Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map

5 posters

Go down

Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Empty Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map

Post  Zekrai Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 5:50

Lol for a clan thats name is based on a map it seems to be ignored. I mean every1 in our clan i think most of them are in Rotd for Vampirism Ultra, but don't u think its time for something new and actually play ROTD? I know a lot of people think this is a crap game, but get used to it and it just might be one of the best maps in warcraft 3. So yeah do the clan a favour and actually play this map at least once. This clan is pretty much ROTD.
Zekrai
Zekrai
Lieutenant (grade 4) First Lieutenant
Lieutenant (grade 4) First Lieutenant

ROTD Rank : Lcpl.
Warn Status :
Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Mana Manipulator
MOS Experience:
Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Left_bar_bleue3500/5000Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Empty Re: Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map

Post  Anonymou_s Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 19:44

I hear ya, i put allot of work and time into RotD and its under appreciated but its ok. I know the main reason why its not played often is because its simply not noob friendly. Only those who give it time to learn to map acauly realize how great and fun the map can be, but without the new players taking the time to learn the map, the old members can only play a map so much until it becomes too repetitive. Its a great map. just not for noobs. Very Happy
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :
Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Left_bar_bleue90/100Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Empty Re: Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map

Post  seanlou Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 21:03

RotD still is one of the best map on WC3 but I agree no one wants to play it instead they play that zombies game. I can't remember it's name but it's the one where you get ammo (aka mana) from destroying trees and you have to survive a hord of zombies for like 20 or 30 minutes to win
seanlou
seanlou
Commander (grade 2)
Commander (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : SSgt
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Left_bar_bleue27/100Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Empty_bar_bleue  (27/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thousand_Sword Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 12:01

I think the game you mean names "Zombie"......there can u see the creativity of 90% of the mappers
Thousand_Sword
Thousand_Sword
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Go(N)D
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: FORECON
MOS Experience:
Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Left_bar_bleue127000/100000Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Empty_bar_bleue  (127000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  seanlou Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 20:13

that might be the name, also that's so true lol but those do seem to be the maps that are in xD
seanlou
seanlou
Commander (grade 2)
Commander (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : SSgt
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Left_bar_bleue27/100Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Empty_bar_bleue  (27/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thousand_Sword Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 14:41

You know i had a lil' project running. i was askin randomly people in Wc3 for their age and at the end i had an average age of 13/14 that coulda be a reaon
Thousand_Sword
Thousand_Sword
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Go(N)D
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: FORECON
MOS Experience:
Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Left_bar_bleue127000/100000Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Empty_bar_bleue  (127000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 22:39

Zombies (I believe this is the map you are referring to) is a map originally created by Aro, but L0K3 took it on and made it into something better. It's a great map - not "noob friendly" but it targets the moderately-skilled. It's fun, and unlike RotD it's simple. L0K3 did have some pretty nice plans for the map that would have really increased the amount of people who played it, but I don't believe he ever got around to it. All-in-all, I believe it's the simplicity of the game that makes it enjoyable. RotD is just so greatly focused on teamwork that it would never work for the majority of Warcraft 3 Custom Gamers (all the pro-teamwork players are in ladder). Plus, those who play Custom Games normally disregard their teammates due to greed (which is why you commonly find games where it's player versus player, not team versus team.

My opinion on the topic is simply that RotD has already received some praise. not only because of the name being based off the game but also because of what it has done - that and the fact that RotD is already in two games, so if it's renamed now then many will likely not find their wake back; if the clan is recreated (renamed) then those members who were not informed will believe that they were kicked and will likely not come back, but rather they will run off to other clans. Sorry, that was irrelevant, but the game is founded off RotD, and RotD was created by DragonComplex, and since Vampirism Ultra is a game that DC worked on, it's only natural that the game would become a part of RotD. And yes, RotD is kind of being ignored, and this whole post was a complete waste of time as the topic has already been answered. I am deeply sorry for anyone who read this. ^^ Once school starts my posts will most likely be more constructive
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :
Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Left_bar_bleue1337/666Is it me or is ROTD being ignored? Not the clan, the Map Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down