Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I'm Gone. Bye Guys!

+6
Imacominforyou
BurnOut91
Thrallskingdom
Nightshade92
Knipfaa
WKUKomg
10 posters

Go down

I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Empty I'm Gone. Bye Guys!

Post  Anonymou_s Wed 11 Aug 2010 - 16:34

Well, There is no real way for me to start this considering we all knew it would come to an end sooner or later.

In terms of the version 1.91, it will still come out as planned. I will ask someone to host it up for me, Most likly ArtificiaIBot will be hosting the latest version that i will release.

It's been 3 years, since i started RotD: The Pandemic. I went through a long way to get it to where it is today. It's time for me to finish, i mean i spent allot of time on it. I think i can finally move on

Thrall, man, What can i say bro! We've had some good times thrall, i know u know that, i know it too, You've been there since pretty much every god dam idea/map i've ever had and always went out of your way to help me test or play with me. You're like a brother to me Thrallie. Best of luck thrall.

It's amazing to see the relationship people can have over a game, without even knowing the person or what they look like. Dont take anything for granted guys, enjoy your time as you all play with each other.

I'd like to say thank you to every single person who helped me with rotd. I'd like to point out that without Zigafoo, Clan RotD/SPOR would of never existed if it was up to me to end it long ago. It's all up to zigafoo, Guys, try not to give Zigafoo a hard time,

For the future of RotD, i don't know where its going to end up, but what i can say is to all of Today's members and the future members or rotd, Respect the game, Be the best of what you can be, and most importantly have fun!

To be legendary, you must leave a legacy, DragonComplex is no more.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :
I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Left_bar_bleue90/100I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Empty Re: I'm Gone. Bye Guys!

Post  Zigafoo Wed 11 Aug 2010 - 20:18

This topic will stay open because i feel that is in a way, to honor DragonComplex. If you had a memory or anything that you had to charish with him you may share it here. Rules do apply here.
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : GoND 105270 (8/12/09)
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Forward Observer - 0861
MOS Experience:
I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Left_bar_bleue105270/999999I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

https://rotd.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrallskingdom Wed 11 Aug 2010 - 20:27

So many times it was going to happen and never did, now it trully has... will miss u forever drag...

it rlly just wont be the same anymore, but as the saying goes, the end is just a new beginning

well goodbye, i re-sent my goodbye PM if u ever read this btw, put alota thought into that....

guess all i can do now is either A. help zig out more than i do or B. fade into the background...... I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Icon_sad

In memory of those brave marines of the original Clan RotD:

DragonComplex - Chieftan - Status: Deceased (or MIA whichever u prefer...)

Burnout91 - Shaman - Status: Active

I_Died_Today - Shaman - Status: Active

Zigafoo - Shaman - Status: Active

Lavirian - Shaman - Status: Deceased

Imacominforyou - Shaman - Status: Unknown

Thrallskingdom - Shaman - Status: Active

Last edited by Thrallskingdom on Wed 11 Aug 2010 - 20:57; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : This was important once, and so shall it be again.)
Thrallskingdom
Thrallskingdom
General
General

ROTD Rank : Chuck Norris
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Designated Marksman
MOS Experience:
I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Left_bar_bleue100/100I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net (duh)

Back to top Go down

Post  WKUKomg Wed 11 Aug 2010 - 21:02

well im going to miss you dragon Sad it was fun to get to know you, and to teach me the ropes with RotD, and what can i say im addicted to your amazing game now Smile

friends on bnet are one of a kind what can i say, your amazing, and im glad i got to meet me, and the rest of clan aswell

good luck where your going man, i have a lot of respect for you Very Happy tons and tons of respect Smile

i wuv you dragon!

WKUKomg
WKUKomg

ROTD Rank : GoND.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Navy Corpsman
MOS Experience:
I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Left_bar_bleue116500/999999I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Empty_bar_bleue  (116500/999999)

http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

Back to top Go down

Post  idiedtoday Wed 11 Aug 2010 - 23:02

Dragon, we will all miss you, all of us, whether they are new clan rotd members, or the originals, like, firefox-ak-47, vFlare, though they have stopped, I know they miss you. It's undeniable, that when people who have only HEARD of you, and only HEARD that you were leaving, they will miss you too, but, Dragon, deep inside of me, I know you shall come back, you always do, and the heart-wrenching we have to endure is very, very, worth the wait.

