Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I have fooled myself

+5
TheWildOnes
Fangman1
Thousand_Sword
ID_ied
BogdanW3
9 posters

Go down

I have fooled myself Empty I have fooled myself

Post  BogdanW3 Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 10:32

I have been such a fool.Brother saied me to join clan VaG,and I doed that.I will back in clan RotD as fast as I can.
BogdanW3
BogdanW3
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Grunt
Warn Status :
I have fooled myself Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4I have fooled myself Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Delta Operator
MOS Experience:
I have fooled myself Left_bar_bleue19999999/19999999I have fooled myself Empty_bar_bleue  (19999999/19999999)

Back to top Go down

I have fooled myself Empty Re: I have fooled myself

Post  ID_ied Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 4:00

... It seems people cannot resist clan jumping. I have heard of at least three people do this this year.
ID_ied
ID_ied
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Someone
Warn Status :
I have fooled myself Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4I have fooled myself Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
I have fooled myself Left_bar_bleue9/10I have fooled myself Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

http://joshdouglas35@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thousand_Sword Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 7:43

That's because we let retards into the clan, and i mean not sometimes retarding or trolling i mean real retards.

Oh.. and...

<--- Since three years in RotD
Thousand_Sword
Thousand_Sword
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Go(N)D
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: FORECON
MOS Experience:
I have fooled myself Left_bar_bleue127000/100000I have fooled myself Empty_bar_bleue  (127000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Fangman1 Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 9:22

Thousand_Sword wrote:That's because we let retards into the clan, and i mean not sometimes retarding or trolling i mean real retards.

Oh.. and...

<--- Since three years in RotD

Ha, FluffyMonster, still can;t say if he really is a retard or if he just acts that way cause he thinks it's funny. Had so many accounts, did we let every one of his alts into the clan? Memories... Bad Ones...
Fangman1
Fangman1
Dev:
Dev:

ROTD Rank : Grunt
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Loser Level 29
MOS Experience:
I have fooled myself Left_bar_bleue7/10I have fooled myself Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWildOnes Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 9:32

well, to be honest. if a person leaves the clan and we say they cant come back, the'll get really pissed off. like fluffy. i dont know if hes pissed of about if he cant come back or he just doesnt like us, but he doesnt have to spam are back up channe, lol
TheWildOnes
TheWildOnes
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
I have fooled myself Left_bar_bleue35/100I have fooled myself Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thousand_Sword Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 9:54

Thats what i mean with Retarded, its dumb to spam an channel where no one is.
An beeing pissed off by someone he dosn't even knows is retarded aswell.
Thousand_Sword
Thousand_Sword
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Go(N)D
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: FORECON
MOS Experience:
I have fooled myself Left_bar_bleue127000/100000I have fooled myself Empty_bar_bleue  (127000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultima Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 7:15

I clan jumped a lot, its irresistable :3
Ultima
Ultima
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : n00b
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: no u
MOS Experience:
I have fooled myself Left_bar_bleue68219/100000I have fooled myself Empty_bar_bleue  (68219/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post  clock23pm Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 9:35

long old story .. they have no loyality to a clan ...
clock23pm
clock23pm
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
I have fooled myself Left_bar_bleue0/0I have fooled myself Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://www.uhrwerk.org [ my old dead clan ]

Back to top Go down

Post  matta37 Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 11:24

clock23pm wrote:long old story .. they have no loyality to a clan ...
That is not true, i would know i used to clan jump a lot even though i have been in clan RotD a lot, i have more loyalty to this clan than any other. You're over thinking about people who clan jump, most people that do just like to do it to get to know more people or just do it if they got kicked out of the clan or even got bored and wanted to do something fun for a little while. I do agree with thousand though people like that do not deserve to even be back in the clan and that person doesnt even have the right thought on why he left and wanting back in later when he didnt even contribute to the clan even a little. Clock, next time think before you say something like that, all becuase a person clan jumps doesnt mean they are not loyal to a clan in general. Also ID_ied, i am one of the three you have probably heard of clan jumping.
Also all in all if you dont count me leaving the clan and clan jumping or either being kicked, i would have been in this clan for 5 years. Most likely longer i kind of forgot, its just a simple estimate on how long i have been in this clan

Last edited by matta37 on Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 11:35; edited 2 times in total
matta37
matta37
Sergeant
Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Lieutenant General
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer
MOS Experience:
I have fooled myself Left_bar_bleue76268/90000I have fooled myself Empty_bar_bleue  (76268/90000)

http://magickalgraphics.com/gothic5.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphaTroll Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 11:32

what a big words and no point 0.o You must think before you write on forum. I agree with clock23pm
AlphaTroll
AlphaTroll
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
I have fooled myself Left_bar_bleue0/0I have fooled myself Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  matta37 Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 11:39

AlphaTroll wrote:what a big words and no point 0.o You must think before you write on forum. I agree with clock23pm
You're only saying that because you're not going into depth with what im trying to say. If you actually think you would agree with me. To you this may have no point because it doesnt involve you. Grow up and think for once. Also you're only agreeing with him because you most likely have not clan jumped so you dont know how the clan jumpers think, ask Dragon, nhscooter or even dawownz about my loyalty, i have been more active and more into trying to contribute than most of this clan put together
matta37
matta37
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
I have fooled myself Left_bar_bleue76268/90000I have fooled myself Empty_bar_bleue  (76268/90000)

Back to top Go down

Post  clock23pm Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 14:32

Suspect its totaly pointless to clan jump to know more ppl ... ... u can meet and find ppl without jump in a other clan ...what I am saying is that I did not have good experiences with it when people always leave clan and come back ... it may well be as you say that you are so loyal. Therefore, man must not make something ... logical or not?

but nvm letz stop talking because i smell it turns out in a shitestorm albino

clock23pm
clock23pm
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

http://www.uhrwerk.org [ my old dead clan ]

Back to top Go down

Post  matta37 Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 15:00

Agreed it has ended this is useless anyway to talk to someone who tries to make something they think they know about or so you say "no experience in it" but think you do but what you say is just plain idiotic and also your grammar is horrible.....just saying
matta37
matta37
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphaTroll Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 16:24

strange why i never saw you in clan rotd my loyal friend? and if its not secret what did you do for clan? Im sure you did something very big and important if you say that you did more than others together.
AlphaTroll
AlphaTroll
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  matta37 Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 16:50

You see me all the time actually its either when you're doing something im mostly afk in the clans channel, next time look before you say something like that

Also nothing lately becuase i havent needed to do anything but a few years ago i helped dragon out with testing RotD and Vamps Ultra. Also giving some ideas on how to improve RotD in my opinion...But that was like when 1.98 was being worked on
matta37
matta37
Sergeant
Sergeant

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum