Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

That can't be good :O

3 posters

Go down

That can't be good :O Empty That can't be good :O

Post  Zekrai Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 4:36

Lol i can see u fixed the gold mine trick in the hidden corners, but since it doesn't work and decreases ur income, this is becoming dangerous for me at the start of gold time, i am currently focusing on my peasant not my vamp, but with the risks of my gold mines being like not builded ( i have a habit of putting gold mines in corners) it makes it to dangerous for me, im sure many players have experienced this danger to vamps, i recommend that u remove those spots, Permanently.
Zekrai
Zekrai
Lieutenant (grade 4) First Lieutenant

ROTD Rank : Lcpl.
Warn Status :
That can't be good :O Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4That can't be good :O Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Mana Manipulator
MOS Experience:
That can't be good :O Left_bar_bleue3500/5000That can't be good :O Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

That can't be good :O Empty Re: That can't be good :O

Post  Nuby Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 3:01

What "gold mine" trick? Ahah it's like every time I go off the forums for a day or two someone has found a new trick. I swear if I didn't know any better I'd say finding new tricks (glitch spots, glitched items, op stats, etc.) in vampirism ultra has become a tradition. ^^
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :
That can't be good :O Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4That can't be good :O Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
That can't be good :O Left_bar_bleue1337/666That can't be good :O Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Acid_Spore Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 2:44

I placed once a gold mine in a corner and it disappeared but i notice it still there once i selected the area with a square and it i still get the income its just that it looked weird the empty Corner lol

Last edited by Acid_Spore on Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 14:55; edited 1 time in total
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Higer than Recruit haha
Warn Status :
That can't be good :O Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4That can't be good :O Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 6:17

Hm... some pathetic and outcast soul will have to show me this trick some day.
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
That can't be good :O Left_bar_bleue1337/666That can't be good :O Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 8:50

Seems that the only one that actually knows what im talking about is acid, lol yes i did use that glitch, but now like it doesn't work lol besides why isn't dragoncomplex in this chat were having, lol GOOO fix it =3
Zekrai
Zekrai

Warn Status :
That can't be good :O Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4That can't be good :O Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
That can't be good :O Left_bar_bleue3500/5000That can't be good :O Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 17:23

Zekrai wrote:Lol i can see u fixed the gold mine trick in the hidden corners, but since it doesn't work and decreases ur income, this is becoming dangerous for me at the start of gold time, i am currently focusing on my peasant not my vamp, but with the risks of my gold mines being like not builded ( i have a habit of putting gold mines in corners) it makes it to dangerous for me, im sure many players have experienced this danger to vamps, i recommend that u remove those spots, Permanently.

So this doesn't state that he fixed it already?
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 5:32

No, what i mean is he taken off the income u get but if u actually do find a corner then u've just wasted 20k wood and thats the worst thing that can happen in the start. >.>
Zekrai
Zekrai

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 19:51

oh lol. Yeah, that is a pretty terrible.
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down