Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Got it problem from him two both?

+2
xutopia
Mehico
6 posters

Go down

Got it problem from him two both? Empty Got it problem from him two both?

Post  Mehico Sat 27 Jun 2015 - 0:57

Hey please stopped with him ed1055, Flamelighter fk up he to me votekick an d !yes all time so and i don't know why he say i left to vamp dude if you know i can't win is hard for human are won but when i was die a like 2 sec after i leave but we won so i have no idea what he try to me votekick and he said called to me 'New player' so please i'm seriously?
Mehico
Mehico
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : Peon: Mehico
Warn Status :
Got it problem from him two both? Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Got it problem from him two both? Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: StarCraft II
MOS Experience:
Got it problem from him two both? Left_bar_bleue1000/1500Got it problem from him two both? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1500)

Back to top Go down

Got it problem from him two both? Empty Re: Got it problem from him two both?

Post  Mehico Sat 27 Jun 2015 - 0:59

so Anonymou_s i need you pelase stop for he ed1055 or Flamelighter not want in games for forever never with me go away a from me i say nothing happen but hes not nice with me not good for him please stopped him get off plz
Mehico
Mehico
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

Warn Status :
Got it problem from him two both? Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Got it problem from him two both? Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Got it problem from him two both? Left_bar_bleue1000/1500Got it problem from him two both? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mehico Sat 27 Jun 2015 - 1:08

I'm anymore to here playing with wc3 or vampirism ultra for forever in like more years and i hate him Flamelighter and ed1055 a got votekick to me out and said called to me 'New player' so i don't know why but i'm not good with vamp is weak but i wanan try a play iwth vamp but many a void so i can't win for them late a t3 so after i die with vamp left and like a 5 sec for leave to left in games but he not say right think i was hidding with areas place to me leave say what is not incorrect.? No one who miss me and nice with me and fun talk and nice person with me but this guy are bad mood with me hes trying a votekick me out so well well sorry anyone is than why i'm not want see anymore with ed1055 & Flamelighter not want in games for forever with this years never see me here? so i'm sorry for bad writen with englsih away no one say spanish good luck for everyone so

i love you to Anonymou_s,Apple.Time,Ra[G]e,Mu[R]oc,TheWildOnes,AbsDalegend,Leour,Clemone,nhscooter,ID_ied, any one too 

I can't in games for all time with ed1055 and flamelighter got problem to me he crazy me so much
Mehico
Mehico
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mehico Sat 27 Jun 2015 - 1:11

I say GoodBye i was sad for anything Sad Sad Sad Sad i felling a my heart it's broke and like a scared,angry.cry. my sick very bad mood is anyone see he both fault :/
Mehico
Mehico
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  xutopia Sat 27 Jun 2015 - 10:34

ok well first of all... rage and murloc are the same person.... and second of all.. (u no likey say no goodbye to me Sad ) second ur basically saying that ur leaving right? because of flamelighter and ed10555 (smh ed u nub and flame u nub) Sad but do u know why they are being mean to u? cause everytime i play with u three, all i see is ed and u fighting over that lumber base (which is like the worst one of all i have no clue why.............) but that doesnt matter. So maybe if u gave reasons why they hated you, or what u think u did or they did that would be more helpful. Theres no point in leaving just because of two people, even if u didnt mention me on the list Sad i still luv u

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : super cool
Warn Status :
Got it problem from him two both? Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Got it problem from him two both? Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Got it problem from him two both? Left_bar_bleue0/0Got it problem from him two both? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  ed1055 Sat 27 Jun 2015 - 15:54

Dammit Flame I owe you 20$.
Xu, its my fav lumb base. Everyone knows I go there lol

Mehico, you just don't get it. We don't like you because all you do is cry, whine and complain about every single thing possible. You dont know when to shut the hell up and just play. Not to mention your English makes me cringe every time.

Flame bet me 20$ saying "for sure hes gonna go post on the forums crying" oh and look what you did. 

On top of that, you vamped twice in a row, and after you realized you couldn't win, all you did was sit in the middle, and go afk, or wait, and do nothing. Like seriously, that pisses us off. If you cant win, put up with it like a man and just die. But instead, you gotta ride it out. Like I don't have time for your s***. People like you wreck this game and frankly (is frankly a word) Flame and I are sick of your s***
ed1055
ed1055
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : Flamelighter's bitch
Warn Status :
Got it problem from him two both? Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Got it problem from him two both? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  xutopia Sat 27 Jun 2015 - 21:47

Wow ed u are so lucky but flame aint paying so u got rekt again. 

ps. ed "frankly" is a word. smh
[list=lr_dct_sf_sens]
[*]

• [size=32]frank·ly

ˈfraNGklē/
    adverb

[/size][list=lr_dct_sf_sens]
  • in an open, honest, and direct manner.
    "she talks very frankly about herself"
    synonyms:candidly, directlyplainly, straightforwardly, forthrightly, openlyhonestly,without beating about the bush, without mincing one's words, without prevarication, point-blank; More

• used to emphasize the truth of a statement, however unpalatable or shocking this may be.
      "frankly, I was pleased to leave"
      synonyms:to be frank, to be honest, to tell you the truth, to be truthful, in all honesty, as it happens
      "frankly, I couldn't care less"

[/list]

[/list]

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : super cool
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Got it problem from him two both? Left_bar_bleue0/0Got it problem from him two both? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  psyscope Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 8:55

Stop taking things so personal Mehico and grow up.

psyscope
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ed1055 Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 12:10

frankly, I guess it is a word haha
ed1055
ed1055
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : Flamelighter's bitch
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  AbsDaLegend Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 5:46

Mehico feeds off attention, so if you guys want some peace the best thing to do would be to simply ignore him.  And if he's taking your base then the only solution to that would be claim it before he does! Mehico, you should also ignore everyone that's annoying you! I know flame types !votekick Mehico the moment you join the game, I'll ask him not to do that but if you get agitated then they will annoy you more Mehico. So both sides just ignore each other and play bounce!
AbsDaLegend
AbsDaLegend
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Shaman
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Sun 5 Jul 2015 - 22:02

These forums are dedicated to the use to discuss and develop Vampirism ultra, not for children to bicker over. If you cannot play nicely then separate from each other. I find another thread like this Ill suspend everyone's IP that is associated in this matter.
CLOSED
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : GoND 105270 (8/12/09)
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer - 0861
MOS Experience:
Got it problem from him two both? Left_bar_bleue105270/999999Got it problem from him two both? Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down