Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

> Important Please READ!!!<

4 posters

Go down

> Important Please READ!!!<  Empty > Important Please READ!!!<

Post  Zekrai Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 2:39

This clans forums used to be one of the most busy-est clans ive seen (kinda) but now its going so slow at 1 post at a time in 1 topic, this clan needs to stop being unactive, since when has this clan been un active anyway? Many people and i mean it come to this website whether its to talk to us or just plain old people looking at the topics, this clan needs to stop being unactive. Even our clan in warcraft 3 is unactive :O. GOD DAMN!

-X_Pudding_X
Zekrai
Zekrai
Lieutenant (grade 4) First Lieutenant

ROTD Rank : Lcpl.
Warn Status :
> Important Please READ!!!<  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4> Important Please READ!!!<  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Mana Manipulator
MOS Experience:
> Important Please READ!!!<  Left_bar_bleue3500/5000> Important Please READ!!!<  Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

> Important Please READ!!!<  Empty Re: > Important Please READ!!!<

Post  DaBomb Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 5:14

You know... A lot of people do have lives off the computer >.> Just saying. Besides, if the WC3 clan is active then what does it matter if this site is active as long as the important things are dealt with?
DaBomb
DaBomb
Contributor
Contributor

ROTD Rank : LCpl.
Warn Status :
> Important Please READ!!!<  Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4> Important Please READ!!!<  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
> Important Please READ!!!<  Left_bar_bleue69/69> Important Please READ!!!<  Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLWQIm9qP4&feature=fvst

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Mon 9 Apr 2012 - 4:51

I completely agree with, well, both of you. I believe that both the forums and the clan channel should be far more active than they currently are, and that could be because development of both RotD and Vampirism Ultra has slowed down. We also need something to help urge players to join RotD and post on the forums, like perhaps maybe even getting a skin for being active enough (that is, of course, if the devs are willing to agree to it). I could go on further with this post, but it is already almost 3 in the morning and I have school tomorrow. G'night!
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :
> Important Please READ!!!<  Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4> Important Please READ!!!<  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
> Important Please READ!!!<  Left_bar_bleue1337/666> Important Please READ!!!<  Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  B_A_STONER Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 4:01

i agree with nuby, i think if u are active enough and get a skin (maybe have 2 diff choices so not everyone is same) then it will encourage more people to join rotD and become active. Also i think we need to get people to try and visit this website more often to give there thought on what they would like to see in vamps ultra progression. hearing from many users who love the game will help inspire for new ideas and make the game better for everyone not just current people on this website. we just need to find a way to get more people involved with this stuff.
B_A_STONER
B_A_STONER
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : GySgt.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon
MOS Experience:
> Important Please READ!!!<  Left_bar_bleue8990/10000> Important Please READ!!!<  Empty_bar_bleue  (8990/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBomb Fri 13 Apr 2012 - 20:13

Yeah but then Dragon and the others would be back to making skins for free which is a pain in the arse (which is the reason they charge now). People would just join for the skins and make alts when they want new ones.
DaBomb
DaBomb
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
> Important Please READ!!!<  Left_bar_bleue69/69> Important Please READ!!!<  Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

Back to top Go down

Post  B_A_STONER Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 15:16

true. What if they put a discount on skins for active users. Like 20% off if you are active or something like that. Give people a reason to be active.
B_A_STONER
B_A_STONER
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : GySgt.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon
MOS Experience:
> Important Please READ!!!<  Left_bar_bleue8990/10000> Important Please READ!!!<  Empty_bar_bleue  (8990/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBomb Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 19:57

I'm sure some would appreciate that but seeing as most wc3 players are people under 16 (usually) they wouldn't have a job so they would prefer free over having to pay. But it is worth a shot.
DaBomb
DaBomb
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Fri 20 Apr 2012 - 6:00

Hmm... I guess that is a pretty good thing, i would like a discount on my skin, imagine 50% discount!! WHOOO HOO!! I WOULD MAKE 2 ACOUNTS AND GIVE THEM THE PRO SKIN THINGY!! Anyways ahem, well this still probably wont change the forums thing, its a nice thing but some people might not be able to pay this type of stuff, im 12 years old i cant buy stuff for myself, i have to always ask my parents first and always and it hasn't changed, the only thing my parents pay on is Paypal unless its going out into the mall or something they never use cash they use their credit cards :O except i know why tho. But i have actually neer seen these forums this unactive.
Zekrai
Zekrai

ROTD Rank : Lcpl.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Mana Manipulator
MOS Experience:
> Important Please READ!!!<  Left_bar_bleue3500/5000> Important Please READ!!!<  Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBomb Fri 20 Apr 2012 - 8:38

Well it is almost summer time... Perhaps it will be more active again. But I know I'm gonna try to get a job again lol, so i'll be less active. That's the downside though, those who are jobless and are 16 or above will probably (...maybe) be trying to get a job that could take up most of their time they would usually spend on WC3.
DaBomb
DaBomb
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 21:42

I agree with DaBomb, summer vacation is coming up, but a lot of people may be trying to get a job that could take up their break time (break time = computer time). And you have to remember, there are a million and one things that have the ability to deprive our players of their break time (including parents, school, and other activities such as sports or other hobbies). For example, with me, this summer (well, half of it) I won't be as active as I would usually be but I will still probably be active, and I'm currently not that active because we have a boat load of random (and unnecessary) tests coming up that I need to study (actually just get some rest) for.
Also, a lot of people have probably just gotten bored of Warcraft 3, I know I have, especially since no one seems to be making (or hosting) and interesting maps, and this is more than enough of a reason to become uninterested and to stop wanting to play. Let's face it, the community has become boring and it seems as though all many clans care about is becoming larger at the expense of being an inactive clan. So, to be honest, there may not be any possible way to bring back inactive players. Long-story short, Warcraft 3 is dying (RoC at least, not sure about TFT at the moment), and these forums will go with it seeing as how they're based on Warcraft 3 player-made maps.
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :
> Important Please READ!!!<  Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4> Important Please READ!!!<  Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
> Important Please READ!!!<  Left_bar_bleue1337/666> Important Please READ!!!<  Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBomb Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 0:17

Agreed. Maybe we can turn into a Diablo 3 clan Razz That'll keep us active for quite some time ha ha! Also there is always World of Warcraft (which is technically still warcraft). But we shall see where time takes RotD and its' members.
DaBomb
DaBomb
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Fri 27 Apr 2012 - 19:01

That whole D3 clan idea is a good one. Although on that whole idea of perhaps going to World, my response to that would probably no: I would rather quit being a Brony before I ever started playing World.
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down