Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Anoter sug for WampU

4 posters

Go down

Anoter sug for WampU Empty Anoter sug for WampU

Post  Fantasybuilder Sat 22 Nov 2014 - 20:42

Hello me again, and this time I wamt to that there is and text hinter (the text that randomly appears on the wampires side) that could help a lot of noobs in the game casue meny of them go in the humman slot when they join the game lobby so that the pros don´t have to tech the noobs everytime they join a game of Wamparism Ultra.

Fantasybuilder
Recruit
Recruit

ROTD Rank : Not a noob and not a pro
Warn Status :
Anoter sug for WampU Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Anoter sug for WampU Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Yolo Vamp
MOS Experience:
Anoter sug for WampU Left_bar_bleue6999999/700000Anoter sug for WampU Empty_bar_bleue  (6999999/700000)

Back to top Go down

Anoter sug for WampU Empty Re: Anoter sug for WampU

Post  Ra[G]e Sat 22 Nov 2014 - 21:02

It is really the players choice to chose to look at the supplied guides on how to play vampirism, it really takes time to learn the game and will not be learned on the first day. Even people you may call pros are still learning and tweaking their strategies because no strategy will ever be the same. Even if anonymou_S or one of the admins added this into a game, it would be used by many new players and vamps would begin looking for this strategy every time.
Ra[G]e
Ra[G]e
Moderation:
Moderation:

ROTD Rank : Ra[G]e
Warn Status :
Anoter sug for WampU Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Anoter sug for WampU Right_bar_bleue

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Vampirism
MOS Experience:
Anoter sug for WampU Left_bar_bleue999/1000Anoter sug for WampU Empty_bar_bleue  (999/1000)

http://hideandwar.shivtr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PartyRock_Vamp Sat 6 Dec 2014 - 9:48

Give this man cookie. cheers
PartyRock_Vamp
PartyRock_Vamp
Corporal
Corporal

ROTD Rank : Who knows
Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Map_Hack Sat 6 Dec 2014 - 12:32

Ra[G]e wrote:It is really the players choice to chose to look at the supplied guides on how to play vampirism, it really takes time to learn the game and will not be learned on the first day. Even people you may call pros are still learning and tweaking their strategies because no strategy will ever be the same. Even if anonymou_S or one of the admins added this into a game, it would be used by many new players and vamps would begin looking for this strategy every time.

I believe just a notice for the absolute newbies to have an idea of what to do.
Right now is Vampirism a very hard game if you have no clue about items, stats etc. 
take Vampires for an example, some of them don't buy claw of gold until min 18-19 and by then it's too late. and the no Agility tomers also...

Let's continue this thread with ideas on short pop-up messages for the noobs!
Map_Hack
Map_Hack
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Anonymou_S Master
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Anoter sug for WampU Left_bar_bleue0/0Anoter sug for WampU Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum