Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby!

+5
OCD
xutopia
ed1055
Apple.Time
Clemone
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! Empty Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby!

Post  Clemone Fri 5 Jun 2015 - 22:01

We've all wanted to share this!

With a bunch of the regulars, we decided to all spoof psyscope as we saw him come online;

the result was hilarious - probably the most fun we've ever had in a game lobby.

It all went by in a breeze, and describing the kind of laugh we had would be near impossible -
But here's a glimpse into the names we chose, imagine the rest:

lol!

Fire away all your screenshots if you have any! Very Happy

-absdalegend
-Leour
-OCD

-ed1055
-Apple.Time
-Clemone

Clemone
Clemone
Private
Private

ROTD Rank : Lance Corporal
Warn Status :
Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! Empty Re: Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby!

Post  Apple.Time Fri 5 Jun 2015 - 22:22

That game was so much fun. Almost all the peeps from the actual crew was there.
We have to do this again and fill the entire lobby of a chosen spoof hu hu would be sooooo AWSOME  Laughing

Love you guys <3

Pics from our weird conversation here ( LAL ) :

Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! 800763Capturedcran20150606031620

#2 :

Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! 452949Capturedcran20150606031621

why not a third one hu hu :

Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! 655895Capturedcran20150606031622

Cheers  Laughing
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :
Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! Left_bar_bleue0/0Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! Empty Re: Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby!

Post  ed1055 Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 1:51

I've said this before and i'll say it again, I'm not addicted to the game, I'm addicted to the guys that play this game. Too funny, I probably cried from laughing about 15 times that round. Definitely one for the books and I'd do it again for sure. I'm starting to really like the vampirism community. I'm trying to add my screenshots but they aren't working. 

Oh and P.S. @Mehico take notes on the proper English bahaha
ed1055
ed1055
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : Flamelighter's bitch
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  xutopia Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 9:55

OMG I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THAT LOL I WAS SHOPPING WITH MY MOM AND BROTHER WHEN THAT HAPPENED AND OCD TOLD ME ABOUT IT. wow that wouldnve been very cool. I'd always wanted to spoof psy sempai lol. 

ps. ed u are freaking hilarious with mehiococ

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : super cool
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! Left_bar_bleue0/0Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  ed1055 Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 11:22

Best English in the Vampirism community...
ed1055
ed1055
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  OCD Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 12:11

I was actually yellow (I was trolling in the chat saying we left me behind in Apple's screenshots.) Best part was when we were trying to figure out who was who and no one actually said who they were.  Laughing

I'm up to do that again to some random unsuspecting pray another time, it was the funniest vamp game in history without a doubt.
OCD
OCD
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : ScrubLord
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Clemone Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 12:37

I also personally discovered how hilarious psyscope sounds written backwards -
This definitely was a night for the books ^^

epocsysp
Clemone
Clemone
Private
Private

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  OCD Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 12:42

That moment when I only just realised your name was Psyscope backwards... Didn't know earlier.
OCD
OCD
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : ScrubLord
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Clemone Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 12:49

OCD wrote:That moment when I only just realised your name was Psyscope backwards... Didn't know earlier.

Lol mate I was periscope, I think ed1055 was epocsysp Very Happy
Clemone
Clemone
Private
Private

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ed1055 Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 13:48

dammit guys, I was pcyscope (pink) lol epocsysp was Leour lol
ed1055
ed1055
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ed1055 Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 13:49

And I love how we STILL can't figure out who was who bahahaa
ed1055
ed1055
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 15:00

Hahaha you guys are crazy  Laughing

The only one I was sure bout was Clemone ( cause he whispered me after I asked in french xD )

I really thought that we left the poor OCD behind tho >•<

Of curse, I was green hu hu 

We should make this topic offical, kinda. Like meet in here to choose who and when we should gathered to massive spoof someone LAL  thumbsup
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Clemone Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 19:27

Lol I'm glad this thread turned out as funny as it did,
gives the guys who missed it an idea of the kind of ambiance we had going on yesterday on Vampirism Very Happy
Clemone
Clemone
Private
Private

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ed1055 Sat 6 Jun 2015 - 20:59

You guys make my day
ed1055
ed1055
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! Empty Funny

Post  tsrguy Sun 7 Jun 2015 - 1:07

That is so funny XD

tsrguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  psyscope Sun 7 Jun 2015 - 13:37

LOL and we all died.

psyscope
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Mon 8 Jun 2015 - 6:52

Truth is... Yeah we all died while spoofing the actual best player hu hu such a shame LaughingLaughing
But worst it for all the fun we got hahaha
And well the vamp surprised us with the teaming prt and the inferno hahaha ( he used 3 inferno while teaming on my wall hahahaha )
NeXT time we Will W I N Cool
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! Empty What!!!!????

Post  tsrguy Mon 8 Jun 2015 - 7:38

How did you all die?

tsrguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Mon 8 Jun 2015 - 8:46

First of all we were trolling while chatting a lot by trying to find who was who hahaha Laughing 
And as I said both vamp were teaming plus using items to crush our walls. 
So, quick game hahaha

Last edited by Apple.Time on Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 12:40; edited 1 time in total
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  ed1055 Mon 8 Jun 2015 - 19:39

I literally did nothing, I just was laughing the whole time, you can probably see my pez (pink) chilling in the top left corner lol
ed1055
ed1055
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! Empty Beware!!!

Post  tsrguy Tue 9 Jun 2015 - 2:51

You guys may have started a spoof train. It could be you next Apple.Time.XDXDXD

tsrguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Wed 10 Jun 2015 - 17:55

Trust Me, it will not happen again.

Edit - #YouMadBrah

Last edited by TheWildOnes on Tue 13 Oct 2015 - 17:39; edited 1 time in total
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! Left_bar_bleue35/100Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  ed1055 Wed 10 Jun 2015 - 19:17

What's that suppose to mean?
ed1055
ed1055
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Sat 13 Jun 2015 - 1:07

lol you guys. Smile
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! Left_bar_bleue90/100Spoofing Psyscope, Biggest Laugh in Lobby! Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ed1055 Tue 13 Oct 2015 - 13:54

Hi. uhm. ed here. just wondering

WHEN CAN WE DO THIS AGAIN!!!!!!
ed1055
ed1055
Private (grade 2)
Private (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next