Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

NEW UPDATES AND STOOF

Go down

NEW UPDATES AND STOOF Empty NEW UPDATES AND STOOF

Post  xutopia Wed 8 Apr 2015 - 21:04

howdy este xutopia-kohai. so dees forum is gunna be abut the knew updates and stuoof. So since the elder exabyte dev wall thing is only 500k gold, peoples are getting it kinda if dey team. Last game, i was vamping and for tier 3, psy, ocd, atom, and dizzy were teaming at the bottom left one up base thing. i had like 50k stats, but couldnt make a dent in the elder wall even after activating dfms. with that said, the vamp is also kinda op. they had 25 elder voids "maybe 20" but had a lot, and i was barely losing any hp. Ik that a lot of people are starting to say that the vamps are getting op, so that is kinda true. Everything else looks pretty gewd. Thing that really changed was that gold mine spot lol, but that was pretty cool 
thankxios
ps. ik how 2 english
hi (sorry for de bad english)

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : super cool
Warn Status :
NEW UPDATES AND STOOF Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4NEW UPDATES AND STOOF Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
NEW UPDATES AND STOOF Left_bar_bleue0/0NEW UPDATES AND STOOF Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down