Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ban request: thebibibiouss

3 posters

Go down

Ban request: thebibibiouss Empty Ban request: thebibibiouss

Post  Raymont Wed 30 Jul 2014 - 17:59

i claimed the base he wanted.

Ban request: thebibibiouss Thebib10

Ban request: thebibibiouss Thebib11

Ban request: thebibibiouss Thebib12

Raymont
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Ban request: thebibibiouss Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Ban request: thebibibiouss Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Ban request: thebibibiouss Empty Re: Ban request: thebibibiouss

Post  Raymont Thu 14 Aug 2014 - 7:58

not good enough for a ban?

Raymont
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :
Ban request: thebibibiouss Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Ban request: thebibibiouss Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Thu 14 Aug 2014 - 11:46

There is no description of what is going on at all. did he claim and out a wooding base you had just with workers? or an actual base you had? if so how would he do that if you claimed the base already?

Just for your info. If someone comes into your base and claims then outs you. The way i see it is your both at fault. you can prevent it from just claiming a base with a single word chat input.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

ROTD Rank : Pandemic & Ultra
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: Force Recon - 0321
MOS Experience:
Ban request: thebibibiouss Left_bar_bleue90/100Ban request: thebibibiouss Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

http://www.rotd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Raymont Sat 16 Aug 2014 - 6:09

I think there is a difference. You can out me from a wooding base one time, no hard feelings. But if you release your own base, then claim my wooding base and out me, then claim your own base again. And do that 3 times in a row. Thats just screwing over ur teammate.
How is that not bannable?

Let me tell you...I dont just post a ban request here just because someone did something i didnt like. I post a ban request because people are fucking up the game multiple times cause they are bored or whatever.

Raymont
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Map_Hack Sat 16 Aug 2014 - 13:33

Anonymou_s wrote:There is no description of what is going on at all. did he claim and out a wooding base you had just with workers? or an actual base you had? if so how would he do that if you claimed the base already?

Just for your info. If someone comes into your base and claims then outs you. The way i see it is your both at fault. you can prevent it from just claiming a base with a single word chat input.
Anonymou_s you are inplying that it's okey to teamkill... if it's okey make this game a free for all so you can attack and kill whoever you want... basicly what I understand from him is that the other guy goes around and TRY and have a GOAL to teamkill. in my opinion should it be a 3 days ban for it.

At the same time do I understand your reasons that you can prevent it. so because of this reason is it okey to take chaos as human without being baned because you can prevent it as vamp? it's pretty much the same thing right now...
Map_Hack
Map_Hack
ClanRotd Bot Admin:
ClanRotd Bot Admin:

ROTD Rank : Anonymou_S Master
Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Ban request: thebibibiouss Left_bar_bleue0/0Ban request: thebibibiouss Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Sat 16 Aug 2014 - 16:09

There is NO reason at all for someone to be able to abuse you with the claim system, and if there is then you are completely missing the point of the system designed in the first place.

Its rather simple. CLAIM FIRST before you build ANYTHING. Build your lumber base and whatever towers you may see fit. There is no way to out you that way. From a pro playing style I see no reason why someone would want to build multiple lumber bases its inefficient and a waste of lumber.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:
Ban request: thebibibiouss Left_bar_bleue90/100Ban request: thebibibiouss Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Raymont Sun 17 Aug 2014 - 15:42

So really what you are saying is that it is ok for people to randomly out people out of a base if they did not claim it?

Raymont
Corporal (grade 2)
Corporal (grade 2)

Warn Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymou_s Sun 17 Aug 2014 - 22:03

Obviously not, but i feel it really doesn't justify a ban simply because i can ban him for a few days but he will just end up being a troll once hes back. Now if this guy is doing it continuously on more then a few games then i will permanently ban.
Anonymou_s
Anonymou_s
Administration:
Administration:

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down