Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ROTD:ThePandemic

+9
idiedtoday
LigthWolf
Thrallskingdom
rotd-lordlulu
BurnOut91
Takital
ArtificiaI
Isolim Tso
Anonymou_s
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Empty Re: ROTD:ThePandemic

Post  rotd-lordlulu Sat 17 Jul 2010 - 2:42

lol your all so nice to each other >.>
rotd-lordlulu
rotd-lordlulu
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : 1lt
Warn Status :
ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: noob recon =)
MOS Experience:
ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrallskingdom Sat 17 Jul 2010 - 12:41

yes yes we are Very Happy
Thrallskingdom
Thrallskingdom
General
General

ROTD Rank : Chuck Norris
Warn Status :
ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Designated Marksman
MOS Experience:
ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net (duh)

Back to top Go down

Post  idiedtoday Sat 17 Jul 2010 - 15:47

we always have been Very Happy
idiedtoday
idiedtoday
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : What isn't my rank..
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Assaultman - 0351
MOS Experience:
ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  LigthWolf Tue 3 Aug 2010 - 4:29

Damn I would LOOOVE if there came a new version, and you didn't quit it, but well, it does not matter that much, but the current ROTD is kinda easy to win, I played with 3 friends. 2 were corpsmen, I were DM (Designated Marksman) and my other friend were Heavy Support or what the name is, we didn't all survive, but we won the game some times in a row.

LigthWolf
Apprentice
Apprentice

ROTD Rank : Captain
Warn Status :
ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Deignated Marksman
MOS Experience:
ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Tue 3 Aug 2010 - 22:12

If you have a well cordinated team, and know what you are doing. it is easy to win
I myself have found it becoming very hard to beat it on v1.90 because for some reason the spawn because so outrageous that it kills everyone. It might be because we all have high load codes >.<
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : GoND 105270 (8/12/09)
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer - 0861
MOS Experience:
ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105270/999999ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a

Back to top Go down

Post  idiedtoday Wed 4 Aug 2010 - 1:50

well zig if u could stop being GoND for a few games it could help out..
idiedtoday
idiedtoday
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Wed 4 Aug 2010 - 14:40

Im sorry >.<
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105270/999999ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  idiedtoday Wed 4 Aug 2010 - 18:02

its okay zig, just.. come here and give me a hug.. u can be GoND in a few games.. shhh..
idiedtoday
idiedtoday
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Thousand_Sword Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 15:53

Wow a Hug-Forum Very Happy *Hugs all*
It was usefull to chop down the trees. So i would like to have normal tree again please.
Thousand_Sword
Thousand_Sword
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Go(N)D
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: FORECON
MOS Experience:
ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue127000/100000ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (127000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Tue 28 Sep 2010 - 18:47

Its because of the new model dragon used, it doesnt have a death effect so. its just invul basically.
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Thousand_Sword Thu 30 Sep 2010 - 4:17

These 'Special' Trees are blocking my vision, when im aiming with different things
Thousand_Sword
Thousand_Sword
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue127000/100000ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (127000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Knipfaa Thu 30 Sep 2010 - 12:22

well some classes have skills to reveal the area around a tree. Broadcast camera (or something like this). When you cast it it looks like a storm bolt hitting the tree and a spheric bolt is at the top of the tree.
Knipfaa
Knipfaa
Commander
Commander

ROTD Rank : Capt.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon
MOS Experience:
ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue98/100ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Sat 2 Oct 2010 - 1:43

Well, last time i checked. Trees were not transparent, So you couldn't see through them...
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Empty Some of my ideaas cause its late

Post  Edwin6443#2 Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 12:00

Ok im posting some of my ideas i have a ton im gonna try to keep it all organized but it might be kinda hard to cause i know while writing this more will come and thx again for taking the time to read this P.S some areas might not make sense cause i am tired at the momment and typeing this all down and i probly didnt proof read it SRy if there is any confusion on anything i will help clear it up

MOS:
In the USMC when u can be elected to sharpshooter school in there u learn the basics of being a recon sniper well they learn to work in 2 man cells with the abilty to stay concealed from the targets and civilans if detected the mission is now abourted or never existed and u are left behind/ they also are the eyes and ears of the people incharge and he can order strike heli drones or call troops. So they learn certin skills to protect themselves but if somthing does happen and they do get the spoter normaly is caring a m4 or some sort of hvy machine gun to defend themselves. i was thinking that u can use the either the Fr, or FO to be a supporting mos to the DM when the to are certin range of eachother the DM is given a accuacy boost and dmg bonuse. and unlocks the abilty of 50.cal shells which gives increased dmg and longer range with bullet pentration to 1 clip clip has 150sec CD P.S make sure u up the range of dm

