Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Setting Up RotD "Clan Games"

4 posters

Go down

Setting Up RotD "Clan Games"  Empty Setting Up RotD "Clan Games"

Post  Imacominforyou Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 17:40

I want people to come and post their opinions on picking a certain date and a certain time for a bunch of players to get on and play RotD together, seeing as it is the name of the clan =]. If you like the idea, post times that would be easy for you to get on, for example Saturdays in the afternoon or Sunday mornings. Whatever works for you. Hopefully we can find what works for the majority that are interested and create a date for people to get on to play!  Very Happy
Imacominforyou
Imacominforyou
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : General
Warn Status :
Setting Up RotD "Clan Games"  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Setting Up RotD "Clan Games"  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Heavy Support
MOS Experience:
Setting Up RotD "Clan Games"  Left_bar_bleue9999999999999999/100Setting Up RotD "Clan Games"  Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999999/100)

Back to top Go down

Setting Up RotD "Clan Games"  Empty Re: Setting Up RotD "Clan Games"

Post  Apple.Time Mon 16 Mar 2015 - 8:39

Hi ho Smile

In my opinion, it could be a great idea !
Big meeting within RotD to play RotD hu hu. 

But as for me and some other players, like TheWildOnes and Clemone or gemesies for example, who are in Europe, our time lapse is différent from those who are living in the US or whatever. 

So, we will have to set a good timing for all of us Laughing it could be hard for everyone but it's worth it. 

I can already imagine an almost full lobby with RotD members !! Would be soooo cool !

I will be IN for sure  Smile

Cheers

Last edited by Apple.Time on Mon 16 Mar 2015 - 22:44; edited 1 time in total
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :
Setting Up RotD "Clan Games"  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Setting Up RotD "Clan Games"  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Setting Up RotD "Clan Games"  Left_bar_bleue0/0Setting Up RotD "Clan Games"  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  xutopia Mon 16 Mar 2015 - 18:04

howdy esta xutopia.

yea apple sempai that is a really good idea and comin sempai. There is a difference in time, so its kinda annoying, but mostly for me i play after school (about 5 pm est time) which is 10 pm france? idk. Also, i play anywhere between 7 pm to 9 pm on weekdays for me eastern time after daylight savings and stuff. euuhhhhh daylight savings. Also, on weekends i play anywhere and anytime so... anyways, i guess if you just afk from the lobby for a few mins each time you can always get people to join. anyways, thats a good idea to just be patient and check every 5-10 mins (the lobby) Smile

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : super cool
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Setting Up RotD "Clan Games"  Left_bar_bleue0/0Setting Up RotD "Clan Games"  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Tue 17 Mar 2015 - 4:05

Well you all know me. Im always afk xD but i do check in time to time so if i see a game going and im free i will join in!
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Setting Up RotD "Clan Games"  Left_bar_bleue90/100Setting Up RotD "Clan Games"  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Imacominforyou Tue 17 Mar 2015 - 11:57

I can usually be on later at night on weekdays, or mornings to early afternoon on Saturday and Sundays. =] And I have thought of the difference between my time in the US and some of your guys time shifts overseas, but i know we can still find a time for all of us to play together!

It would also be fun if we could get enough for a couple lobbies of RotD players and maybe have a contest on who can survive the longest? Anon is making a new version of RotD that is going to be much more challenging than before, so i dont think we need to worry about games becoming too long because we wont be lasting against these zombies with new abilities and whatnot Smile
Imacominforyou
Imacominforyou
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Setting Up RotD "Clan Games"  Left_bar_bleue9999999999999999/100Setting Up RotD "Clan Games"  Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999999/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  xutopia Tue 17 Mar 2015 - 17:57

Anonymou_s wrote:Well you all know me. Im always afk xD but i do check in time to time so if i see a game going and im free i will join in!
omg anonymous do u play vamp?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whuuutttt!?! i never see you on i think. whats ur account name? also when do u play. i would looouuuuveeee to play with u sempai!

xutopia
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : super cool
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Imacominforyou Wed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:34

So i was looking at the different time zones here http://everytimezone.com/#2015-3-18,330,cn3. With my time (CDT UTC-5) It is about 12:30 in the afternoon. It looks like in London it is around 5:30 P.M., so we will have keep this in mind. I dont mind getting on earlier to accommodate for the difference in time for you guys overseas.
Imacominforyou
Imacominforyou
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Wed 18 Mar 2015 - 22:36

If I'm not working, I can be On at any hours hu hu

even if I have to be On at like 4am hu hu. 

For a big game with everyone I can be On any time Very Happy
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Imacominforyou Sun 22 Mar 2015 - 10:47

Okay so I was thinking that we should try to do this next Sunday (March 29th) just to see how many people show up. Let people know to try to be on next Sunday. Lets try around 10am central time. Thats 11am eastern and 3 in the afternoon in London. If you still do not know when to be on ill help you out. I just want to see how many people we can get on!
Imacominforyou
Imacominforyou
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down