Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

desync. (some extra words to make the length of the title longer because only "desync" as title is too short)

2 posters

Go down

desync. (some extra words to make the length of the title longer because only "desync" as title is too short) Empty desync. (some extra words to make the length of the title longer because only "desync" as title is too short)

Post  Ultima Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 18:18

I really enjoy playing vamp ultra.. but since a few weeks i have desync all the time.. i really dont know why or how because before i had all those desyncs vamp ultra worked fine, and i never had a desync before. anyone knows why i have desync and how i can fix this?
Ultima
Ultima
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

ROTD Rank : n00b
Warn Status :
desync. (some extra words to make the length of the title longer because only "desync" as title is too short) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4desync. (some extra words to make the length of the title longer because only "desync" as title is too short) Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: no u
MOS Experience:
desync. (some extra words to make the length of the title longer because only "desync" as title is too short) Left_bar_bleue68219/100000desync. (some extra words to make the length of the title longer because only "desync" as title is too short) Empty_bar_bleue  (68219/100000)

Back to top Go down

desync. (some extra words to make the length of the title longer because only "desync" as title is too short) Empty Re: desync. (some extra words to make the length of the title longer because only "desync" as title is too short)

Post  Zigafoo Sun 22 Jan 2012 - 1:24

You can't, Many people refer to them as "server splits" on B.Net, because they think that the server kicked them off, or they had a connection issue with it. In essence, your game "splits off" from the others. You're following an alternate timeline. You're still playing the game, but nobody else is there. Nobody is chatting back, their units are only still moving if they were following previously-issues orders... Everyone just dropped out. That's desync.
How? When there's an error; an inconsistency. Sometimes it's just an error with the map. A mapmaker might have made some particularly bad coding, or they just used so much leaky GUI (enough to make initialD's head completely pop off!) that WC3 couldn't take it. Or, it can be something else. Third-party programs (maphacks, etc.) can contribute to the problem. If you try adding cheats like -gold into a collided map... It instantly causes a desync. Everyone is playing the same game, and all of a sudden, your game thinks you have a different amount of gold than everyone else's game thinks you do. And there's a desync.
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : GoND 105270 (8/12/09)
Warn Status :
desync. (some extra words to make the length of the title longer because only "desync" as title is too short) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4desync. (some extra words to make the length of the title longer because only "desync" as title is too short) Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer - 0861
MOS Experience:
desync. (some extra words to make the length of the title longer because only "desync" as title is too short) Left_bar_bleue105270/999999desync. (some extra words to make the length of the title longer because only "desync" as title is too short) Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a

Back to top Go down