrators, just dropping in to say hi- and that I will, from this day forward (June 23rd '11+), be once again active on the forums... and with this I would like to request a name change...

Original Username:
Haez

Requested Username:
Nuby

... so if you're an administrator and are reading this please state whether this request, or any similar to it, is either acceptable or unacceptable with reason (so if there are any other members requesting something similar they may look back at this post and know if they can/may or can't/may not request or be given a name change (which will in return (hopefully) abolish any extra and/or unneeded requests)).

--holds breath
silent

Last edited by Nuby on Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 21:43; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : So Dragon's response was kooler! =D)
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :
Username Altering Application Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Username Altering Application Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
Username Altering Application Left_bar_bleue1337/666Username Altering Application Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Username Altering Application Empty Re: Username Altering Application

Post  Anonymou_s Thu 23 Jun 2011 - 2:49

This request has been accepted.

The request was clean, brief and in a proper section. I see no reason to not accept this.

Your username has been changed as requested. If you experience any problems with your account, please give it 24 hours for the website to adjust to the change before seeking account support.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :
Username Altering Application Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Username Altering Application Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Username Altering Application Left_bar_bleue90/100Username Altering Application Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Sun 31 Jul 2011 - 1:17

I have moved this topic to the Trash Can.

If you have any questions or concerns as to why this topic was trashed, please contact me privately through the board's personal messaging service.

Recreating this thread or discussing these actions publicly is against the rules and will be grounds for a warning. Please do not do it.
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : GoND 105270 (8/12/09)
Warn Status :
Username Altering Application Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Username Altering Application Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer - 0861
MOS Experience:
Username Altering Application Left_bar_bleue105270/999999Username Altering Application Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down