Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ban request: robinha

3 posters

Go down

Ban request: robinha   Empty Ban request: robinha

Post  psyscope Sat 12 Apr 2014 - 14:52

This piece of s***, goes into observer mode chat, claims wooder bases, and outs the people.  He did it to me, then twice in the game banished the vamp when I trapped him.  He likes to brag and tell the new players that it is ok to buy chaosphere.  He says I've done it before, and I'm not banned...... Which causes noobs in other games to buy it and eventually they find themselves here getting banned. In addition, this game he was helping the vamp, who never targeted him.   

Drop Box Link to the replay, 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbouiv9aspjgsk8/Robinha.w3g

psyscope
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :
Ban request: robinha   Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Ban request: robinha   Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Ban request: robinha   Empty Re: Ban request: robinha

Post  LoUp_04(2) Wed 16 Apr 2014 - 21:24

psyscope wrote:This piece of s***, goes into observer mode chat, claims wooder bases, and outs the people.  He did it to me, then twice in the game banished the vamp when I trapped him.  He likes to brag and tell the new players that it is ok to buy chaosphere.  He says I've done it before, and I'm not banned...... Which causes noobs in other games to buy it and eventually they find themselves here getting banned. In addition, this game he was helping the vamp, who never targeted him.   

Drop Box Link to the replay, 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbouiv9aspjgsk8/Robinha.w3g

This is ANOTHER request for other reasons...being old time vamp ultra players, psyscope and I don't put in ban requests for little stuff and only when it's a serious problem. I have had experiences with the same thing as psyscope (I just deal with it but I'm grateful he is saying something), and yet I am in the lobby with him right now and it is quite infuriating. Please, please ban this jerk!
LoUp_04(2)
LoUp_04(2)
Apprentice
Apprentice

Warn Status :
Ban request: robinha   Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Ban request: robinha   Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphaTroll Tue 22 Apr 2014 - 18:07

Banned
AlphaTroll
AlphaTroll
Contributor
Contributor

Warn Status :

Marine Statistics
MOS Specialty: [MOS Name & Number]
MOS Experience:
Ban request: robinha   Left_bar_bleue0/0Ban request: robinha   Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down