Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

i want to be an admin

2 posters

Go down

i want to be an admin Empty i want to be an admin

Post  jrprohunter Thu 12 Nov 2015 - 0:53

i want admin plz i be respectful with this power plz help me out i want it

jrprohunter
Recruit
Recruit

ROTD Rank : idk
Warn Status :
i want to be an admin Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4i want to be an admin Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

i want to be an admin Empty Re: i want to be an admin

Post  Apple.Time Thu 12 Nov 2015 - 10:27

Hi ho there, 

First of all, you have to be a part of Clan RotD before applying to be a moderator. But even being a RotD member won't be enough. Even within the clan, being a moderator isn't given to anyone. 

Second, You have to be trusted by some former/old/new moderator first. 

Third, Being known ( kinda ) on Vampirism Ultra as a good/FairPlay player ( lamer,cheater, and harsh player won't be accepted ). 

Plus, you have to be a part of the clan since a couple of times. I mean that new members, won't be allowed to get admin. You have to wait at least a couple of months. And even in the case you would fulfill all theses criteria, you wouldn't be sure to get it. 

And, to finish that post, I have to noticed you that your request is a bit lame... You will never become a part of the moderator crew just because you want to. It's feels like you just want some random power to rule over the other players. Nobody will agreed with this. Check the applications made by others on the forum and you will get what I'm saying. 

Cheers. 

P.s 1 : if I'm not wrong, you're a French player, if you have some issues with English, you can send me a private message. I can help you since I'm Also French. 

P.s 2 : to everybody reading, we do not need any new moderators for the moment since we already got 2 new modo recently ( ShadowThong and OCD ). 

Razz
Apple.Time
Apple.Time
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Vamp Ultra Lover <3
Warn Status :
i want to be an admin Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4i want to be an admin Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
i want to be an admin Left_bar_bleue0/0i want to be an admin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down