Additional ability to MOS FR
im not sure what to name this but the ability is a strike on the ground by a satlight in a certin area that is marked by the FR's laser designater after a sec or 2 delay the beam shoots down and cause mass dmg to a big area of ground 9K + dmg i was thinking long CD thow just like the supplie drop CD

Bio enginer: This Marine is a field Scientist that can directly effect the zombies as a former enginer of the viruse he has figured out ways to direct trafic of the zombies Wepon SMG or Assault rifle range is is avg of other MOS / movement speed fast / armor 1 / abilites: Feramon grenade wich can attract zombies to the area of the grenade Cd 55secs or somthing resonable , degal , acidic gas or nanobite gas any thing that walks through it the skin of things inside begins to burn/melt dealing 50 dmg per sec last 15 secs, Zombie obidance chip: sends a mini drone to place a chip on the zombie or beast that will give control of it to the bio enginer not sure how long cd ill leave that to you and it cannot target gloon, Hologram decoy when used the enginer drops a holgram and temparyly make him self invsible to make it so it is he untargeted the hologram has the same health and makes the same action except stationary and cant do dmg or use abilities. Anti virus dart the bioenginer loads his pistol with a specal shell that will deal 5k to 8k dmg to the target cd of 100 or somthing. If u need a story background for it i can write one up.

Assault mech: This MOS is a high ranking officer inside a mechanicle suit developed because of the outbreak wepon heavy machine gun holds 200 rounds or more speed slow or very slow / armor high defence but cant use armor/ range is far cause of optic target locator/ high HP. Abilities Auto repair itself wich fully restors its hp to full but has a CD of 60 to 100 secs, Cluster missles multi explosion rockets that do lil more dmg then the m203 i cant rem dmg read out off hand CD should be 30 to 50secs to let be used multiple times during a wave like 3 to 4 times or more depending if the zombies are assualting all at once or taking time to get there. another is a close range abilitie wich will be like thunder clap only it makes the Mech jump in the air and jump down to slam the ground with extra force and cause a light stun and dmg to the surronding targets. ON death the mech will self distruct itself hurting everything near it claymore dmg i was also thinking it ejects the pilot out of the seat toa random area on the map but then i thought that be kinda cheap even if it was a plain marine with no abilities but up to you.

if u want more MOS ideas cause u dont like these pls msg moving on to new MOBS

I like all the mobs that are in it but i have an idea at wave 15 or 20 or some lvl like that i say we add mobs that have machine guns and shot guns like we do this would be a exelent way to get ppl out of camping but they still could if they have the right squad my idea was this either regular survivors that went crazy or even a counter military like russia,umbrella corp or somthing like that they would have MOS units like us but renamed they have same line of sight abilities and so on and this is the best part there not techniqly part of the wave so u can keep moving on if they never find u or u dont run into them u would have to remove some abilities thow just cause of the giant area effect of some explosions i believe that would make the game twice as hard adn they will attack zombies to and the zombies will attack them so i think the bio enginer would make that is even better cause u could control mass mobs to attack them to distract or kill them while u complete what ever u are doing

good side missions explore abandoned research base that is guarded by turrets and big zombies that dont roam.
Nxt side mission destroy objectives like power source or destroying evidance/ buildings
another mission could be collect vials of contamination
more Missions could be a folow a patrol of soldiers and help them leave the sector alive.

THX for reading some of my ideas i spent awyle writing this and i still have more if ulike these ideas and want to hear more just msg me or somthing

Edwin6443#2
Edwin6443#2
Recruit
Recruit

ROTD Rank : 2LT
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Assualtman
MOS Experience:
ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17580/17580ROTD:ThePandemic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17580/17580)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thousand_Sword Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 6:27

Some days ago i saw on DMAX (a TV channel for Men) at the show Special Forces
that the USMC does have an Elite Sniper i belive he named Scout or something (translating can be hard) they have been trained to hit at 2.5km distance the eye of the target

anyway i thought you could add this Elite Sniper not just as an Upraded DM, i thought it will be an Mix of the Force Recon and the Designated Marksmanand available at Colonel or anyother high rank

about abilitys i thought he could get Deploy which makes him unable to move aslong it is activated but heavily increases the Range, Attack Speed and Accuracy
he also would have the Sneak ability of the Force Recon from vBE
And an F/A-22 Raptor Air Strike Designated by his Laser Designator (jets come with 5 sec. delay)

As you may know is the XM8 an rifle which was born out of the OICW project thats why it is so modular
you could add the attachements
Beta-C-Magazin (adds additional attack speed)
an Bipod (adds increased Crit. chance, inforces the HS ability "Suppressive Fire"
and A grenade launcher attachements which enables you to stack your XM8 up with the MGL
the XM8 Beta-C would be attacheble with the Bipod and the ACOG scope
but not with the Grenade launcher attachement
Thousand_Sword
Thousand_Sword
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2