Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

i want apologise to all ROTD Staff

4 posters

Go down

i want apologise to all ROTD Staff Empty i want apologise to all ROTD Staff

Post  Interstella Thu 22 Oct 2015 - 10:40

Hello

after the turbulent events of last night anyway I'd like to defend myself.

at first I present my apologies to thewildones well as al ROTD entire staff for the quality of the game and the server. I can be grumpy and silly but not a liar. I have post a screenshot removing the fog of war to show click on my wall. but I have nothing to change. That said, there s no place on the forum that shows a standard model has the post or I'll comply. I haven enfrain no rules of the forum. I understand that I have thewildones upset and disturb the players. I therefore accept the sentence of banishment but a permanent ban is hard because the fact of being able to play this mode already missing me. I ask you if you can m given a second chance please. because to play this game released in 2003 yet in 2015 it's great and it's going to be hard to play a more vampirism. I'm an idiot but I know question myself. thank you to you for taking the time to read me.

Regards

I used Google translation so sorry if not all os clear

Interstella
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :
i want apologise to all ROTD Staff Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4i want apologise to all ROTD Staff Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

i want apologise to all ROTD Staff Empty Re: i want apologise to all ROTD Staff

Post  ShadowThong Thu 22 Oct 2015 - 11:33

Well to be fair, I agree that the perma ban is a little bit harsh, HOWEVER you should try and work on your behaviour and reduce the childish rages and outbursts ingame. Furthermore, next time you accuse someone of maphacking, post the replay to the forums and I'll be glad to review it and check it for you.

@Wildo: So from my point of view, please reduce the ban to 2 days instead of a perma. If he still shows toxic behaviour ingame then feel free to ban him permanently.
ShadowThong
ShadowThong
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : I am Chocolate
Warn Status :
i want apologise to all ROTD Staff Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4i want apologise to all ROTD Staff Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
i want apologise to all ROTD Staff Left_bar_bleue0/0i want apologise to all ROTD Staff Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

i want apologise to all ROTD Staff Empty According to you

Post  Interstella Thu 22 Oct 2015 - 12:51

I Know i have to stop flame and be Child

I want to say i am sorry for beeing idiot and i accept the consequence

Thanks you shadow

Interstella
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Thu 22 Oct 2015 - 14:25

You have been unbanned. I will check into this.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
i want apologise to all ROTD Staff Left_bar_bleue90/100i want apologise to all ROTD Staff Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

i want apologise to all ROTD Staff Empty thanks

Post  Interstella Thu 22 Oct 2015 - 14:34

Hi Anon

thanks you manĀ  i promise i stop beeing toxic

regards

Interstella
Recruit
Recruit

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Thu 22 Oct 2015 - 17:10

Sorry i never got round to reading this, was a little busy... xD

I was being a little excessive giving a perm ban, i admit. But your actions were still tainted and being immature on these forums is not acceptable.

But thanks for apologizing for your actions, i don't want to here anymore flame between you and lumpy either, i was not in the greatest of moods yesterday so you probably saw the worst side xD

Thanks!

TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
i want apologise to all ROTD Staff Left_bar_bleue35/100i want apologise to all ROTD Staff Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down