Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Trick with Chaosphere (BUG)

5 posters

Go down

Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Empty Trick with Chaosphere (BUG)

Post  HrK Mon 18 Jun 2012 - 18:02

Heya all, i ll try to explain myself correctly, not so sure, with my english...

I noticed, that in Vampirism Ultra's games, when vampire got a chaosphere, there is one way, to NOT loose units which are reparing the wall under vamp's attack!!!

I mean, normally units die, when chaosphere is engaged; only Main peasant, and holyhorse knights, can repair the wall, without dying!!!

look at the picture, but if human do a Dev Exabyte wall, which attack a Dev Petabyte wall, which attack a Terabyte wall: Units repair the Third, and second; The first (Dex Exabyte wall) will not attack vampire who is attacking with chaosphere in his/her inventory, and Finally units near the Dev Exabyte WALL, can repair normally WITHOUT DYING that wall....

picture : https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/801/trickchaosphere.png/

I hope i will be understood by admins, then they can repair that glitch/trick.

Cordialy,
HrK

HrK
HrK
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :
Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: wth is that?
MOS Experience:
Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Left_bar_bleue-150/-150Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Empty_bar_bleue  (-150/-150)

Back to top Go down

Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Empty Re: Trick with Chaosphere (BUG)

Post  DaBomb Mon 18 Jun 2012 - 23:27

I've seen some peasants do this and it work. I thought it was kinda cool but I don't think it's fixable.
DaBomb
DaBomb
Contributor
Contributor

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :
Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Left_bar_bleue69/69Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLWQIm9qP4&feature=fvst

Back to top Go down

Post  Acid_Spore Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 1:01

First of al LOL !!!

This is not a Glitch on my opinion or something to fix or worrie about
its simply a verry nice and clever Defensive technique i have done that before buth with hero lol mean wile do repairs i dont like the vamp feed freely....
i personally like the chalenge of defending against chaosphere with banish knigths and peasants and do a Cicle with this never lose a that much workers with chaosphere here i also use T1 workers they feed 10 gold and you can repair fast with just 5 wich is 50 gold .... but this is simply gg on my opinion !

My Suggestion to counter this situation is....

1.- if you are against a palyer you know hi likes to do that move dont go for Chaos go for DFMS instead and stack DFMS at the end DFMS its the only way to win for Vamps
2.- if piked Chaos and you have a partner Vamp tell him to hit you it may blow a Chaosphere shokwave !!!
3.-you can also buy hamer wich stun the wall for a short time once it starts shotting at you it may release the chaospere (the player may not notice the wall start shoting at you at first.)
4.-Buy a SMALL GRAVE try to distract the player with one coment or force him to type smething then cast it and kill workers with chain imediately cast the DFMS and see if it works
5.- PROBALBY the most efective and what i would do is the following: if no one is atacking me i will feed the more i can and will dont move from wall just feed eventually the player will need to pull you out from wall usually takes a bit long to reach elder so by that you may have enough for 3 or 4 DFMS
6.- you can also use the item that doubles the Damage i dont remember the name lol but if no one is atacking you + DFMS it should worck !

hope this helps you !!

Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Higer than Recruit haha
Warn Status :
Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  B_A_STONER Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 22:51

I know that if you buy a chronosphere first then a chaosphere it wont tell the humans you have a chrono or chaos Wink its really funny to mess with them and they will be like "wtf he has a chaos?!?!" so maybe fix it to where it always says they have aquired a chronosphere if they do get one.
B_A_STONER
B_A_STONER
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : GySgt.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon
MOS Experience:
Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Left_bar_bleue8990/10000Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Empty_bar_bleue  (8990/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  HrK Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 19:04

Well, now, many games when i was vamp,s and that is now, impossible to win, with 1 chaopshere, and 1 dfms....

good humans players, normally do 2 walls, or up to the 30k gold wall....

that trick ends the game, when chaosphere can be bought!

i disagree it
, it means, that if humans can make the 30k gold walls, they got Tier 3, and even you got all DFMS you want, the vamp never win. That is normal, but the only moment that vamp can win versus a Tier 3 humans, is that moment, when dfms / chaos can be bought!, cause after, humans can save more gold for eldeir void, or for 700k gold wall...
HrK
HrK
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Left_bar_bleue-150/-150Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Empty_bar_bleue  (-150/-150)

Back to top Go down

Post  Acid_Spore Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 17:25

I will Resume all the explanation in to a few simpre words

-LEARN TO MANAGE YOUR FEED AND ATACK THE RIGHT TARGETS
FROM THE START SO YOU DONT END UP LIKE A WEAK VAMP at T3 Sad

BR !!
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Warn Status :
Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  HrK Mon 25 Jun 2012 - 13:02

I do manage my feed as better as i can, i normally got gold for dfms and chaops, or( second dfms) when time of chaosphere arriving!

You seem to not understand what i mean, or i maybe express myself like a penis.

I never let a human alone, developping alone, whitout attack him/her, i save enough gold for all items needed, and more.
When, in a normal game, no noob human, so no overfeed from human, ( tier 1/2 or other buildings): it becoms impossible versus tier 3 just built, to win, it was before!
All that to say i am not a f***ing nooby, as vamp (even as human), but with that defence's tecnic, it becomes impossible to win.

I closed that post, cause it was only for dragon, then he could read what i try to explain to him!
HrK
HrK
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Acid_Spore Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 13:04

Lol i know what ur trying to say from the start man its just the way it is
if one peasant save to much its cuz u didnt attack him during the whole game
hi didnt have to make defence most of the times or let him, the game has to end one way or an other its the peasants merit for been skilled on my opinion

This Game its imposible in many ways dude here are some cases

-2 Vamps or 1 vamp with 1 Blasting Gems at kilo and mega, also during peta
-2 Vamps Doing chain on workers or peasants or the grave trick
-2 Vamps with claws and Armor bouth
-2 Vamps one pooling the other so hi gets Blasting earlier
-1 Vamps with all the above mentioned things used earlier during game

so its the same case for peasants if vamps gets good feed at start is imposible for humas its the other side of the balance....

case #2 Humans makes the game imposible for Vamp if...

- 1 Human Trap with a wall and Kill the Vamp on my opinion this is the best way to terminate a Vamps.
- 2 Humans team and pool for good wall earlier and kill vamp with good defence or simple buy the best walls and reserch
*Same case and Sicle the Banish - Holy Knights - and Repairs

- 1 Human that dont get attacked and reached T2 Before Forge opens and geting peta early is prety much the end for vamp
- 1 Human that build a Lightning beast at T2 stage at center of the map (i call this Spore Attack xD works 90% of the times
- 1 Human spaming so much defence that vamp cant pool long enough...

there are literaly thousands of ways to win early for Vamps and Humans so once they get T3 + Skills i tink its Fair enoguh plus the game is prety long to reach T3 man it takes about 48 to 50 mins 0.0 do you want longer games ???
luky for us there are no many skilled humans and Vamps yet :3
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Infierno- Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 4:07

This is an awesome trick!
Infierno-
Infierno-
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : The highest.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty:
MOS Experience:
Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Left_bar_bleue0/0Trick with Chaosphere (BUG) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down