Best wishes. I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Icon_biggrin

And again, we will ALL miss you. I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Icon_sad
idiedtoday
idiedtoday
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : What isn't my rank..
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Assaultman - 0351
MOS Experience:
I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Left_bar_bleue90/100I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Thu 12 Aug 2010 - 9:35

Dragon, i know this is a difficult time for everyone to see you go. Yes we know that it is something that you must do and cannot stop. RotD has come a far way, i've been with you in the best of times and greatest of times. Im glad i got to charish all those times with you. Even if it was you screaming at me "GO FUCKING TEST SOME MORE!"
To me you were like a role model on that game, teaching me so many things that i didnt know, i've learned a lot from you dragon and those things i've learned i have already started to put into my life and better myself.
I remember some times with lav you and me testing 1.67 and we talked about me getting shaman even tho i didnt know that was what it was about. lav told me it was better than shitting golden candy bricks
I know you have put a lot of faith in me and the clan, and as long as im in charge i will keep the clan running and as well as the website. I put that in my name.
Everything i and the clan have done for you has been everything you have needed to finish RotD, and we are all glad that you can come to a rest at all the bitching about not finding the humvee glitch xD.
Best wishes and may you be forever happy dragon
-Zig

"A true friend is not the one bailing you out of jail. They're the one sitting next to you saying, 'Man, that was cool!"
-Unknown
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Left_bar_bleue105270/999999I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Empty_bar_bleue  (105270/999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Knipfaa Thu 12 Aug 2010 - 11:24

Well dragon you probably dont know my because we just played like 2 games together and i didnt have a micro so you never heard me talking in vent but i really adore you for creating such a good game.Also i like how you treat others, it doesnt matter to you if it is a unknown person you just treat everybody with alot of respect and thats a awesome character trait.I wish i could be like this but well i guess only the good guys have such traits Wink I would have loved to play more games with you and get a little bit better known to you. and like died said already: We all will miss you. For sure :/
I hope you succeed in your pursuit of happyness Smile
Knipfaa
Knipfaa
Commander
Commander

ROTD Rank : Capt.
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon
MOS Experience:
I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Left_bar_bleue98/100I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightshade92 Tue 17 Aug 2010 - 5:31

Hey Dragon. We didn't know each other that much. All i knew of you was that you were a great person. All you knew of me was that i was some persistent little prick who wanted to do nothing more than help with RotD. I gotta say that its great to be part of a clan that feels more like my family than my real one did. It has been a pleasure knowing you and I wish you the best of luck in your future. Congrats on making it this far, and I hope your future is full of happiness.

~Nightshade
Nightshade92
Nightshade92
Private
Private

ROTD Rank : GoND
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon
MOS Experience:
I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Left_bar_bleue9999007/9999999I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Empty_bar_bleue  (9999007/9999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  BurnOut91 Wed 18 Aug 2010 - 1:10

Dragon, what can I say? You took me under your wing 2 years ago, without even knowing it. The first time we met I was in so much awe at meeting you, and you were just... you: Funny and Canadian xD. I was so eager to prove my worth to you because, let's face it, your game is amazing. The only thing I truly regret is not getting to know you as well as I could have. So many times I felt like I was ignored by you, and it didn't really bother me, cause you were fun. In truth, I've spouted many ideas you're way and rarely any of them were accepted, and that didn't bother me either. Honestly I felt unworthy of being offered the position of Shaman, and still kinda do, cause I wasn't as buddy buddy with you as you were with Thrall, I wasn't a great idea-maker, and I wasn't all too reliable because of my unpredictable activity. Yet still I was made one. I know not how you viewed me, whether I was annoying, a great person, or just some really talkative idiot with mental disorders, but I know how I saw you:
Canadian, funny, and one hell of a person..... I have only one thing to ask of you..... in your travels without us, just remember this one request:
Please, just please.... stop rapping xD

P.S.
You're a wonderfully talented and gifted individual, I know that you'll become successful in whatever you do and hopefully someday, we can meet in real life along with the others.
Stay in touch.
BurnOut91
BurnOut91
Contributor
Contributor

ROTD Rank : Sargeant Dairy Queen
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Left_bar_bleue100/100I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrallskingdom Wed 18 Aug 2010 - 23:33

(just wanted to say that was an awesome post burn, and dont misunderstand me when i say i felt the same way sometimes as well... perhaps 1 day we will all meet (most likely in hell...))

