Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like??

+3
Zekrai
dawownz
nhscooter
7 posters

Go down

I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Empty I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like??

Post  Zekrai Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 1:21

Lol i got really curious about what my friend said last week: I like pistachos and all that stuff, what do you like?? ROFL this is just stuff i was wondering and i thought.. What do you guys like?? lol roflmao HAHAHAHA ok lets just cut to the chase: What do you like?? It can be anything whether its ur girlfriend or something, or you like Pudding, or jelly Like i do Very Happy
Zekrai
Zekrai
Lieutenant (grade 4) First Lieutenant

ROTD Rank : Lcpl.
Warn Status :
I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Mana Manipulator
MOS Experience:
I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Left_bar_bleue3500/5000I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Empty Re: I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like??

Post  nhscooter Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 7:36

chocolate
nhscooter
nhscooter
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Terminal Lance Commandant
Warn Status :
I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: 6432 Aviation Electronics Tech
MOS Experience:
I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Left_bar_bleue5/5I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=

Back to top Go down

I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Empty Re: I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like??

Post  idiedtoday Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 13:23

i like turtles..

idiedtoday
idiedtoday
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : What isn't my rank..
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Assaultman - 0351
MOS Experience:
I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Left_bar_bleue90/100I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  dawownz Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 16:12

battlefield.
dawownz
dawownz
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : GoND.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Being Noob
MOS Experience:
I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Left_bar_bleue90725/999999I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Empty_bar_bleue  (90725/999999)

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201109/lotus-elise-s-1_160

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 1:12

lol :DD i luv u all Very Happy
Zekrai
Zekrai

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Left_bar_bleue3500/5000I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/5000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 22:36

Tutoring scrubs in algebra while learning precal.
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :
I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Left_bar_bleue1337/666I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 8:36

lol i like ROTD and Call of duty black ops and crossfire NA (North america) lol and pudding and jelly

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  dawownz Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 15:53

Zekrai wrote:
lol i like ROTD and Call of duty black ops and crossfire NA (North america) lol and pudding and jelly

thats how we know ur a girl..

girls play: cod
boys play: conuterstrike
men play battlefield.
dawownz
dawownz
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : GoND.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Being Noob
MOS Experience:
I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Left_bar_bleue90725/999999I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Empty_bar_bleue  (90725/999999)

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201109/lotus-elise-s-1_160

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekrai Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 22:19

Lol dawownz are you being sexist? Ive got a cousin his a guy O.o my friends play it and they are guys
Im a guy and i play cod lol make your point dawownz, alot of people like Cod >.<
Zekrai
Zekrai

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  idiedtoday Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 10:44

i think sHe's missing the point..
idiedtoday
idiedtoday
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : What isn't my rank..
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Assaultman - 0351
MOS Experience:
I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Left_bar_bleue90/100I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowCloud Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 0:23

Mine would be Chocolate, Girlfriend and games.
SnowCloud
SnowCloud
Apprentice (grade 2)
Apprentice (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Left_bar_bleue0/0I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Empty Acid_Spore (W(•`,..,´•)/W)

Post  Acid_Spore Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 2:43

Hello Guys ^^

I have Just sign up to this forum and i find it Verry nice ^^

WHO wants to go and PLay Vamps Ultra with me?

Hooo im Baned -.- Never mnd....

(\___/)
(W\(•`,..,´•)/W) <----- un Ban Acid_Spore please (´º.º`)
( , )
\,, ,,/
\/

Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Higer than Recruit haha
Warn Status :
I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Left_bar_bleue1 / 41 / 4I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Empty Acid_Spore Likes.......

Post  Acid_Spore Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 6:12

•---------------------------------------------------------------------------• I like I like juice Peach ^o^

•---------------------------------------------------------------------------•

EDIT: Warned for double posting. If you want an unban request go Here
Acid_Spore
Acid_Spore
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

ROTD Rank : Higer than Recruit haha
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuby Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 15:10

I like to shuffle at the pool!

idiedtoday wrote:i like turtles..

Omg idied you never told me your name was Jonathan! And you look so qute as a zombie ;P

idiedtoday wrote:i think sHe's missing the point..

I agree with you completely lol...
Nuby
Nuby
Banned
Banned

ROTD Rank : Supporter
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Pillaging villages.
MOS Experience:
I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Left_bar_bleue1337/666I like Pudding and jelly... What do you like?? Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/666)

http://realuck.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum