Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Minecraft Server Applications

3 posters

Go down

Minecraft Server Applications Empty Minecraft Server Applications

Post  Zigafoo Sun 18 Dec 2011 - 16:07

Alright guys, i plan on launching my server shortly after christmas. In that time, i'd like to have a few from the clan join the server if they'd like! Currently im only going to allow 2-3 members of the clan to join, you MUST be registered on the forums as well has having an AUTHENTIC VERSION OF MINECRAFT (no pirated version will be allowed.), if you're caught with a fake minecraft you will be denied. The people that are accepted into the server will receive a PM from myself, at the end of the selection i will announce them on this topic.
Here is the template, please ONLY POST HERE IF YOU'RE GOING TO JOIN THE SERVER

Application here:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Zigafoo on Fri 23 Dec 2011 - 22:16; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Specs and Downtime/maintenance)
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : GoND 105270 (8/12/09)
Warn Status :
Minecraft Server Applications Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Minecraft Server Applications Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer - 0861
MOS Experience:
Minecraft Server Applications Left_bar_bleue105270/999999Minecraft Server Applications Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Server Applications Empty Re: Minecraft Server Applications

Post  Nuby Sun 18 Dec 2011 - 17:05

[Minecraft Username:]
Legitlike
[Gender:]
Male
[Age:]
15, born Sep. 7, 1996 (figured that might be useful information lol)
[Location:]
Round Rock, Texas
[What makes you different from everyone else applying for the server?]
I'm moderated numerous servers, and I have a boatload of free time and not much to waste it on.
[Are you willing to abide by all rules enforced on the server if you are accepted?]
Definitely.
[If called upon for an investigation to ban another player would you be suitable?]
You could most certainly count on me!
[Tell us a little bit about yourself:]
My name is Levi, I spent my elementary years in Colorado (not too great for me, I was always the outcast) where I would do nothing but play Warcraft 3. I spent my middle school years in Texas, and I'm about to spend my high school years here. My brother and I (+ my friend Nightsaber) both enjoy playing Minecraft and have both been searching for a new server daily (on with no badmins and great gameplay (no lag))
[What is your strength in minecraft?:]
Creating arenas, using redstone, enforcing rules, helping others build homes.
[What is your weakness in minecraft?:]
People who are ignorant who ask for help but are not willing to spend time trying to learn the material (that's when I quit on them).
[Have you had any experience as a moderator?:]
Much, the last time I was a moderator (which was roughly a week or two ago) I banned seven people for griefing, kicked numerous for insulting, and helped many build homes (with cuboid sometimes, usually we just did it by hand because they wanted it to have some sort of effort put into it aside from planning the building and how it would look).
On that note, there were three griefers that I just flat out trolled because they would deny they griefed (after I had just saw them grief, and the server had hawk-eye... not to mention many players gave me videos of them griefing in front of them). How did I do this? You ask? Well it's simple... whenever they came on I would pretend to be a badmin and abuse everything in my rights (I figure, abusing you're rights on someone who should be banned isn't really that harmful to the community (unless the powers have the potency to accidentally grief someone's stuff)) until they finally gave up and quit the server.
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :
Minecraft Server Applications Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Minecraft Server Applications Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
Minecraft Server Applications Left_bar_bleue1337/666Minecraft Server Applications Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 16:59

Well, if no one is going to apply ill just accept nuby and call it good.

EDIT: There is NOW a due date, the due date is the 1st of January.

EDIT again: Added Server Specs.
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :
Minecraft Server Applications Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Minecraft Server Applications Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Minecraft Server Applications Left_bar_bleue105270/999999Minecraft Server Applications Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 17:46

awhhh it has to be a legit copy Sad.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Minecraft Server Applications Left_bar_bleue90/100Minecraft Server Applications Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 19:26

DragonComplex wrote:awhhh it has to be a legit copy Sad.
Noob, piracy is for lazy people.
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 2:35

Dragon, just buy the damn thing! And Zig, you better accept the legendary nub known as Nuby! Also I'm working on a server with my friend, we're going to post maps online and if people like them and would like us to continue our work we will donate. Every donation = 5 new houses on the map! Pretty soon we'll have a complete survival map! xD
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :
Minecraft Server Applications Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4Minecraft Server Applications Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
Minecraft Server Applications Left_bar_bleue1337/666Minecraft Server Applications Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down