Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Vamp Ultra Suggestions

+2
awesomevamp
ID_ied
6 posters

Go down

Vamp Ultra Suggestions Empty Vamp Ultra Suggestions

Post  PartyRock_Vamp Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 10:46

Hi, There is 1 thing that need to me done in Ultra. In FM there need to be doubled income of gold or doubled amount of gold or lowered income time by half. Because forge opens in 15 minute, soo there u have house 3 no tier and only Megabyte wall.
PartyRock_Vamp
PartyRock_Vamp
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Who knows
Warn Status :
Vamp Ultra Suggestions Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vamp Ultra Suggestions Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Vamp Ultra Suggestions Empty Re: Vamp Ultra Suggestions

Post  ID_ied Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 18:49

PartyRock_Vamp wrote:Hi, There is 1 thing that need to me done in Ultra. In FM there need to be doubled income of gold or doubled amount of gold or lowered income time by half. Because forge opens in 15 minute, soo there u have house 3 no tier and only Megabyte wall.
Forge opens at 12.30, and I & other players have managed to get tier two before then, so just keep practicing.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :
Vamp Ultra Suggestions Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Vamp Ultra Suggestions Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
Vamp Ultra Suggestions Left_bar_bleue9/10Vamp Ultra Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PartyRock_Vamp Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 12:54

I cant practice it because vamp cant be played solo (FUUUU)
and when i play on battle net there are feeders and i never got T2 because they fkin are still fighting my wall and i have problems building gold mines because i need to upgrade towers.
PartyRock_Vamp
PartyRock_Vamp
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  awesomevamp Tue 9 Dec 2014 - 8:05

i think if one vamp died the other vamp should use their items.
and if the game has trade facility it will be good.
awesomevamp
awesomevamp
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : AdmiRal
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: awesomevamp
MOS Experience:
Vamp Ultra Suggestions Left_bar_bleue500/500Vamp Ultra Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Tue 9 Dec 2014 - 15:29

That would be unfair for the humans. Cos, the risk here is that the vamp standing will be too powerful if he can use/sell the items gotten from the one who died, in order to buy better items or tomes.
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Vamp Ultra Suggestions Left_bar_bleue0/0Vamp Ultra Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  awesomevamp Wed 10 Dec 2014 - 7:25

i think that every time a human left the game his all resource should remain for 40sec-1min.beacasue its unfair to vamp also. No

soory for bad english affraid
awesomevamp
awesomevamp
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : AdmiRal
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: awesomevamp
MOS Experience:
Vamp Ultra Suggestions Left_bar_bleue500/500Vamp Ultra Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post  Map_Hack Wed 10 Dec 2014 - 13:18

Apple.Time wrote:That would be unfair for the humans. Cos, the risk here is that the vamp standing will be too powerful if he can use/sell the items gotten from the one who died, in order to buy better items or tomes.

They removed trade because it was op for humans. Trade gold to gain t3 faster. I know that I was one of them that did it. t3 min 42 was kinda gg for vamps^^ 

I wonder how op it would have been in fast mode? t3 min 18-19?
Map_Hack
Map_Hack
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Anonymou_S Master
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Vamp Ultra Suggestions Left_bar_bleue0/0Vamp Ultra Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirsty-x Wed 10 Dec 2014 - 14:23

I think its bad when you are vampire and attacking some ones base and every one votes to kick them so you cant get any of the gold mines ect... its unfair happened to me 2 times in one game, so it takes me a while to get in but when i am about to every one kicks him... how is that fare ingame? i think that when the person who is being attacked should be immune to being kicked until vamp has killed or left base..
Kirsty-x
Kirsty-x
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Donator :D
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Wed 10 Dec 2014 - 20:02

@Kirsty-x, the fact that the humans can " vote-kick " someone is totally fair.
Cos if the vamp is hitting the wall of a 'New player' for 10mins he will get a good amount of money. Then he can come back with items/tomes to break through and get all the mines and stuff. So if the vamps is lucky he can get like 2000 or 3000 gold from a random playa. Or more if he lets the playa alone to get him later ( t2 plus t2 goldmine Laughing ).
And usually not all the players will vote in order to kick someone unless he deserves it Smile
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  PartyRock_Vamp Thu 11 Dec 2014 - 13:05

Tho ask someone Anonymou_s to make Solo version like it will have vamp like when you say -attack then vamp will attack with items depend on time that elapsed.
PartyRock_Vamp
PartyRock_Vamp
Corporal
Corporal

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple.Time Thu 11 Dec 2014 - 18:28

Its not needed. The game is already as fair as possible in his own way. In Human as in Vamp. If Anonymou_s makes changes here and there, the game will be too easy. And their is no point in playing an easy game Laughing
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down