P.S. this seems as good a time as any for this so meh, drag if u ever read this as well then good, if u dont o well no harm done, but it seems that i just so happen to know many of ur names but none of u know mine and ive never rlly offered to tell, but this seems important enough

My name is Paul.

Last edited by Thrallskingdom on Wed 18 Aug 2010 - 23:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reason for editing? reason and logic r 2 different things is all i have to say....)
Thrallskingdom
Thrallskingdom
General
General

ROTD Rank : Chuck Norris
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net (duh)

Back to top Go down

Post  BurnOut91 Thu 19 Aug 2010 - 14:58

Lol if we meet in hell then hopefully we can get..... (looks left and right) BUNKBEDS!!
BurnOut91
BurnOut91
Contributor
Contributor

ROTD Rank : Sargeant Dairy Queen
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  idiedtoday Sat 28 Aug 2010 - 11:07

bunk beds Surprised can i come Very Happy
idiedtoday
idiedtoday
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Wed 15 Dec 2010 - 22:47

UPDATEEEEE

DragonComplex - Status: Active

Burnout91 - Status: From time to time

I_Died_Today - Status: Active

Zigafoo - Status: Active

Lavirian - legend be told he roams around within the shadows.

Imacominforyou - Status: Active

Thrallskingdom - Status: From time to time
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zariel Thu 16 Dec 2010 - 8:54

Woot, he is back!
Just on the forums or are you gonna work on more ROTD? Smile
Welcome back!
And for earlier...I will miss you!
Just cause I wasn't here to say it Razz
Zariel
Zariel
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : God, infinite exp
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Jesus Christ
MOS Experience:
I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Left_bar_bleue10000/10000I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Imacominforyou Thu 16 Dec 2010 - 10:05

Muahahahaha im not unknown anymore! I found my way outta xenisis! On my way out i told lav to take my deagle. I guess he made it out too because he was on last night Very Happy. Anyway yes dragon gets on and makes rotd zariel, and i wasn't here when this was posted so i read through every post and even though dragons not leaving anymore it was really sad! Im glad hes not leaving because like so many of us he took me under his wing. Hes been my role model for so long and with dragon at my side i feel a lot more confidence in running this clan. Don't ever change dragon Smile
Imacominforyou
Imacominforyou
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : General
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Heavy Support
MOS Experience:
I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Left_bar_bleue9999999999999999/100I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999999/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Thu 16 Dec 2010 - 11:21

Technically, [This message has been removed. It is classified Information]
Pretty sure it said, you were [This word has been removed. It is classified Information] the entire time.

Last edited by Zigafoo on Thu 16 Dec 2010 - 22:48; edited 2 times in total
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Thu 16 Dec 2010 - 22:32

Zigafoo wrote:Technically, [This message has been removed. It is classified Information]

Muahahaha BUAHAHAHA BUAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Thu 16 Dec 2010 - 22:47

LMAO!
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Fri 17 Dec 2010 - 20:43

Asshole Sad
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zigafoo Fri 17 Dec 2010 - 21:09

Get on Very Happy
Zigafoo
Zigafoo
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  idiedtoday Sat 18 Dec 2010 - 13:29

wait a second, this looks like a good time for me to say : I WAS RIGHT, SUCK IT!
idiedtoday
idiedtoday
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zariel Sat 18 Dec 2010 - 21:47

Sorry, can not unsee.
You'll have to brainwash us. The only way to do that is using this mezzmetron, which you don't have. I think I will leave it here and turn my back on it leaving it completely unguarded whilst I fence with some kittens. Evil buggers.

fencing cat
Zariel
Zariel
Sergeant (grade 3)
Sergeant (grade 3)

ROTD Rank : God, infinite exp
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Jesus Christ
MOS Experience:
I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Left_bar_bleue10000/10000I'm Gone. Bye Guys! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Sun 19 Dec 2010 - 3:17

Zariel wrote:fencing cat

I loled to this xD
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down