Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Use num lock when playing as vampire.

3 posters

Go down

Use num lock when playing as vampire.  Empty Use num lock when playing as vampire.

Post  Bird. Mon 20 May 2013 - 22:09

I noticed this a while ago but I just wanted to post it. When playing as vamp, your items, in your inventory, is organized in a way with designated hot keys that correspondingly go with the num lock key pad. That means, your first item can be clicked with #7 on the num pad, your second item can be activated by #8, your third item can be activated with #4, and so on. Just a tip in case you guys didn't know. This can be helpful when you need to perform multiple moves really quickly and you don't want to click on each item on your inventory to activate them one by one.

bounce
I'm feeling "tip-givery" today.

For other small hot key help, you can click on your slayer with F1 i think. By the way, for new versions, can the hot keys to go to new attribute be like 'G' or something, I don't want to go all the way to 'O.' Also, can the bonus attribute be like, 'v' or something so a person can quickly click, "G+V" to get new attribute. It's only for convenience sake.
Bird.
Bird.
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Admin.
Warn Status :
Use num lock when playing as vampire.  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Use num lock when playing as vampire.  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Use num lock when playing as vampire.  Empty Re: Use num lock when playing as vampire.

Post  Thousand_Sword Tue 21 May 2013 - 9:48

The Numbpad hotkeys is Wc3 standard..
F1 = First Trained Hero
F2 = 2nd Trained Hero
etc.
or ALT+Q to quit a game
its not possible to change those things as a mapper
The Wc3 Game manual would tell you all those useful stuff,
you just gotta read it.
Thousand_Sword
Thousand_Sword
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Go(N)D
Warn Status :
Use num lock when playing as vampire.  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Use num lock when playing as vampire.  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: FORECON
MOS Experience:
Use num lock when playing as vampire.  Left_bar_bleue127000/100000Use num lock when playing as vampire.  Empty_bar_bleue  (127000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Use num lock when playing as vampire.  Empty Re: Use num lock when playing as vampire.

Post  clock23pm Tue 21 May 2013 - 10:26

u can if u have the the right equipment make ur own hot keys for the game with my mouse and my keyboard i can configurate lots of hotkeys ( its a program what u get when u buy keyboard or mouse ) mouse got over 8 keys for set it takes time to configurate them for wc3 .. bot its worth it !
clock23pm
clock23pm
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Use num lock when playing as vampire.  Left_bar_bleue0/0Use num lock when playing as vampire.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.uhrwerk.org [ my old dead clan ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Thousand_Sword Tue 21 May 2013 - 10:55

You can also download such Makro programs for casual Keyboards
Thousand_Sword
Thousand_Sword
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Go(N)D
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: FORECON
MOS Experience:
Use num lock when playing as vampire.  Left_bar_bleue127000/100000Use num lock when playing as vampire.  Empty_bar_bleue  (127000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down